Print

Author Topic: I am mad at someone in Game informer for rippin on mario  (Read 1718 times)

« on: December 10, 2002, 06:29:38 AM »
Someone in game informer called mario a [bundle of sticks]ot it kinda makes me mad doesnt it to you. But no matter they can say what they wantthose microsoft lackies. Oh and about my new signiture  it is from thriller but I had to shorten a few words and combine some.

Darkness falls across the land the midnight hour is close at hand. Creatures crawl in the search of blood to terrorize a neighborhood. loose webber shall be found with the souls getting down. But stand in place the hums of hell and rot inside a corpes shell. The foulstenches in the air the funk of 40,ooo years. grizzly ghouls from every tomb are closing in to seal your doom. And though you fight to stay alive your body starts to shiver because no mear mortal can resist the evil of the thriller
Darkness falls across the land the midnight hour is close at hand. Creatures crawl in the search of blood to terrorize a neighborhood. loose webber shall be found with the souls getting down. But stand in place the hums of hell and rot inside a corpes shell. The foulstenches in the air the funk of 40,ooo years. grizzly ghouls from every tomb are closing in to seal your doom. And though you fight to stay alive your body starts to shiver because no mear mortal can resist the evil of the thriller

« Reply #1 on: December 10, 2002, 05:57:30 PM »
Axem the guy who called Mario a [bundle of sticks]got game is a fictional character made up by the GI crew. He's not real and he's supposed to be a highly stupid and offensive hillbilly. He does not represent the opinions of the GI staff. GI is not Microsoft loyal in fact these guys love Mario. They even gave him a special in the Classic GI section of the game once. The character who so wrongly ripped on Mario is best either ignored or laughed at ( however I didn't think any of what he said was funny).  

« Reply #2 on: December 10, 2002, 05:58:48 PM »
Axem the guy who called Mario a [bundle of sticks]got game is a fictional character made up by the GI crew. He's not real and he's supposed to be a highly stupid and offensive hillbilly. He does not represent the opinions of the GI staff. GI is not Microsoft loyal in fact these guys love Mario. They even gave him a special in the Classic GI section of the game once. The character who so wrongly ripped on Mario is best either ignored or laughed at ( however I didn't think any of what he said was funny).  

Chupperson Weird

• Not interested.
« Reply #3 on: December 10, 2002, 11:41:50 PM »
I think I may be glad I don't read GI. Hmm.
That was a joke.

« Reply #4 on: December 11, 2002, 06:16:25 AM »
GI is a good magazine though

Print