Print

Author Topic: Does anyone here like Peanuts?(the snack food.)  (Read 5387 times)

« Reply #15 on: June 14, 2003, 10:35:06 AM »
Ok, then...food, food, food, food, food, FOOD! There you go, six times!
What your screen name "Lizard Dude" used as? I mean, what made you come up with it?
-----------------------------
Mario likes to dance in his backwards pants! Yay!

« Reply #16 on: June 15, 2003, 09:15:35 PM »
I love peanuts and peanut butter, but I can't eat them too much because I get cluster headaches.

I'm usually not a picky eater, but I can brag that I am the only true Italian (75% +) who hates pasta!

What is wrong with this guy?
...Besides everything!

Sapphira

• Inquiring
« Reply #17 on: June 15, 2003, 09:39:07 PM »
I LOVE pasta!! Italian food (and Mexican) are my fave genres of food. Ironically, I have light colored skin, hair, and eyes. :P

Oh yeah, I like peanuts (and peanut butter), but in things, not plain. Mmm...Reese's Peanut Butter Cups... Baby Ruths... *salivates*

I also love giving peanut butter to my dog... heheheh... it's so hilarious--and she LOVES the stuff! ...We give her some milk afterward, though, unlike on the commercial... Speaking of her, it's her 4th birthday tomorrow! ^_^

--------------------
Deep inside us all is a little green elf telling us to burn things.
"The surest way to happiness is to lose yourself in a cause greater than yourself."

« Reply #18 on: June 16, 2003, 11:38:18 AM »
Peanuts? gotta love um...Italian foods? Wow those are even better..I have light colored skin...so light that I have to have a very high Spf suntan lotion..or else my chances of skin cancer is higher...but I have dark colored hair and eyes...

And on a sadder note..my 15 year old dog is being put down today..poor thing..shes going to a much better place...lately she hasnt really even had what you would call a life...

It‘s-a me, Marionut#1!

Edited by - marionut#1 on 6/16/2003 10:39:59 AM
It's-a me, Marionut#1!

« Reply #19 on: June 16, 2003, 07:09:35 PM »
Ima White Boy! And I like Italian food, too!
And Mario hates Starfox!

« Reply #20 on: June 16, 2003, 11:02:14 PM »
This has to be the strangest thread I've ever made. It's not really strange, per se, but for a parody of another thread, it sure got a ton of legitimate replies.

Anyhow, jon, nothing made me pick my screen name. I just typed it in on a very old online game when I was in sixth grade (1996) and used it ever since. There is no non-subconscious reason.

“I’m a stupid fatty and I love to play with my Easy Bake oven!”

« Reply #21 on: June 16, 2003, 11:04:47 PM »
You talk about food. That's all I know about you.

Chupperson Weird

• Not interested.
« Reply #22 on: June 19, 2003, 06:52:28 PM »
Who, besides you, jon, says Mario hates Star Fox?!
That was a joke.

« Reply #23 on: June 19, 2003, 07:57:42 PM »
Uh, well, let Mario explain:

Mario:HE GET'S THE BETTER-LOOKIN' GIRL WHO WEARS ALMOST NOTHING! HE'S LUCKY!

"We came in to this world as muppets, look in to these eyes-you see that they''re googly.
Big Bird''s in his nest, Oscar''s in his can, Ernie''s a guy that lives with another man..."

Chupperson Weird

• Not interested.
« Reply #24 on: June 21, 2003, 10:55:23 PM »
Umm... okay... look at the screenshots for Star Fox 2 and you'll see that Krystal is wearing a jumpsuit...
That was a joke.

« Reply #25 on: June 26, 2003, 12:46:10 AM »
Hey, I used to work at a Pizza Hut, so I'm pretty dang sick of Pizza.  Anyway, the only food I really just will not eat is Popcorn, and I'm probably the only idiot that doesn't like popcorn.  But I make myself sick from eating it.  It doesn't make me sick, I do it to myself I hate it so much.

Sapphira

• Inquiring
« Reply #26 on: June 26, 2003, 01:11:38 PM »
Meh, I'm not much for popcorn either. Can't even stand the smell, really. I *DO* love carmel popcorn, just not plain or buttered. Blech!

--------------------
Deep inside us all is a little green elf telling us to burn things.
"The surest way to happiness is to lose yourself in a cause greater than yourself."

« Reply #27 on: June 26, 2003, 02:01:40 PM »
I used to hate kettle corn, but now I like it a lot.

“I’m a stupid fatty and I love to play with my Easy Bake oven!”

Print