Print

Author Topic: help meeeeeeeeeeee!!!!!!!!!  (Read 3297 times)

« on: August 06, 2003, 11:00:17 AM »
how do i get to corona mountian in mario sunshine
luigi will takeover the earth and n64 will return

Yos

« Reply #1 on: August 06, 2003, 11:27:36 AM »
Well, if you have enough shines, there are two ways, first there's an underground tunnel leading up to it, and second you could try going from the top of the thing where the entrance to Pianta Village is... if you don't have enogh sprites, find more. You should get a little cut-scene where you see the gate open.

« Reply #2 on: August 06, 2003, 11:49:50 AM »
It has nothing to do with your amount of Sprites per se. You just have to clear level 7 in every World.

Trainman

• Bob-Omg
« Reply #3 on: August 08, 2003, 04:33:08 AM »
You must have 70 Shines or more to get to Corona Mountain I believe.

My Quote: "Yesterday, when I''m smaller.... I wanna fight that Mario the day before yesterday."  
Formerly quite reasonable.

« Reply #4 on: August 09, 2003, 05:03:45 PM »
You need (like Dr. Mario said) to beat Shadow Mario in every world (it's always the 7th sprite).  I also think you need x number of shines, and then in Delphino Plaza it triggers the giant flood, then the gateway opens to Corona Mountain.
 n/a

« Reply #5 on: August 09, 2003, 05:25:59 PM »
I thought it was 80 shines and all Shadow Marios.(I had traded in all my blue coins so I wouldn't of known.)

I'm going to play golf! *walks off with a bag of tennis rackets*
------------------------------
"Smash anyone and anything that gets in your way!"-Falco, Star Fox: Assault

« Reply #6 on: August 09, 2003, 10:22:18 PM »
Actually, the minimum number of sprites needed is 50.  The first one from the Airstrip and the first 7 shines from the seven levels. That makes a total of 50.  There is no SET number of shines needed to get to Corona Mtn.  There IS however, a set number of shines needed for other things to happen.

Fifth

• Quadruped
« Reply #7 on: August 09, 2003, 10:38:26 PM »
NOPE!

You can get the second shine+ in Bianca hills without ever getting the first one.

Go Moon!
Go Moon!

Print