Print

Author Topic: Your fav mario game and when did you start playing it?  (Read 2795 times)

« on: December 09, 2004, 07:33:32 AM »
My fav game would have to be Super Mario All-Stars for super nintendo. I was 6 years when I started playing it. Me and my sister used to play it ALL the time non-stop! My fav part was getting past bower and hitting the switcth to send him in the lava! (so funny!) he just stars at ya then just falls in the lava LOL!that reminds me i'm still moved in to my new house so i'd better get digging thou thOs boxs for my super nintendo!

XxSuper_MarioxX

« Reply #1 on: December 09, 2004, 01:12:36 PM »
Hi there!
There's a similar topic like this on the forum.. ;)

Close the World, Enter the Next
-Serial Experiments, LAIN-
Close the World, Open the Next
-Serial Experiments, LAIN-

Yoshi55

• Banned
« Reply #2 on: July 16, 2005, 05:57:38 AM »
I like Super Mario Bros. 3 on the NES. I really hate Super Mario All-stars. It ruins the 8-bit versions with its 16-bit graphics. SMB3 on the NES rox my sox.

He's back. All you had to do is ask. Super Mario Bros. 3 from Nintendo. Now you're playing with POWER! (SMB3 NES commercial)

« Reply #3 on: July 17, 2005, 11:06:17 AM »
My first mario game was Super Mario Bros for the NES. I started playing mario when I was only 4 years old.
Loyal nintendo fan since 1991! WTMK Is the best radio station EVER! Super Mario will never die!!!!!!

« Reply #4 on: August 14, 2005, 03:57:48 PM »
mine was Super Mario World. That is the greatest game ever.Man those were the best times ever.

Hello is this Pizza Castle?~Patrick from Spongebob Squarepants
I see poop.

« Reply #5 on: August 14, 2005, 04:46:00 PM »
Super Mario Bros., when I was 2.

Don't tell me "That's impossible", because I remember playing through world 1 a few days before my 3rd birthday.

(I also realize this topic was wrongly brought back to life, but it seems to be a good topic.)

Edited by - Vidgmchtr on 8/14/2005 3:47:17 PM
"Be yourself. Everyone else is taken."

« Reply #6 on: August 14, 2005, 06:02:24 PM »
My favorite Mario game is none other then.....*drumroll*.....Super Mario 64! I began playing it when I was six. To this day, I still play it more often then all the other ones. But the first Mario game I ever played was Mario All-Stars. That's the game that got me hooked.

"You fools! You''ve messed with the natural ordaaaaaaa!!!"~ The story telling crow from the Grim Adventures of Billy and Mandy.

Edited by - PaperLuigi on 8/14/2005 5:04:04 PM
Luigison: Question everything!
Me: Why?

« Reply #7 on: August 14, 2005, 06:51:38 PM »
I was like 5 SMB3

It''s like I''ve died and gone to heaven but they found out it wasn''t my time so they sent me back to a brewery~Peter Griffin
OH SNAP, It's White Arrow!

Print