Print

Author Topic: Sorry for being biased...  (Read 2536 times)

Mario Maniac

• Loose buttons
« on: April 10, 2001, 01:44:14 PM »
I take back all I said about Sega. I dislike Sega. No, wait. I HATE Sega! They almost put Nintendo out of business in the early 1990's, and I am extremely mad at them for doing so. I am so glad that they are quitting. PlayStation is cool (I have a PlayStation 1 and I love it!). I also have a Nintendo 64 and I play it even more than my PlayStation! I'll say it one more time... I HATE SEGA! Nintendo and PlayStation are my favorites of all of them! I repeat: NINTENDO AND PLAYSTATION ARE MY FAVORITES OF ALL OF THEM!

~Opens up a box of Super Mario Bros. Cereal- "Congratulations! You have just won a Sony PlayStation, courtesy of your friends at Nintendo!"
"Huh? Am I reading this right?"~
People who like video games should also like Nintendo. People who don't like Nintendo obviously don't like video games.

« Reply #1 on: April 10, 2001, 05:12:22 PM »
being biased is OK, as long as you dont make fun of someone elses opinion..........................................Sonic is cool, no matter WHAT you say so :-p
"Timmay!"

« Reply #2 on: April 11, 2001, 04:11:25 PM »
As long as you understand the whole situation then having a bias is okay. I don't enjoy SEGA consoles as much as Nintendo consoles, and so don't go out buying them, although I won't go forcing that view down people's throats.

I will force my bias towards Pokémon at people, because they treat me like crap otherwise. They assume things that aren't true about Pokémon and players, and I want to drive that out of people. I won't make people buy Hey You, Pikachu! though...

Bias is fine as long as you know what you're talking about.

Pocket Monster Island - http://fryguy64.tripod.com
Pokémon guides, downloads and info.
Webmaster
nindb.classicgaming.gamespy.com - Nintendo Database

Mario Maniac

• Loose buttons
« Reply #3 on: April 12, 2001, 05:30:50 AM »
Uh, well I was just really anxious about all of that Sega quitting the consoles business... Are they still going to make arcades? Cause I love their arcades (kind of)!

~Opens up a box of Super Mario Bros. Cereal- "Congratulations! You have just won a Sony PlayStation, courtesy of your friends at Nintendo!"
"Huh? Am I reading this right?"~
People who like video games should also like Nintendo. People who don't like Nintendo obviously don't like video games.

Print