Print

Author Topic: YAY!!! I got SMS!!!  (Read 6170 times)

« on: August 17, 2002, 11:39:02 AM »
i reserved my copy of SMS and they should be calling me when it comes out. only 9 more days!!!!  n e one else here reserve thier copy?

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Some of that other stuff out there is like "Yea...cool." but then there's something that happens to you, and you dont know why, but it just does. And then suddenly you find yourself drawing pictures of a cat with a mexican hat dancing around a chihuahua and saying "Im better at this than you are" and the cihuahua is sad and it all just makes you wanna puke. But yeah...i dunno.
"Tetris: the movie"
Yeah, I can see that. A guy throwing bricks out of a window for 2 hours.

Chupperson Weird

• Not interested.
« Reply #1 on: August 17, 2002, 05:34:27 PM »
Yeah. At Toys R Us.

"Tonight, I`ll make an old family recipe. Pickled dandelions with barnacles in a diesel marinade!" - Prof. E. Gadd
That was a joke.

« Reply #2 on: August 17, 2002, 09:52:46 PM »
i got mine reserved at game stop. im probably gonna go get the stategy guide too. the guy that reserved it for me said that the guide would probably be out a week before the game comes out. 9 more days till SMS comes out, i can hardly wait!!!

p.s. did you get that beach towel?

Edited by - LORD_DUKE on 8/17/2002 8:53:46 PM

« Reply #3 on: August 17, 2002, 09:58:32 PM »
I got mine reserved at WAL-MART.
But when it comes out, itll be put on layaway for a few days. BUMMER!

Mario:Ive quit my job as a plumber and i''ve become a sleasy pizzaman
Snifit:Id like a large with double mushrooms please.
Mario:here you go.
Snifit:This pizza tastes like @$$ and i feel funny now.
Mario:Well i didnt want to go and pick fresh grade A mushrooms case i''d have to drive a few miles to the supermarket Instead I bought the red ones from some drug dealin kid, and i picked the white ones from the little spot in my backyard where yoshi does his business.
Snifit:AAAAAAAHHHHHHHH

Chupperson Weird

• Not interested.
« Reply #4 on: August 18, 2002, 12:04:10 AM »
Yes I did get the towel, right when I reserved it. Hmm, actually about a minute before I reserved it. I'm not really planning to open it or anything...

"Tonight, I`ll make an old family recipe. Pickled dandelions with barnacles in a diesel marinade!" - Prof. E. Gadd
That was a joke.

« Reply #5 on: August 18, 2002, 11:41:16 AM »
I ordered mine at a certain online store and it'll be here on the 26th, maybe the 24th.

It''s-a me, Mario !
It''s-a me, Mario !

« Reply #6 on: August 18, 2002, 01:05:33 PM »
I reserved mine at Gamestop, too. How much will it cost, beacuse right now I have about 50 bicks and sometimes they overprice the games.

« Reply #7 on: August 18, 2002, 04:10:55 PM »
I'm not getting SMS right away because
1. I don't have enough money.
2. I actually have a life outside of Mario games.
3. SMS doesn't seem as good as the older Mario games.
"I'm a stupid fatty and I like to play with my Easy Bake oven." - frostbite

« Reply #8 on: August 18, 2002, 07:49:52 PM »
That's funny. Someone named "Cash Crazed" that doesn't even have 50 dollars.

-------
The Holy Document of Vatican Law can not be changed. So sayeth the spider.
-Queen Spider

« Reply #9 on: August 18, 2002, 07:55:09 PM »
It's CashCRAZED, right? That doesn't mean I HAVE the money.
"I'm a stupid fatty and I like to play with my Easy Bake oven." - frostbite

Chupperson Weird

• Not interested.
« Reply #10 on: August 18, 2002, 10:27:43 PM »
I personally expect SMS to be better than SM64, which was as good as SMB3 (and that's a very good thing). And anyway, I can't beat any of those 8-bit games. Fooey.

That was a joke.

« Reply #11 on: August 19, 2002, 08:03:15 AM »
The only place I'd ever get it would be Wal-Mart.  Toys R Us is too expensive.  I saw Super Mario Advance there for 70 bucks, while it was only 45 at Wal-Mart!

« Reply #12 on: August 19, 2002, 11:18:35 AM »
$70?!
that's outrageous!
Anyway, I might reserve at wal-mart. It says that you'll get it on August 26th.
Yay!

An extremly rare and valuable Yoshi!
"Who want''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''s to buy a gold Yoshi? Selling Price, $99,999,999,999,999,999,999,999,999,999,999,999,999,999,999,999,999,999,999!" (almost 10 Googols!)
(This is GoldenYoshi)
"How much does the $1.99 Popcorn Chicken cost?" ~ Classic Stupidity.

Chupperson Weird

• Not interested.
« Reply #13 on: August 19, 2002, 04:43:21 PM »
The problem is, Wal-Mart is always later than they say.
At least Toys R Us isn't overcharging for SMS. My reserve slip proves that. And plus you get a free logo towel! Ninpro stuff is cool!

Edited by - Chupperson Weird on 8/19/2002 3:46:13 PM
That was a joke.

« Reply #14 on: August 19, 2002, 04:50:49 PM »
hey cashcrazed, i have a life outside of mario games too, but i just was curios and i wanted to see who reserved thier copies of sms.

Print