Poll

So which one should I get?

Justice League Heroes
1 (12.5%)
Marvel Ultimate Alliance
7 (87.5%)

Total Members Voted: 8

Print

Author Topic: Justice League Heroes or Marvel Ultimate Alliance?  (Read 2639 times)

« on: October 29, 2006, 11:16:21 PM »
OK, so I finally got paid today (after 4 months of janitorial labor) and I need a game to hold me over until Christmas. That's when I usually get the games I've been looking forward to the last 3 months of the year. Since I'll probably get the Wii at that time along with any DS games I've been eyeing, I've narrowed my choice to these two. They both look really good (JLH character designs look like they're from the DC movies, while MUA looks like a mix between movies and animated DTVs), and the gameplay sounds very similar. I only have enough for one though, so my choice is in your hands: Will it be Marvel or DC?
As a game that requires six friends, an HDTV, and skill, I can see why the majority of TMK is going to hate on it hard.

« Reply #1 on: October 30, 2006, 12:19:44 AM »
While the idea of being the Batman is very tempting, I'd have to go with Marvel Ultimate Alliance.  I was a major fan of the X-Men Legends games, and this is basically the same.  I haven't really read too much about either, but what I did, it was basically JLH was hurt by unbalanced characters and being forced into certain pairs, so if not leveled up right, could hurt at points, and MUA was nothing new, just X-Men Legends with more people.  I'll likely grab Marvel for the Wii sometime after the initial release.
"We are just an advanced breed of monkeys on a minor planet of a very average star. But we can understand the Universe. That makes us something very special." Stephen Hawking

« Reply #2 on: October 30, 2006, 06:55:09 AM »
Neither, really. I'm not a big fan of comic books. But since you want a definite choice, I'd choice Marvel Ultimate Alliance. Why? I've read that it has more 20 playable characters compared to Justice Leauge Heroes 14. But playable characters doesn't really account for gameplay. I guess you'll be happy with either one, really.
In Soviet Russia, Pokemon chooses you!

SushieBoy

• Giddy fangirl
« Reply #3 on: October 30, 2006, 02:59:29 PM »
Niether, you shouldn't be getting those crappy DS games, what about NSMB? MKDS, MaL 2,SM64DS, and other mario games?
Just because you can, doesn't mean you should.

« Reply #4 on: October 30, 2006, 04:44:03 PM »
I don't know too much about the gameplay merits of either game, but I vote Marvel because I love Marvel.

Especially Deadpool.

<3 Deadpool

« Reply #5 on: October 30, 2006, 07:20:51 PM »
Niether, you shouldn't be getting those crappy DS games, what about NSMB? MKDS, MaL 2,SM64DS, and other mario games?

Um, don't you think he already has those games?

He didn't make this topic to bash the game. I say get Marvel. I like Spiderman, so naturally......
Luigison: Question everything!
Me: Why?

« Reply #6 on: October 30, 2006, 07:24:29 PM »

First off, I am going to get the console version of whichever one I will buy.

Secondly, I already have all those games you listed.
As a game that requires six friends, an HDTV, and skill, I can see why the majority of TMK is going to hate on it hard.

SushieBoy

• Giddy fangirl
« Reply #7 on: October 31, 2006, 02:26:20 PM »
Crap, my mistake!
Just because you can, doesn't mean you should.

Print