Print

Author Topic: The new sig topic  (Read 354019 times)

« Reply #630 on: April 10, 2006, 04:10:33 PM »
Well, when I got mIRC downloaded, it showed a pop-up saying something like "Your demo has now expired. Please order the full version to continue using mIRC." So, I'm guessing mIRC was downloaded on my computer before(my brother, probably).

Trillian 3.1 didn't really work. When the downloading window goes away, nothing happens. I would try to run it manually, but I don't know the full file name.
« Last Edit: April 10, 2006, 04:17:15 PM by Khold »

Sapphira

• Inquiring
« Reply #631 on: April 10, 2006, 04:15:02 PM »
While I don't know how the whole mIRC thing works, I do know that I've never had any pop-up like that with Trillian. I also like it because I can use AIM and MSNM (well, and YIM and ICQ, but I don't used those) on it, too, and it auto-logs chats... <3
"The surest way to happiness is to lose yourself in a cause greater than yourself."

« Reply #632 on: April 10, 2006, 09:31:08 PM »
We've all been using mIRC for free for years... Are you sure you can't just click through? You definitely can on modern versions.

Sapphira

• Inquiring
« Reply #633 on: April 10, 2006, 09:57:40 PM »
Trillian 3.1 didn't really work. When the downloading window goes away, nothing happens. I would try to run it manually, but I don't know the full file name.
That's because you have to find it, open it, and install it; it just doesn't start running automatically after downloaded. First, find the location where you originally chose to save it to; the file should be called "trillian-v3.1.exe". Double click on the file, and it should prompt the installation setup.
"The surest way to happiness is to lose yourself in a cause greater than yourself."

« Reply #634 on: April 11, 2006, 03:23:42 PM »
Sorry, I used the wrong term. When I installed it, nothing happened. I chose to save a shortcut on the desktop and the start menu, and it wasn't.

« Reply #635 on: April 13, 2006, 04:04:52 PM »
New sig. My mom didn't really misunderstand my brother when she said this; she was just joking.
GEIANDGIRLCO DIRECT - The Sensitive Alternative

« Reply #636 on: April 13, 2006, 04:36:10 PM »
I was thinking of making this my sig, but it violates the two line thingie...

<GUY 1>You want the truth, you can't handle the truth!
<GUY 2>Is it that spicy? I'll just have the fries then.
<GUY 1>Okay, here's your order.
Most Wishy-Washy

« Reply #637 on: April 15, 2006, 04:45:03 PM »
New signature, inspired by my conversation in 'Dearly Missed Members'.
Most Wishy-Washy

« Reply #638 on: April 17, 2006, 05:14:51 PM »
New sig because of the many things that happen in the chatroom with me.
I'm a horrible person.

BP

• Beside Pacific
« Reply #639 on: April 21, 2006, 08:13:25 PM »
I don't know if the <Name> thing is supposed to apply to all conversations, but this one was on MSN.
All your dreeeeeeams begiiin to shatterrrrrr~
It's YOUR problem!

MaxVance

• Vance Vance Revolution
« Reply #640 on: April 22, 2006, 12:32:00 PM »
I think it ususlly means something that was said in #tmk. But that rule can be bent, I guess.
Remember that your first Goomba boldly you walk? When Mario touched that mushroom being brought up more largely remember that you are surprised? Miscalculate your jump that pit remember that it falls?

« Reply #641 on: April 23, 2006, 06:45:52 PM »
btw, my sig is from A Mario Story II. :)
If my son could decimate Lego cities with his genitals, I'd be [darn] proud.

Jman

• Score
« Reply #642 on: April 23, 2006, 07:55:45 PM »
I might use this quote that I just posted in the Thy Dungeonman topic.

"What yon crapeth?? Are we ENGAGED'D or something?
I always figured "Time to tip the scales" was Wario's everyday motto.

« Reply #643 on: April 25, 2006, 08:44:04 PM »
I'm going to try and stick with this one for a while. Kelso's lines are comedy gold and I've been needing a T70sS quote since I got rid of the old one and my JLU line.
As a game that requires six friends, an HDTV, and skill, I can see why the majority of TMK is going to hate on it hard.

Luigison

• Old Person™
« Reply #644 on: April 26, 2006, 09:58:34 PM »
The Fungi Forums don't allow image sigs and I like it that way even though I've used some image sigs/add-ons on other forums.

Edit:

Edit:

Edit:
« Last Edit: April 27, 2006, 10:49:45 PM by Luigison »
“Evolution has shaped us with perceptions that allow us to survive. But part of that involves hiding from us the stuff we don’t need to know."

Print