Print

Author Topic: GrimSack is coming!!!!!!!  (Read 4624 times)

« on: December 20, 2001, 08:13:22 PM »
My freind GrimSack should soon be joining this forum.If you see my previous entrys you
might find the site war sites where both me and GrimSack are members of a forum.
I'll e-mail Underheat and big bone,maybe MasterTrunks,and maybe even Sloppy_Joe.To understand go to a topic that says somethin lik"A merry christmas to all mario fans"started by Paper Mario and you can find the links to know who I"m talkin about.

Gregers
I am the guardian of the forests,I am the guardian of the swamps.I am half Bear,half Frog.

BearFrog a.k.a. Greg

« Reply #1 on: December 20, 2001, 08:29:51 PM »
Does anyone care?Why does everyone here ignore me!I'm warnig you about new members!

Gregers
I am the guardian of the forests,I am the guardian of the swamps.I am half Bear,half Frog.

BearFrog a.k.a. Greg

Fifth

• Quadruped
« Reply #2 on: December 20, 2001, 11:27:23 PM »
Oi!  This isn't a chat room.  If you want a reply to your topic(s), you may have to wait more than 15 minutes, and even then you can't always expect a reply.

Nonetheless, I heed your warning, though it has little applicable relevance.

Go Moon!
Go Moon!

« Reply #3 on: December 21, 2001, 07:58:32 AM »
You guys are messed up

If this line appears your computer will explode the next time you click anything.

You read this far? You need a life

« Reply #4 on: December 21, 2001, 03:22:05 PM »
They haven't joined yet but i did e-mail them about joining.See-A Merry Christmas to all Mario fans by Paper Mario to find out why i'm warnign you.

Gregers

BearFrog a.k.a. Greg

« Reply #5 on: December 21, 2001, 05:52:02 PM »
Hello Greg.
Hello.

« Reply #6 on: December 21, 2001, 07:46:12 PM »
Paper Mario,will you go to the sites

P.S.Greg's japanesse rant was not written by me.

Gregers

BearFrog a.k.a. Greg

« Reply #7 on: December 21, 2001, 07:55:34 PM »
Yep this guy is telling the truth!! He didn't write that!!
Hello.

« Reply #8 on: December 21, 2001, 08:12:05 PM »
Thank you!

Gregers

BearFrog a.k.a. Greg

« Reply #9 on: December 22, 2001, 03:40:06 PM »
I just talked to GrimSack today and said he would join very soon.I haven't heard from Sloppy yet though.Click on my bio
to get the link to my homepage to understand
this.I think GrimSack will last 10 min.,
Sloppy,10 months.Be warned.If you see the site,read the posts,find the links to enemy sites,then you will understand why I am warning you all.

Gregers

BearFrog a.k.a. Greg

« Reply #10 on: December 23, 2001, 04:46:22 PM »
Waha! Tis' I, GrimSack, everyone's favorite Candian mad man and general evil mastermind! I'll be coming here every now and then to **** and moan about like, everything, and to tell Greg to shut the hell up and learn to type. Oh, and Greg, whether you like it or not, you did write that stupid article. Maybe you don't want everyone here knowing you can't type or form a sentance, but you did write that.

ò¿ô
ò¿ô

« Reply #11 on: December 23, 2001, 04:55:15 PM »
Shut up Nick.

Gregers

BearFrog a.k.a. Greg

« Reply #12 on: December 23, 2001, 08:37:50 PM »
Oh, eat me you little *****.
ò¿ô

« Reply #13 on: December 27, 2001, 07:21:50 PM »
and Grimsack is here....

the blood on my sword... means justice
the blood on my sword... means justice

« Reply #14 on: December 27, 2001, 07:59:41 PM »
Oh Yeah!

Oh, and autographed jars of GrimSack's urine are still in stock. In fact, I boutgh a whole case of Coke today (Coca cola, I can't buy any more crack until my dealer Alejandro gets out of prison) so more should be coming! OH, and after a recent inventory, I realized that a few GrimSack shoeboxes of crap and one GrimSack semen sample are still available! Want some? Each is only 14.95. To order, send me your credit card number at goturkey69@hotmail.com! Thank you for your patronage!
ò¿ô

Print