Print

Author Topic: is there anybody out there thats willin to.....  (Read 2982 times)

« on: March 08, 2001, 02:48:09 PM »
i am going to start a new mario game. i would apreaciate any help i can get. i was thinking on assigning people to different worlds so all of you that have made a Mario game heres your chance to make anouther one. i was wondering if i can count you in Fifth? any way if you want a part in this E-mail me at Andyru@Midrivers.com i DEEPLY appreciate it.After its completed i will send it to every one who helped out.

It''s a me Marionut#1
It's-a me, Marionut#1!

Fifth

• Quadruped
« Reply #1 on: March 08, 2001, 06:27:15 PM »
I'd certainly be willing to help on a Mario game, but I'm not sure if assigning worlds is the best approach.  First of all, each person building the game would need the same program and the same engine and graphics and everything, or else the game would seem patched together.  Secondly, even if the same code was used, it would be difficult to add things; it's almost impossible to understand another's code.  Unless you meant the designing of individual worlds, which might work.

Still, it's a good idea, Marionut#1, of course it still needs to be planned/explained a bit more thouroughly..

Absorbed in the clouds, a voice from afar said
"With the right device you can make a pattern grow,
or you can tune up your car."
Go Moon!

« Reply #2 on: March 09, 2001, 10:08:36 PM »
well you got the jist of my plan

It''s a me Marionut#1
It's-a me, Marionut#1!

« Reply #3 on: March 09, 2001, 10:29:56 PM »
I'll help. But hey, there's a very easy to trade game maker if what you want to make is an RPG. In it, you can just e-mail each other the map set w/ events, & it's under 500k for the zip! It's called RPG Maker 2000. But I was wondering, are you planning to create the worlds all at once, or were you planning to do: Person 1 makes World 1, and then when s/he's done, P2 makes W2, and so on?

-Goo-Goo-Little-Boo
 -Goo-Goo-Kurbio's-Shoe
 -Goo-Goo-Luigi-Too!

-From the cramped desk of a Z0 enployee.

Edited by - babie luigi on 3/9/01 8:31:34 PM

« Reply #4 on: March 11, 2001, 08:14:13 PM »
im setting up a chat room that will start next Saturday. Be sure to E-mail me at the address above so i can send you the shortcut for the chat and the time. K?

It''s a me Marionut#1
It's-a me, Marionut#1!

« Reply #5 on: March 17, 2001, 08:43:50 AM »
HEY what happened to you guys todays Saturday and NOBODY has E-mailed me.Hurry up while you can cause the chat is at 1:00 to 2:00 mountain time

It''s a me Marionut#1
It's-a me, Marionut#1!

Fifth

• Quadruped
« Reply #6 on: March 17, 2001, 11:03:54 AM »
Due to a strange bug in my computer/"DSL" service, my E-mail doesn't work properly.  However, if you want to simply send an E-mail to someone in the forums, just click on the mailbox above one of his/her messages.

Furthermore, I'm being forced to San Francisco today, so I doubt I'll be near a computer around 1-2.  Sorry.

Absorbed in the clouds, a voice from afar said
"With the right device you can make a pattern grow,
or you can tune up your car."

Edited by - Fifth on 3/17/2001 9:16:15 AM
Go Moon!

Print