Poll

What does your current sleeping attire usually consist of?

Pajamas (pajama shirt, pajama pants)
4 (17.4%)
T-shirt/tank top and shorts/underwear
4 (17.4%)
What you wore during the day
3 (13%)
Other (A combination of the above options/Explain)
12 (52.2%)

Total Members Voted: 23

Print

Author Topic: What clothes do you sleep in?  (Read 7028 times)

« on: February 10, 2008, 09:33:11 PM »
Though the poll does seem kind of useless now that I think about it, what do you usually wear to bed and at night before you head to bed? What did you usually wear to bed as you aged through the years?

Personally, I only wear boxers, but on colder nights I'll have a pair of pajama pants on instead.

As a young child, my sleeping attire varied through the seasons. In late autumn, winter, and early spring, I'd wear pajamas, a long sleeved shirt and pants (they usually matched). As the weather got warmer, it'd be more mixed, I'd have short sleeved shirts instead of long, and wear a pair of briefs, and on really hot nights, no shirt at all.

As I got older, I switched from briefs to boxers, but I usually wore whatever I wore during the day to bed (after showering). When I realized that it wasn't very clean to do that, I'd wear a t-shirt and boxers to bed year round.

When I started to grow my hair out, I always woke up with sweat around the collar of my t-shirt, so I stopped wearing one to bed.

How about you?
"Be yourself. Everyone else is taken."

SolidShroom

• Poop Man
« Reply #1 on: February 10, 2008, 09:37:47 PM »
I usually just hit the sack in the clothes I wore all day, or sometimes I'll put on a pair of shorts.

Kuromatsu

• 黒松
« Reply #2 on: February 10, 2008, 10:10:37 PM »
My Birthday Suit.

Honestly I can't sleep in anything else, no matter what season.

« Reply #3 on: February 10, 2008, 10:33:24 PM »
I did think of adding a "nothing" option, but, eh, there are some people here who'd probably be embarassed to choose it, so...

megamush

• Infinite member error
« Reply #4 on: February 10, 2008, 10:34:44 PM »
I did think of adding a "nothing" option, but, eh, there are some people here who'd probably be embarassed to choose it, so...
MSM isn't!
What ever you do don't press Ctrl-W

« Reply #5 on: February 10, 2008, 10:35:31 PM »
No, really?

Suffix

• Steamed
« Reply #6 on: February 10, 2008, 10:36:27 PM »
I have a small assortment of pajama bottoms, my favorite being a black cotton-flannel set with ridged gray trim on the sides.

BP

• Beside Pacific
« Reply #7 on: February 10, 2008, 10:54:03 PM »
In the summertime or at a friend's place, the clothes I wore during the day.

In the wintertime at home, the shirt I wore that day and pajama pants.
All your dreeeeeeams begiiin to shatterrrrrr~
It's YOUR problem!

« Reply #8 on: February 10, 2008, 11:29:42 PM »
Pajama pants, and either t-shirt/singlet/nothing.
If my son could decimate Lego cities with his genitals, I'd be [darn] proud.

missingno

• ▄█ 'M ▓▒
« Reply #9 on: February 10, 2008, 11:31:17 PM »
pajama pants + shirt I wore that day. I lounge around the house in pajama pants
Ditto used Machop!

« Reply #10 on: February 10, 2008, 11:40:43 PM »
Usually just a shirt and underpants, though when it gets really cold, I'll put on some pajama pants.
Kinopio is the ultimate video game character! Who else can drive a kart, host parties, play tennis, give good advice and items, and is almost always happy??

« Reply #11 on: February 11, 2008, 02:07:46 AM »
I usually just wear a t-shirt or a tank top with pajama bottoms.
"I don't know why they're called boyshorts! Boys don't wear shorts that short!" - Mitchie

SolidShroom

• Poop Man
« Reply #12 on: February 11, 2008, 05:32:59 AM »
Hmm, I wonder how many people sleep in their socks? I've always hated sleeping in socks.

Luigison

• Old Person™
« Reply #13 on: February 11, 2008, 09:50:39 AM »
I normally wear just boxers to bed, but if it's cold I might also were pajama bottoms and/or socks.  I couldn't sleep if I wore socks in bed until recently.  Now with my poor lower leg circulation the socks help me sleep.  I never could sleep in my birthday suit, and up until about a decade ago I wore tighty-whities.  I also can't go around the house with out a shirt like I did as a kid and young adult because the air on my skin feels slightly annoying.  I can't explain that; it just is. 
“Evolution has shaped us with perceptions that allow us to survive. But part of that involves hiding from us the stuff we don’t need to know."

missingno

• ▄█ 'M ▓▒
« Reply #14 on: February 11, 2008, 02:26:11 PM »
Hmm, I wonder how many people sleep in their socks? I've always hated sleeping in socks.

I like, freak out if I'm not wearing socks.
Ditto used Machop!

Print