Print

Author Topic: I think it's about time ... we saw each other.  (Read 626797 times)

Sapphira

• Inquiring
« Reply #15 on: July 07, 2003, 12:23:33 AM »
Hey! Marionut's back! ...Even if it is only temporarily. As for the posting order, for some reason, a few days ago the board times got messed up when people posted. It's still doing that for some reason, but it's completely random. (And I've explained this like 5 times now! @_@)

--------------------
Deep inside us all is a little green elf telling us to burn things.
"The surest way to happiness is to lose yourself in a cause greater than yourself."

Chupperson Weird

• Not interested.
« Reply #16 on: July 07, 2003, 11:53:55 PM »
My site is in my profile.
That was a joke.

« Reply #17 on: July 08, 2003, 11:23:04 AM »
Pink King Boo ... what do you mean? You don't sound too happy ... please explain.

Marionut#1, um ... I'll think about it. it's just the piccy I've got at the mo looks a bit snobby.

All Jaffa Cake haters must be exterminated immediately.
"Blue, start over. Yellow is caution. Red is danger."

« Reply #18 on: July 14, 2003, 09:26:38 PM »
Here, I'll start it off with a mug shot of my COUSIN(he'd hate me for this if he found out)

He's the only one in our family who can out-program me. I wish he'd tell me where he got those cool shades, I'd buy me a pair! I might get along with him if he weren't BETTER THAN ME at everything! He even bested me at the one math contest when both our schools competed in the same division! And unlike me, he GETS popularity for his abilities! When I talked to one of my other cousins(his sister), she said that a bunch of girls at his school thought he was hot! But at least he's not conceited about it...............Actually he's quite nice, but he gets on MY nerves with his utter perfection!

Oh well, enough ranting about my cousin. I'm not posting a pic of ME though, so don't get your hopes up!

"I'm a stupid fatty and I like to play with my Easy Bake oven." - frostbite

Sapphira

• Inquiring
« Reply #19 on: July 14, 2003, 09:51:33 PM »
Heheheh...Evil...pure evil... >;P
I have a picture of my cousin, too, who's a year and a half younger than me. (Not to sound vain, but I'm prettier than her. ;P My hair is still blonde, too, while hers has become dirty-blonde/light brown) Hmmm...should I post it...? Naw, I won't be mean. ;P

But YOUR cousin *is* gonna kill you, if he ever finds out... lol.

--------------------
"The surest way to happiness is to lose yourself in a cause greater than yourself."

« Reply #20 on: July 14, 2003, 10:17:34 PM »
Hahaha, none of you want to post because you're all nerds.  I, myself, am a dashing heart-breaking stud.  Oh yeah!  
200 characters and nothing to say.

Sapphira

• Inquiring
« Reply #21 on: July 14, 2003, 10:24:32 PM »
Riiiiight... ;P Okay then...

I'm not afraid to post it; I just don't HAVE a recent picture of myself. And I'm not gonna be the FIRST one, either. Nya. Besides, my beauty is so incredible that it may cause blindness. ;P

--------------------

Black Mage

• HP 1018 MP 685
« Reply #22 on: July 14, 2003, 11:07:01 PM »
"Hahaha, none of you want to post because you're all nerds."

Bullseye!

Yet, I'm happy being a nerd. :D

Markio

• Normal
« Reply #23 on: July 14, 2003, 11:11:51 PM »
I would... If I knew how...

Act your age, not your I.Q.  Wait, what''s the difference?
"Hello Kitty is cool, but I like Keroppi the best."

Chupperson Weird

• Not interested.
« Reply #24 on: July 14, 2003, 11:31:22 PM »
Hmm, Sapphira... I've got something that'll fix that problem for ya... *waves fist around*
I'm about to upload a new, improved picture of me to my homepage...
I am a self-proclaimed nerd, but recent developments -- or rather, developments which I would like to take place -- are persuading me to try no to look like a nerd.

Edited by - Chupperson Weird on 7/14/2003 10:39:55 PM
That was a joke.

« Reply #25 on: July 15, 2003, 12:22:04 AM »
Well, here I go...

\

\\  __

\\\(^^) Rollin,Rollin,Rollin,

Peach: What?!?! this isnt haiwii!!!

Mario: Ohhh... forget haiwaii!

Edited by - Wheel_kirby on 7/14/2003 11:35:14 PM

------------------------------
Some things are good left unsaid. This may be one of them...

« Reply #26 on: July 15, 2003, 12:36:24 AM »
Sorry, I tried to shrink it!

\
\\  __
\\\(^^) Rollin,Rollin,Rollin,

Peach: What?!?! this isnt haiwii!!!
Mario: Ohhh... forget haiwaii!

------------------------------
Some things are good left unsaid. This may be one of them...

« Reply #27 on: July 15, 2003, 12:59:43 AM »
Burger King hey Wheelie?
mmm...burger king...
Dont worry Yoshi6...

EDIT:I never expected you to look like that Chupperson!!!
I imagined you with short brown hair & glasses,dunno why!
AH ha ha ha ha ha!
You did it!
My masterpiece!-Wario,Wario Ware, Inc.

Edited by - Pink King Boo on 7/15/2003 2:54:58 AM
Find your inner monkey.

« Reply #28 on: July 15, 2003, 09:38:42 AM »
I ain't postin' dis beautiful mug where all can see! Well, that's because there is only one picture of me on the internet, and it was taken back when I still had pimples badly (bleah.)

Sapphira

• Inquiring
« Reply #29 on: July 15, 2003, 09:52:08 AM »
Hey, CW, you remind me of Tommy (Joseph Gordon-Levitt) from 3rd Rock from the Sun. IMO, I think you'd look better if you had a haircut. (which is what he did, and he looks better, too.)

Hmm...speaking of TV look-a-likes, now that I think about it, I probably look closest to Beverly Mitchell (Lucy of 7th Heaven).

I probably look more like someone else, but right now she's the closest I can think of. We have a similar hair style and face and lip shape.
I still think I look most like Princess Peach, even though she's cartoonized and not a "real" person.

--------------------

Edited by - Sapphira on 7/15/2003 9:11:19 AM

Print