Print

Author Topic: Ultimate Birthday Compilation  (Read 309362 times)

Suffix

• Steamed
« Reply #75 on: November 09, 2005, 03:02:49 PM »
Indeed they are! Which reminds me, Fifth, you should either use the extension "noflash" for Firefox or use Internet Explorer temporarily.

TEM

• THE SOVIET'S MOST DANGEROUS PUZZLE.
« Reply #76 on: November 09, 2005, 03:21:27 PM »
Happy Birthday to the Fifth! I still owe you a HTML page. I'll have to really deck it out, now that it's your BD, too.

The animated House Musical.

Markio

• Normal
« Reply #77 on: November 09, 2005, 09:57:25 PM »
I KNEW his birthday was coming up!  I didn't know the date today, or yesterday, or the day before that... well, Happy Birthday, Fifth.  You deserve a happy one.

(Not that people to whome I didn't say "happy brithday" don't.)

“Of all the people I know, it is expected that Watoad will say ‘cheese’ first.”
"Hello Kitty is cool, but I like Keroppi the best."

Sapphira

• Inquiring
« Reply #78 on: November 10, 2005, 12:31:14 AM »
Happy Birthday, Fifth! (Barely...but I made it according to your time zone; I DID remember earlier, just got distracted. >_<)
<-- Remember this? :D Now here's one for you! *<:D

--------------------
Wise men talk because they have something to say;
fools, because they have to say something.

Edited by - Sapphira on 11/9/2005 10:34:02 PM
« Last Edit: April 13, 2006, 08:37:24 PM by Sapphira »
"The surest way to happiness is to lose yourself in a cause greater than yourself."

Watoad

• Self-evictor
« Reply #79 on: November 10, 2005, 12:36:10 AM »

&ldquo;What are they on, anyway?&rdquo;&ldquo;Dukar!&rdquo;

The weaker you are, the stronger you can become.

« Reply #80 on: November 17, 2005, 05:30:17 PM »
My b-day is JUNE the 2 1989

BETTER NOT FORGET ;D

EDIT: Oh my... I didn't notice this typo in a looooong time! 1989 not 1986. Sorry about that.
« Last Edit: December 03, 2005, 12:32:21 AM by Khold »

Koopaslaya

• Kansas
« Reply #81 on: November 17, 2005, 08:17:48 PM »
All this work for not, the calendar now holds all of our b-days!
Εὐθύνατε τὴν ὁδὸν Κυρίου

Fifth

• Quadruped
« Reply #82 on: November 17, 2005, 09:01:23 PM »
Aw, man... sorry I didn't see this earlier; it's been a very busy week, so to speak.
Anyway, Thank you!
Go Moon!

Sapphira

• Inquiring
« Reply #83 on: November 18, 2005, 02:02:13 AM »
List updated again, this time using the calendar, as well. It's not completely wasted; this place still serves as a nice quick-list, and also as a place to wish others a happy birthday in ;P

Koop: I'm not sure if your birthday is the 28th or 30th; whatever previous info I got it from is different from what it says on the calendar. If you could clear up which it really is, that'd be great.
"The surest way to happiness is to lose yourself in a cause greater than yourself."

Suffix

• Steamed
« Reply #84 on: November 18, 2005, 01:32:26 PM »
Yeah, where would I cram all my Flash-born presents, if not for the Ultimate Birthday Compilation? Certainly not on the calendar!

Insane Steve

• Professional Cynic
« Reply #85 on: November 18, 2005, 01:39:12 PM »
I'm thinking potential sticky on this thread. Just for the "Happy Birthday!" posts.
~I.S.~

« Reply #86 on: November 18, 2005, 02:42:32 PM »
I can't believe I'm gonna tell you my birthday, but I will. The reason I don't is because I feel with my age, I wont get much respect from other TMK members. I'll just be thought of as "Some 12 year old". I'm very mature for my age though, so I hope it's okay. My birthday is December 15, 1992.

Insane Steve

• Professional Cynic
« Reply #87 on: November 18, 2005, 02:49:05 PM »
I can't believe I'm gonna tell you my birthday, but I will. The reason I don't is because I feel with my age, I wont get much respect from other TMK members. I'll just be thought of as "Some 12 year old". I'm very mature for my age though, so I hope it's okay. My birthday is December 15, 1992.

Age and maturity aren't perfect functions of each other. Really. I thought you to be much older than you are, but my opinion of you hasn't deteriorated because of your age, at all. In fact, I now have more respect that you can present yourself so maturely at such a young age.

I mean, I joined this board when I was 15. I thought I was a very mature 15 year old at this time. I read my posts from three years ago and am disgusted at myself. Honestly. Maturity is relative, I s'pose.

And I stickied this. If it appears that it doesn't need a sticky, I can just unsticky it.
~I.S.~

« Reply #88 on: November 18, 2005, 05:18:25 PM »

Age and maturity aren't perfect functions of each other. Really. I thought you to be much older than you are, but my opinion of you hasn't deteriorated because of your age, at all. In fact, I now have more respect that you can present yourself so maturely at such a young age.

I mean, I joined this board when I was 15. I thought I was a very mature 15 year old at this time. I read my posts from three years ago and am disgusted at myself. Honestly. Maturity is relative, I s'pose.

And I stickied this. If it appears that it doesn't need a sticky, I can just unsticky it.

Thank you, Insane Steve. That means a lot. I Honestly, I never thought anyone here even noticed me...

Markio

• Normal
« Reply #89 on: November 18, 2005, 05:46:19 PM »
Wow, that pic of Fifth suggests a lot about him.  He looks like his youth was torn away all at once and he's been living for ninety years already.

EDIT: That's also a nice shirt, Fifth.
"Hello Kitty is cool, but I like Keroppi the best."

Print