Print

Author Topic: Post a picture of your pet  (Read 7849 times)

« Reply #15 on: November 22, 2010, 05:44:33 PM »
named after a Zelda weapon.

I'm betting it's Wand of Gamelon.
YYur  waYur n beYur you Yur plusYur instYur an Yur Yur whaYur

Kimimaru

• Max Stats
« Reply #16 on: November 22, 2010, 09:53:17 PM »

Ladies and gentlemen, I introduce to you, Piny! He's a baby pig who eats a whole lot!

That's also a picture of future me.
The Mario series is the best! It has every genre in video games but RTS'! It also has a plumber who does different roles, a princess, and a lot of odd creatures who don't seem to poop!

WarpRattler

• Paid by the word
« Reply #17 on: November 23, 2010, 03:07:23 PM »

TEM

• THE SOVIET'S MOST DANGEROUS PUZZLE.
« Reply #18 on: November 23, 2010, 04:08:31 PM »
I don't have any pets because I would never let a non-human inside my house, but there are still animals hanging around the old Welch Homestead. My dad shot one of the kats the other day with his new rifle.
PICS

WarpRattler

• Paid by the word
« Reply #19 on: November 23, 2010, 04:13:35 PM »
More importantly, did they eat it?

« Reply #20 on: November 24, 2010, 12:05:05 AM »

... so, do they usually do that to each other?
ROM hacking with a slice of life.

« Reply #21 on: November 24, 2010, 02:41:28 AM »

Ladies and gentlemen, I introduce to you, Piny! He's a baby pig who eats a whole lot!

That's also a picture of future me.

That's cute!
Power of People is stronger than People in Power.

ShadowBrain

• Ridiculously relevant
« Reply #22 on: November 24, 2010, 04:21:37 PM »

As promised, my second cat... Hookshot! So named for her propensity to latch onto the nearest object when distressed, this very large cat has a fondness for spying on people, then running away when noticed. Still, her breathing is constantly fast-paced, she prefers resting in areas where she cannot be snuck up upon, and if she ever takes anything more than the lightest of naps, I've never seen it. She usually prefers to be outside, generally only entering the house for some kibbles, but prizes her cleanliness above all else, bathing excessively even by cat standards. Also, she does not care to be pet much anywhere but behind the ears, and her default expression is best described as saying, "I'm the only one around here who takes things seriously." Thunderbolt, who is relatively old and thus prone to strange "fits", will sometimes engage in small fights with Hookshot for no discernable reason.

And, a bonus picture of Thunderbolt, who likes to fluff her fur and strike pity-inspiring poses to get attention.

"Mario is your oyster." ~The Chef

Print