Print

Author Topic: need sprites.  (Read 4240 times)

« on: December 12, 2002, 12:36:26 AM »
I am trying to find sprites from Paper Mario if anyone cares to help or give me info.  I also have a new site up at www.angelfire.com/music5/maestro/index.html.  If anyone is looking for midi files, then I have the best midis I have heard yet, and others will be up shortly.

Chupperson Weird

• Not interested.
« Reply #1 on: December 12, 2002, 12:38:53 AM »
I have the Paper Mario ROM. What'cha need?
That was a joke.

« Reply #2 on: December 12, 2002, 01:07:38 AM »
I need to know if there is an easy way to get sprites for the game, I can't find them anywhere.  Is there anyway to get them from the rom, b/c I already have it.  And on which emulator does it work best?

Chupperson Weird

• Not interested.
« Reply #3 on: December 12, 2002, 01:18:08 AM »
Hmm. For me, I found Project64 version 1.4 to work the best, and set it to RGB emulation if you want to get everything. It goes really slow that way, but it lets you see everything properly. And other than taking screenshots, I don't know of any other way to get the sprites. Are you trying to get still sprites, animated ones, or what? Because I have almost all of the still ones (and single frames from animations) and you can either get them from the Mariopedia or from me, already chopped out from the background and everything. So, I have to go now, but let me know if I can be of any further assistance.

"Thus has it ever been! Thus shall it ever be!"
That was a joke.

« Reply #4 on: December 12, 2002, 01:21:43 AM »
It would be great if you would send them to me, I have started some on my own and found that to be a loooooooooong process.  I was trying to find a faster way, but if you don't mind sending them, I would appreciate it.

Chupperson Weird

• Not interested.
« Reply #5 on: December 12, 2002, 01:23:59 AM »
No problem. I'll post here again when they're ready to go. In the meantime, you can always go get some from the 'pedia...
Oh, and do you want items, characters, enemies, all of them, or what?

Edited by - Chupperson Weird on 12/11/2002 11:27:32 PM
That was a joke.

« Reply #6 on: December 12, 2002, 11:55:38 PM »
mainly characters and enemies, items I don't have a need for.  But any help is great.

Chupperson Weird

• Not interested.
« Reply #7 on: December 13, 2002, 11:51:09 PM »
Okay, well, I have every normal enemy except a Fuzzy (which I need to play the game over again to get) and all but 2 of the bosses, and then as for characters, I have just about every type of character, if not every individual character. (Something that comes to mind is I don't have Train operator guys or Bootler, I don't think.)
So, just tell me when and I'll send you a pack of bitmap files in a zip.

That was a joke.

« Reply #8 on: December 14, 2002, 01:21:54 AM »
ready when you are.

Chupperson Weird

• Not interested.
« Reply #9 on: December 15, 2002, 12:48:38 AM »
Okie Dokie then!

That was a joke.

Sapphira

• Inquiring
« Reply #10 on: April 28, 2003, 09:42:51 AM »
Ooh! Ooh! Send me some PM sprites! Characters, in particular!! Please...?

--------------------
If things don''t go your way, just keep complaining until your dreams come true.
"The surest way to happiness is to lose yourself in a cause greater than yourself."

Chupperson Weird

• Not interested.
« Reply #11 on: April 28, 2003, 06:58:24 PM »
Uhh... yeah. Sure. I have every sprite except Chet Rippo and Rip Cheato (the latter being because the emulator won't display stuff right). Just characters?
That was a joke.

Sapphira

• Inquiring
« Reply #12 on: April 28, 2003, 07:24:00 PM »
Yeah, characters are what I'm looking for. If you could, I'd be truly grateful! ^_^
(Hey, and you can count this as repay for the Modern Furniture is gave you in AC.)

--------------------
If things don''t go your way, just keep complaining until your dreams come true.
"The surest way to happiness is to lose yourself in a cause greater than yourself."

Chupperson Weird

• Not interested.
« Reply #13 on: April 28, 2003, 07:33:44 PM »
Okay then. I'll get those to you as soon as I have the time.
That was a joke.

Sapphira

• Inquiring
« Reply #14 on: April 28, 2003, 07:44:31 PM »
Cool! Thank you! ^_^

--------------------

Print