Print

Author Topic: Trippy mario story, add what happens next. Be creative  (Read 3137 times)

« on: November 08, 2003, 12:32:59 AM »
Mario and Baby Mario are playing catch in the back yard. Baby Mario makes a rude remark about Marios mother. Mario pulls out a knife in a furious rage and rushes Baby Mario. Suddenly Baby Mario dodges and unzipps his face,revealing that he was actually...
Let me away from this boulder!

« Reply #1 on: November 08, 2003, 04:26:04 PM »
Booker T!!!!!!!!!!!!!! then he says"Can you dig it,sucka!" and does a spin-a-roni.Mario pulls out a gun and shoots Booker for being gay.

Go Power Rangers!
As a game that requires six friends, an HDTV, and skill, I can see why the majority of TMK is going to hate on it hard.

« Reply #2 on: November 08, 2003, 06:17:38 PM »
Daisy (who has recently become incredibly fat) is carried in by a team of struggling koopas with toad and toadsworth shoveling deep fried lard balls into her mouth, working as wuickly as possible. The koopas could go no further and dropped Daisy on booker T.'s dead, gay body.

Jman

• Score
« Reply #3 on: November 09, 2003, 08:12:19 AM »
After all that crap was carted off, Brock Lesnar appeared.  "Who wants some of this?  I am unbeatable!"  He said.

Proud to be an American!
I always figured "Time to tip the scales" was Wario's everyday motto.

TEM

• THE SOVIET'S MOST DANGEROUS PUZZLE.
« Reply #4 on: November 09, 2003, 09:30:06 AM »
This seems like it should be in the Story Boards, it also brings up something to do with Herbal Ess'enses to mind.

Time slowed and Reality bent.
But on and on the Eggman went.

« Reply #5 on: November 11, 2003, 01:28:31 AM »
Why did time and reality slow and bend, and do you mean Dr. Eggman from sonic the hedgehog?

Forest Guy

• Anything else?
« Reply #6 on: November 11, 2003, 12:52:58 PM »
I agree. THis thead belongs in Story Boards. I can't stand when people post stuff in the incorrect place. Crazy newbies..... (Heh, I've always wanted to say that!)

------------------------------
 I am Meowrik, the 5th Samurai Pizza Cat. My trusty Jalapeno Katana along with my Chili Claws will prove my might!
= = = = = = =
Agender, curry fan, Top 10 lister, indie dev, gym hitter, musician, et al.

« Reply #7 on: November 11, 2003, 02:43:22 PM »
Then Booker T's evil twin Booker J comes and pokes Daisy's fat stomach.  She laughs like Pop n' Fresh, then her fat ass grows larger and faster, and Mario, Toad, Toadsworth, and Booker J start running and...

« Reply #8 on: November 11, 2003, 06:04:57 PM »
A big chain chomp bursts from the ground and takes a huge bite out of daisy's growing butt. Daisy exclaimed with joy...

« Reply #9 on: November 11, 2003, 06:04:58 PM »

Edited by - Birdo on 11/11/2003 4:06:13 PM

TEM

• THE SOVIET'S MOST DANGEROUS PUZZLE.
« Reply #10 on: November 11, 2003, 09:04:37 PM »
NO not Dr. Eggman. My user name refers to the Eggman from my signature, which I read in a book, I repeat my user name has nothing to do with Sonic The Hedgehog.

Time slowed and Reality bent.
But on and on the Eggman went.

Chupperson Weird

• Not interested.
« Reply #11 on: November 13, 2003, 01:23:03 AM »
This topic needs to be shut down, and fast.
That was a joke.

Print