Print

Author Topic: The New & Improved Mario Trivia Quiz-Off!!  (Read 38281 times)

Fifth

• Quadruped
« Reply #105 on: May 08, 2003, 10:25:54 PM »
Hmmm... I want to say Felici T., but I'm really not sure.  And I don't know if I'd want to risk my hard-earned point...

Y'know, I kinda miss the old "Mario Trivia Game" where the one who got the answer right would get to ask the next question.

...but that's just me.

Go Moon!
Go Moon!

Chupperson Weird

• Not interested.
« Reply #106 on: May 08, 2003, 10:31:32 PM »
Speakin' o' which... I think I may go revive that. Along with that video game title association thing or whatever it was. That was cool.
That was a joke.

« Reply #107 on: May 09, 2003, 09:17:45 AM »
I think we need a new question.  If nobody has got it yet, then nobody is going to get it.

Sapphira

• Inquiring
« Reply #108 on: May 09, 2003, 10:27:15 AM »
Fine I'll give you a hint. Miss T. is orange, Felissa T. is purple. Several times thru-out the game, Miss T. will say ...her green sister's name. (That rhymed).

Personally, I like the other quiz rules better, where the correct answerer gets to make the next question. Unfortunately, its flaw is that the Q-er doesn't answer back fast enough, leaving it on hold.

--------------------
If things don''t go your way, just keep complaining until your dreams come true.
"The surest way to happiness is to lose yourself in a cause greater than yourself."

« Reply #109 on: May 16, 2003, 10:53:00 PM »
Hey!!!!!!!!!!!!, I found the answer.  I was so determined to find out, that I played for days on end and finally figured it out.

And Now.......without further ado....my answer......

Kris T.

Sapphira

• Inquiring
« Reply #110 on: May 16, 2003, 11:00:20 PM »
Yay! Someone FINALLY guessed it! (Yeesh! It's been a WEEK!) Yes, she's Kris T. :)
I would give you a bonus point, Maestro, but since you're in first place and you won the last game, I won't. I will, however, give you a freebie--not deducting a point if you guess incorrectly.

Luigison: 1
Bluto: 0
Fifth: 1
Maestro: 3
gamemaster79: 1
Hirocon: 2

9) Where, specifically, is the last place you can find Croco? (Super Mario RPG)

--------------------
If things don’t go your way, just keep complaining until your dreams come true.
"The surest way to happiness is to lose yourself in a cause greater than yourself."

« Reply #111 on: May 16, 2003, 11:10:12 PM »
Well, since I have nothing to lose, except more dignity, I'll say the cave in Moleville.

Spill the blood of the innocent!!! Then clean it before it makes a mess!
Like a sponge, thirsty I am!

« Reply #112 on: May 16, 2003, 11:12:52 PM »
I think it is in Bowser's Keep.(2nd time of course.)

Edited by - maestro on 5/16/2003 10:13:36 PM

Sapphira

• Inquiring
« Reply #113 on: May 17, 2003, 12:05:56 AM »
I won't say anything, but you guys have to be more specific. Where *at* in what place?

--------------------

« Reply #114 on: May 17, 2003, 12:26:21 AM »
Okay, after beeing knocked out, Croco steals all you coins. Then you chase him through the mine untill you catch him, and when you beat him, you get the bomb so you can venture further and rescue the mole kids. I hope thats enough to explain further.

Spill the blood of the innocent!!! Then clean it before it makes a mess!
Like a sponge, thirsty I am!

Sapphira

• Inquiring
« Reply #115 on: May 17, 2003, 01:16:13 PM »
Bluto is incorrect. It's not Moleville (Coal Mines).

--------------------

Fifth

• Quadruped
« Reply #116 on: May 17, 2003, 01:46:23 PM »
I'll take a stab at it... just don't be too harsh on the specifics, I've not played Mario RPG in a lang time.

I think it's in Nimbus land, robbing one of the local stores.  When you find him, he flees, dropping the accessory that chimes whenever there's a hidden box on the screen.

Go Moon!
Go Moon!

Sapphira

• Inquiring
« Reply #117 on: May 17, 2003, 02:22:53 PM »
No, sorry, Fifth. It's not Nimbus Land. You lose a point. :(

Luigison: 1
Bluto: 0
Fifth: 1 -1 =0
Maestro: 3
gamemaster79: 1
Hirocon: 2

--------------------

Fifth

• Quadruped
« Reply #118 on: May 17, 2003, 04:23:09 PM »
Alas...
By the way, what's to happen to the "Mario trivia game" topic now that you're question's been answered here?

Go Moon!

Edited by - Fifth on 5/17/2003 3:24:24 PM
Go Moon!

« Reply #119 on: May 17, 2003, 05:08:04 PM »
let me take a stab at it, how about in the credits?

It‘s-a me, Marionut#1!
It's-a me, Marionut#1!

Print