Print

Author Topic: The New & Improved Mario Trivia Quiz-Off!!  (Read 38174 times)

Insane Steve

• Professional Cynic
« Reply #165 on: May 22, 2003, 08:45:01 PM »
Erm, I looked at it in my Mario RPG Player's Guide, offically made by NINTENDO, I found Ribbite, and he was definitively ORANGE. I don't know how you can say both my TV and Nintendo's TV have faulty coloring. Unless I'm colorblind. Let's verify.

The background of the site is black. Most links are in blue. Nope, that's not it. Must be your television.

I'll even scan the picture in the guide if you really want to see how right I am.

Of course, I might really be colorblind. Hard to say.

Either way, I'm right. I don't SEE how can say that isn't right.

Last I checked, Ribbite is oragne, with a slight tint of brown (not red, brown).

Congratulations! You have just been blessed by the wisdom of Steve.
~I.S.~

Luigison

• Old Person™
« Reply #166 on: May 22, 2003, 08:52:13 PM »
It looks either red or orange to me depending on if I am under a incadecent (sic)or florecent(sic) light.  But then I have an old copy so it may have faded.  Then again, all copies are old.

Edited by - Luigison on 5/22/2003 7:57:48 PM
“Evolution has shaped us with perceptions that allow us to survive. But part of that involves hiding from us the stuff we don’t need to know."

Sapphira

• Inquiring
« Reply #167 on: May 22, 2003, 08:58:29 PM »
Well, despite the fact of these arguments, I'm gonna say Marionut's the winner. (Ribbite seems an orangish-pink to me, but I guess that's due to different coloring. Red-orange or orange are the closest to my observation, so he's right. (Sorry, Steve.) :(

Maestro: 3
Bluto: 1
Insane Steve: 0
Chupperson Weird: 1
Dr. Mario: 1
Fifth: 1
Marionut#1: 1

10) Which games has Raphael the Raven appeared in?

--------------------
Deep inside us all is a little green elf telling us to burn things.
"The surest way to happiness is to lose yourself in a cause greater than yourself."

Insane Steve

• Professional Cynic
« Reply #168 on: May 22, 2003, 09:04:05 PM »
Yes, I'd better at least get that one point BACK... I.E., I should be at one right now. You actually SAID in your post that he looks "red-orange or --ORANGE--" ... so yea.

And Raphael appeared in... SMW2, TA, and PM. ... I'm hoping he's not in SMS... I don't have SMS, so I wouldn't know. Bleh, don't count this as a guess.

Congratulations! You have just been blessed by the wisdom of Steve.

Edited by - Insane Steve on 5/22/2003 8:09:11 PM
~I.S.~

« Reply #169 on: May 22, 2003, 09:05:45 PM »
Super Mario World 2: Yoshi's Island, Tetris attack (GB and SNES), and Paper Mario

It‘s-a me, Marionut#1!
It's-a me, Marionut#1!

« Reply #170 on: May 22, 2003, 09:07:09 PM »
super mario world 2 yoshi's island,super mario advance 3,tetris attack for snes,tetris attack for GB,paper mario,super smash bros. melee.

"elmo knows where you live"
"elmo knows where you live"

Sapphira

• Inquiring
« Reply #171 on: May 22, 2003, 09:16:35 PM »
Fine, I'll give back your old point, Steve. Actually, I probably should've considering the other exceptions I've made for others. Oh, and sorry, Marionut#1, you missed some. Hmm...you DID get it partially right, though; should I deduct or leave alone his point, guys? Meh, I'll be nice.  Waluigifan, you're correct.

Maestro: 3
Bluto: 1
Insane Steve: 1
Chupperson Weird: 1
Dr. Mario: 1
Fifth: 1
Marionut#1: 1
waluigifan2001: 1

...And I'm offcially out of questions! Crud! This is not good! ...Unless some kind volunteer decides to post a question instead! *hint*hint*

--------------------
"The surest way to happiness is to lose yourself in a cause greater than yourself."

« Reply #172 on: May 22, 2003, 09:18:58 PM »
I thought I had a freebee anyway....

Ok, heres a question...

What flavor of Margarita does Valentina hold in her hand? (SMRPG)

It‘s-a me, Marionut#1!

Edited by - marionut#1 on 5/22/2003 8:22:11 PM
It's-a me, Marionut#1!

Fifth

• Quadruped
« Reply #173 on: May 22, 2003, 10:33:47 PM »
I remember when that question was first asked...  Though I don't think an answer ever came up.

Go Moon!
Go Moon!

« Reply #174 on: May 22, 2003, 10:36:33 PM »
ya I forgot that I asked that question before. Now I know the answer. Ill give a hint. The SMRPG CD gives a hint.

It‘s-a me, Marionut#1!
It's-a me, Marionut#1!

« Reply #175 on: May 24, 2003, 10:46:27 PM »
Hmm, no one wants to guess? Well I guess if no one gets it by Monday, Ill have to give it away......

It‘s-a me, Marionut#1!
It's-a me, Marionut#1!

Sapphira

• Inquiring
« Reply #176 on: May 24, 2003, 11:33:47 PM »
Margarita!!

(BTW, did you know that "Margarita" means "Daisy" in Spanish?)

--------------------

Sapphira

• Inquiring
« Reply #177 on: May 24, 2003, 11:35:49 PM »
Wait...can the host of this show get points, too? ...I should know that; I invented this quiz-off. I'll say yes. ...Although giving myself a prize would be quite pointless...

--------------------

« Reply #178 on: May 25, 2003, 11:33:09 AM »
nope sorry its not a Margarita margarita....
Sapphira 0-1= -1

It‘s-a me, Marionut#1!
It's-a me, Marionut#1!

Sapphira

• Inquiring
« Reply #179 on: May 25, 2003, 12:31:29 PM »
HEY! I invented the rules, here! There are NO NEGATIVE POINTS! I get 0!  You can only lose points you ALREADY have!

--------------------

Print