Print

Author Topic: Is shadow mario an official character now?  (Read 5459 times)

« Reply #15 on: October 25, 2003, 01:40:55 PM »
Toadette is a new character. Even if there is more than one female toad, they chose toadette in particular to be toad's counterpart. Out of every female, why toadette, and why now? They did it so toad can have a partner.
"Itsa me....MARIOOO"

Forest Guy

• Anything else?
« Reply #16 on: October 25, 2003, 10:01:52 PM »
No no no. Toadette is not new. Toadette is simply any female version of a Toad. They didn't make her up. She's just a random Toadette from all the Toadettes in the Mushroom Kingdom.

------------------------------
 I am Meowrik, the 5th Samurai Pizza Cat. My trusty Jalapeno Katana along with my Chili Claws will prove my might!
= = = = = = =
Agender, curry fan, Top 10 lister, indie dev, gym hitter, musician, et al.

Chupperson Weird

• Not interested.
« Reply #17 on: October 25, 2003, 11:13:43 PM »
This is all fine, but remember: Toad is one individual Toad, separate from the other Toads, as evidenced in Super Mario RPG.
That was a joke.

TEM

• THE SOVIET'S MOST DANGEROUS PUZZLE.
« Reply #18 on: October 26, 2003, 10:36:46 AM »
Aren't they mushroom people? They shouldn't have any gender separation, isn't fungus asexual?

Time slowed and Reality bent.
But on and on the Eggman went.

« Reply #19 on: October 26, 2003, 01:10:03 PM »
Fungi are asexual. Fungi eject spores.

I’m not stupid, I’m LD.

Chupperson Weird

• Not interested.
« Reply #20 on: October 26, 2003, 10:16:36 PM »
Hence the references to spores in SMRPG.

But seriously, they're anthropomorphized mushrooms. So that entitles them to ...reproduce differently.
That was a joke.

« Reply #21 on: October 27, 2003, 04:16:26 AM »
This stuff will always make you wonder how will you ever figure out Nintendo's designs on their games...

Back to the Shadow Mario topic, so he's actually Bowser Jr. now...
Hence, now is Bowser Jr. a new character to the Super Mario Universe?

I am a pure Super Mario lover!!
...and in no point in the future will he ever be abandonded by me!
I will even drawn the best Super Mario comics ever to exist!!
I am a pure Super Mario lover!! ...and in no point in the future will he ever be abandonded by me!
I will even draw the best Super Mario comics ever to exist!!

Forest Guy

• Anything else?
« Reply #22 on: October 27, 2003, 03:53:57 PM »
Hmm.... it'd appear that he may be a new character. In a sense, Bowser Jr. is the most logical and useful of all the children Bowser ever had, because anytime Bowser needs a partner for something, Ie: Mario Kart Double Dash!!, Mario Golf: Toadstool Tour, or possibly Mario Tennis, it's easier this way. If they were to keep the Koopalings, then they'd have a hard time choosing which ones to use in certain games, which would spark up arguments and distaste for the game from fans of certain Koopaling Fans. And they wouldn't be able to waste space and put all the Koopalings in one game. So, I for one think Bowser Jr. should stay the new child of Bowser.

------------------------------
 I am Meowrik, the 5th Samurai Pizza Cat. My trusty Jalapeno Katana along with my Chili Claws will prove my might!
= = = = = = =
Agender, curry fan, Top 10 lister, indie dev, gym hitter, musician, et al.

« Reply #23 on: October 27, 2003, 08:29:53 PM »
I dont have a problem with shadow mario being a new character. But what i dont understand is that if Shadow mario is really baby bowser, then how can shadow mario be himself by himself? I'm also thinking shadow mario would be a bad guy that works for bowser if he was to join the crew.
"Itsa me....MARIOOO"

Hirocon

• June 14-16, every year
« Reply #24 on: October 27, 2003, 08:36:08 PM »
I don't care about Shadow Mario.  Back to the discussion of Toad....

Is Toad a specific creature of a species called Toads?  Not to be confused with toads?  Or are called they mushroom people?  Then what are goombas?  And is Yoshi a specific creature of the species called yoshis?

My head hurts.

Chupperson Weird

• Not interested.
« Reply #25 on: October 27, 2003, 08:45:19 PM »
Yes to all your questions, and Goombas are essentially evil Toads.
That was a joke.

Trainman

• Bob-Omg
« Reply #26 on: October 27, 2003, 08:46:08 PM »
You mean "debate," Meowrik, instead of "argument?" This is a debate, really.

"Oh, I''m such and idiot." "I don''t wanna live to see the day the Earth screws up." ~Trainman
Formerly quite reasonable.

« Reply #27 on: October 28, 2003, 08:05:06 AM »
Did any of ever realise that Goombas look a lot like one of those edible chinese mushrooms which you fry?

I am a pure Super Mario lover!!
...and in no point in the future will he ever be abandonded by me!
I will even drawn the best Super Mario comics ever to exist!!
I am a pure Super Mario lover!! ...and in no point in the future will he ever be abandonded by me!
I will even draw the best Super Mario comics ever to exist!!

Print