Print

Author Topic: MG:TT On-line Tours and H-in-1 mode.  (Read 2573 times)

« on: August 10, 2003, 09:41:40 PM »
On the title screen press "Z" while pressing "Start" and a new option will appear.  There are two online tours going on right now, the Hollywood Video and Target Tours.  I do not know the codes though.

« Reply #1 on: August 13, 2003, 11:07:42 AM »
Hollywood Video= BJGQBULZ
Target Bullseye= CEUFPXJ1

Forest Guy

• Anything else?
« Reply #2 on: August 13, 2003, 05:09:03 PM »
I beat those Tours, but what's so special about them? I got a Results Password, but it doesn't fit in the password entry in Mario Golf: Toadstool Tour. What do these results passwords do?!

------------------------------
 We’re the Mario Bros. and plumbing’s our game! We’re not like the others who get all the fame. If your sink is in trouble you can call us on the double! We’re faster than the others you’ll get hooked on the brothers!
= = = = = = =
Agender, curry fan, Top 10 lister, indie dev, gym hitter, musician, et al.

« Reply #3 on: August 13, 2003, 05:25:42 PM »
I'm guessing you enter them in at some Hollywood Video or Target website and it knows how you did by the code. That makes it an "online" tournament. You can then probably look at your stats compared to the other players.

It's sad, however, that Nintendo won't get off of it's collective corporate butt and actually use its online capability! Toadstool Tour could easily have real online tournaments.

“I’m a stupid fatty and I love to play with my Easy Bake oven!”

Forest Guy

• Anything else?
« Reply #4 on: August 13, 2003, 05:57:01 PM »
Yes yes. It would've been even cooler if they were actually online tournaments.

------------------------------
 We’re the Mario Bros. and plumbing’s our game! We’re not like the others who get all the fame. If your sink is in trouble you can call us on the double! We’re faster than the others you’ll get hooked on the brothers!
= = = = = = =
Agender, curry fan, Top 10 lister, indie dev, gym hitter, musician, et al.

« Reply #5 on: August 13, 2003, 09:29:33 PM »
The websites are...

www.mario-golf.com/hollywoodvideo
www.mario-golf.com/target

-23 seems to be the best you can get without cheating.

« Reply #6 on: August 14, 2003, 02:00:33 PM »
-23!!! That's like a hole in 1 on every hole!

------------------
Dr. Mario is in the house! His perscription? Stupidity!

Print