Print

Author Topic: back to school!!  (Read 4646 times)

« Reply #15 on: August 19, 2003, 09:51:55 PM »
I went back to school yesterday Aug. 18.  I am having my own episode of the "Nutty Professors".  One of them stood on his desk and jumped up and down.  Yes, I kid you not he actually did do that.  My physics teacher said that only one person in her previous class knew that the Earth was the third planet from the sun.  In case you are wondering....I AM in college.  And I feel like a total genius against my profs.

« Reply #16 on: August 20, 2003, 01:06:31 PM »
I go back to school September 2nd.

« Reply #17 on: August 20, 2003, 03:06:46 PM »
hmmm...cool, i didn't really think anyone past high school would be into mario...that was a complement. well...i just got assigned another kajillion problems AGAIN!!

If winners never quit, and quitters never win, who made the saying "Quit while you''re still ahead"?

« Reply #18 on: August 20, 2003, 05:47:20 PM »
"as for sapphira, i really can't tell, a 65 year old obese man wouldn't write that well, although...well im not gonna go into it..."

Don't tell this guy what professional authors look like...

“I’m a stupid fatty and I love to play with my Easy Bake oven!”

Sapphira

• Inquiring
« Reply #19 on: August 21, 2003, 02:12:21 PM »
"as for sapphira, i really can't tell, a 65 year old obese man wouldn't write that well, although...well im not gonna go into it..."

"Don't tell this guy what professional authors look like..."

lol, LD.
Ha ha. And for the record, try an almost-17-year-old chick labeled a "hottie," who happens to be "freakishly over-modest," in the words of her family, and a filth-hater (although I do have some clutter issues...but messy? BLECH! x_x) ;P

Hmm... I REALLY have to post a pic of myself soon...

--------------------
Wise men talk because they have something to say;
fools, because they have to say something.

Edited by - Sapphira on 8/21/2003 1:14:02 PM
"The surest way to happiness is to lose yourself in a cause greater than yourself."

TEM

• THE SOVIET'S MOST DANGEROUS PUZZLE.
« Reply #20 on: August 21, 2003, 02:32:35 PM »
Is there any actual voting in those poster awards or does some random person just pick people out. I didn't get to vote if thats how it goes.

Time slowed and Reality bent.
But on and on the Eggman went.

Sapphira

• Inquiring
« Reply #21 on: August 21, 2003, 02:38:29 PM »
Hmm... I don't see how that applies to this thread...
I think you posted in the wrong topic.

--------------------
Wise men talk because they have something to say;
fools, because they have to say something.
"The surest way to happiness is to lose yourself in a cause greater than yourself."

« Reply #22 on: August 21, 2003, 02:54:03 PM »
65-year old obese guy... That's a classic... Anyway, I just had Freshman Orientation... It went pretty well, I guess. Although, we did have somebody to talk to us about depression and bipolar disease, which would've been good if I had known anybody who was depressed or had bipolar disease. Oh well. At least I'm in all Honors classes.

Print