Print

Author Topic: What state do you live in?  (Read 7952 times)

Sapphira

• Inquiring
« Reply #30 on: September 06, 2003, 10:27:06 PM »
Ever heard of "speaking in tongues"?  When He speaks, people hear Him (or his messengers) in their own language, and I imagine it'd be the same with accents. lol

...Although He doesn't tend to *literally* speak anymore... That was more Bible times... before the Holy Spirit entered into people.

(Okay, okay, I know--enough with the theology lesson. XD )

--------------------
Wise men talk because they have something to say;
fools, because they have to say something.
"The surest way to happiness is to lose yourself in a cause greater than yourself."

Trainman

• Bob-Omg
« Reply #31 on: September 07, 2003, 09:25:19 AM »
Sorry, I think my sig is screwing up.

*SIG TEST*

Top Ten Stupidest Bank Robbery Attempts

I think this first one was in Minnesota.

Two gunmen walked into a bank. The first one yelled, "Don''t move!" The second gunmen started moving to the bank teller when startled by his sudden movement, the first gunmen shot him.

Formerly quite reasonable.

Trainman

• Bob-Omg
« Reply #32 on: September 07, 2003, 09:29:21 AM »
One more test.

Top Ten Stupidest Bank Robbery Attempts
I think this first one was in Minnesota.

Two gunmen walked into a bank. The first one yelled, "Don''''''''t move!" The second gunmen started moving to the bank teller when startled by his sudden movement, the first gunmen shot him.

Trainman

• Bob-Omg
« Reply #33 on: September 07, 2003, 09:34:41 AM »
Dang it! Sorry, one more test.

Funny Things to do With Your Microwave

Get a toothpick and stick into a piece of cork. Light the tip on fire, place in the microwave, and rev it up. Vertical fireballs should ride from the toothpick up to the top of the microwave. LD, you have an E-Z Bake Oven, but it won''t work with that I don''t think

Luigison

• Old Person™
« Reply #34 on: September 07, 2003, 09:59:48 AM »
You should test signatures in a thread for that so others will ignore it.  Better yet don't do it on the Fungi Forums.  Or test sigs as you post real info in a topic.  I am not trying to berate you here.  I just want you to know that testing signatures in another topic is annoying and considered to be spam.

LD doesn't have an Easy Back Oven nor is he a fatty or stupid (also don't confuse LD with Learning Disabled; he is Lizard Dude).  That sig was something he thought some one who could edit his post might say about him.  It was so funny he made it his sig.  Later, Watoad made a sig that said LD's sig was his favorite, then I made a sig saying Watoad's sig was my fav.

For more signatures check out:
http://www.geocities.com/dr_shows/RandomSignatures.htm

Now back to topic.  For those that didn't get my hint on the first page, I currently live in California.  I don't know if I will vote for Arnold, but thought his name would be a good hint.
“Evolution has shaped us with perceptions that allow us to survive. But part of that involves hiding from us the stuff we don’t need to know."

« Reply #35 on: September 07, 2003, 10:30:36 AM »
Luigison is right, except that frostbite originally said that people might edit his post to say that. Then I kept posting posts that said it and eventually made it my sig.

Back to topic. What? You have to vote for Gary Coleman!

“I’m a stupid fatty and I love to play with my Easy Bake oven!”

Luigison

• Old Person™
« Reply #36 on: September 07, 2003, 10:55:54 AM »
Oh, so it was original for frostbite.  I forgot that.

Gary?  The selfproclaimed least qualified.  Well I guess Davis may be the most qualified, and I see where that has got us.  Anyway, I was for Simon, but he backed out.  Now I am thinking about Arnold, but will make up my mind after he goes to a debate.

What about the Pres. election.  In a poll Senator Clinton got about half of the people saying they would vote for her for president and she isn't even running.  She got a higher approval than all the official Democratic canidites who are running put together.  I have nothing against a woman for president, but please not a Clinton.

“Evolution has shaped us with perceptions that allow us to survive. But part of that involves hiding from us the stuff we don’t need to know."

« Reply #37 on: September 07, 2003, 07:36:59 PM »
Gray Davis and Luteniant Govenor Cruz Bustamante are going to get their butts kicked by Arnold because Davis and Bustamante are liars and they are the reason California is billions of dollars in debt. I live in CA. In sigs, why do the aposterphes duplicate when you post the sigs?

X-Box ans PS2 Suck with a capital "S".

Edited by - NiNtEnDoFrEaK on 9/7/2003 6:40:51 PM
Deezer was here.

Trainman

• Bob-Omg
« Reply #38 on: September 07, 2003, 08:03:16 PM »
Sorry. I know the whole story about Lizard Dude's sig. Won't happen again.

Funny Things to do With Your Microwave

Get a toothpick and stick into a piece of cork. Light the tip on fire, place in the microwave, and rev it up. Vertical fireballs should ride from the toothpick up to the top of the microwave. LD, you have an E-Z Bake Oven, but it won''t work with that I don''t think

« Reply #39 on: September 07, 2003, 11:48:32 PM »
"I live in CA. In sigs, why do the aposterphes duplicate when you post the sigs?"

It has to do with preventing the program language from messing up. Just type your sig into Word and copy-paste it into the TMK sig entry and it should work properly.

« Reply #40 on: September 08, 2003, 12:09:45 AM »
I once voted myself Most Likely To Appear In A Sig. That only becomes more and more true.

« Reply #41 on: September 08, 2003, 02:32:46 AM »
I live in Oregon, sorry Trainman about not being able to spell texas. I think I got it down now, I used to be calling it texis!

Well, noone else lives in oregon thats on these boards! Darn!

* Are you happy now? *
AN official unofficial moderator
------------------------------
Some things are good left unsaid. This may be one of them...

Print