Print

Author Topic: The worst Mario Game  (Read 4294 times)

« Reply #15 on: October 24, 2003, 07:11:22 PM »
I didn't mean it that way.

It took 5 hours before I perfected my skill and THEN it took me 2 hours from Lakitu-Easy to Bowser-Hardest.
*remembers x11 chains ,shudder,

Forest Guy

• Anything else?
« Reply #16 on: October 24, 2003, 08:38:15 PM »
Ok sure. You MASTERED Tetris Attack in 7 Hours. I wouldn't believe you any more than I believe those losers who insist that Luigi is Mario 64. I was awesome at Tetris Attack, and it took me almost a week to master it. I'm sorry, but your tale is just play not believable.
As for the worst game.... that's a hard one. I honsetly can't say I think any mario game I've played is bad besides maybe Mario is Missing. With the exclusion of edutainment, I can't think of any.

------------------------------
 I am Meowrik, the 5th Samurai Pizza Cat. My trusty Jalapeno Katana along with my Chili Claws will prove my might!
= = = = = = =
Agender, curry fan, Top 10 lister, indie dev, gym hitter, musician, et al.

Insane Steve

• Professional Cynic
« Reply #17 on: October 24, 2003, 10:11:21 PM »
I can easily beat the 4 levels of Vs. mode of Tetris Attack in under an hour! And it is kind of hard to believe you played the game for 5 hours only and beat Hardest Mode. As I said, it took me almost a month to get that good. Now, I can bust out 40,000+ point Time Trail Games, and beat Endless with 99,999 points in under 6 minutes, and beat Hardest without losing 75% of the time. But I couldn't do ANY of that 5 hours after I got the game. I could hardly beat "Normal" level.

And oh yes, my top chain is 19x with garbage, 17x without. It stops counting at 13x though -- I had to count it myself from there.

Stupid Quotes: (6th edition)
"I honestly don`t see how the Cubs can lose the [National League Championship Series]. I mean, the Cubs are up by 3 games, and Mark Prior and Kerry Wood are pitching Games 6 and 7 at home. As bad as they`ve choked in the past, there is absolutely no way that the Cubs can lose this series to the Florida Marlins."
~Me, failing to see how badly the Cubs really can still choke, even today.
~I.S.~

Print