Print

Author Topic: Relm of Death  (Read 15697 times)

Chupperson Weird

• Not interested.
« Reply #60 on: October 11, 2002, 07:48:02 PM »
[If Peach is in a flowerpot, how does Luigi recognize her?]
*groan*

Dexter, boy genius...Dexter, the cookie
That was a joke.

Chupperson Weird

• Not interested.
« Reply #61 on: October 13, 2002, 09:32:35 PM »
[Then the story stopped again, and no one knew why.]

Dexter, boy genius...Dexter, the cookie
That was a joke.

« Reply #62 on: October 13, 2002, 11:35:25 PM »
                Die Eier Von Satan
Die Eier Von Satan Eine halbe Tasse Staubzucker Ein Viertel Teeloffel Salz Eine Messerspitze turkisches Haschisch Ein halbes Pfund Butter Ein Teeloffel Vanillenzucker Ein halbes Pfund Mehl Einhundertfunfzig Gramm gemahlene Nusse Ein wenig extra Staubzucker... und keine Eier In eine Schussel geben Butter einruhren Gemahlene Nusse zugeben und Den Teig verkneten AugenballgroBe Stucke vom Teig formen Im Staubzucker walzen und Sagt die Zauberworter Simsalbimbamba Saladu Saladim Auf ein gefettetes Backblech legen und Bie zweihundert Grad fur funfzehn Minuten backen und Keine Eier Bie zweihundert Grad fur funfzehn Minuten backen und keine eier..goodbyecruelworldimleavinyoutodaygoodbyeallyoupeopletheresnothingyoucansaytomakemechangemymind
                   GOODBYE

Chupperson Weird

• Not interested.
« Reply #63 on: October 13, 2002, 11:46:37 PM »
What kind of recipe is that anyway?
Sie sind verrückt und Krystal ist extrem kühl.

None shall dispute my word!
That was a joke.

Chupperson Weird

• Not interested.
« Reply #64 on: October 15, 2002, 07:48:56 PM »
I guess this topic is dead. Too bad it never got anywhere.

That was a joke.

« Reply #65 on: October 16, 2002, 05:39:59 AM »
Yeah but atleast it made it to 5 pages

If the glove dont fit you gotta quit dont tell nobody oh this knife it was from shaving I was ummm shaving my face and blood splattered no dont accuse me no you dont accuse me I accuse you of being a *** now leave me alone and let me eat my body I mean pie. Yeah go OJ go OJ you fooled those suckas at CNN again now I am gonna go kill some sluts yeah
Darkness falls across the land the midnight hour is close at hand. Creatures crawl in the search of blood to terrorize a neighborhood. loose webber shall be found with the souls getting down. But stand in place the hums of hell and rot inside a corpes shell. The foulstenches in the air the funk of 40,ooo years. grizzly ghouls from every tomb are closing in to seal your doom. And though you fight to stay alive your body starts to shiver because no mear mortal can resist the evil of the thriller

« Reply #66 on: October 16, 2002, 07:04:00 PM »
Why do 99% of the topics die before I get to read them?

LieutenantEagle
--------
Gandalf: The Eagles have come!  The Eagles have come!
LieutenantEagle: I know.  They''re in front of you.
LieutenantEagle
--------
Gandalf: The Eagles have come!  The Eagles have come!
LieutenantEagle: I know.  They''re in front of you.

Chupperson Weird

• Not interested.
« Reply #67 on: October 16, 2002, 11:55:57 PM »
People smell you coming and run for it.
(No offense, that was a joke.)

Dedo jxucc tajfiko mo neht!
That was a joke.

« Reply #68 on: October 17, 2002, 04:01:00 PM »
[The flowerpot is labeled "Peach", ok?

And ooze, WHY AREN'T YOU POSTING!?

Mario, Mario, Mario! What happened to Mr. Andretti?

Chupperson Weird

• Not interested.
« Reply #69 on: October 17, 2002, 11:10:50 PM »
[Well, that makes sense. Yeah, Ooze, you expect US to post here, and then you don't!]
I'm tired of being unconscious!

Dedo jxucc tajfiko mo neht!
That was a joke.

« Reply #70 on: October 18, 2002, 06:49:45 PM »
EXactly

Man people say they wanna try differant foods like oh yeah my gramma comes out of the kitchen and sais hey baby I made you some crum bum boobilay. And I hate now that kids say sticks andstones will break my bones but wwords will damage me. I also hate that people make fun of me and I have to cutgrass the next day I am like holy S&%$ I cant stop cutting the grass GOODNIGHT AMERICA
Darkness falls across the land the midnight hour is close at hand. Creatures crawl in the search of blood to terrorize a neighborhood. loose webber shall be found with the souls getting down. But stand in place the hums of hell and rot inside a corpes shell. The foulstenches in the air the funk of 40,ooo years. grizzly ghouls from every tomb are closing in to seal your doom. And though you fight to stay alive your body starts to shiver because no mear mortal can resist the evil of the thriller

Chupperson Weird

• Not interested.
« Reply #71 on: October 19, 2002, 12:07:53 AM »
[Are those song lyrics, or what?]
That was a joke.

« Reply #72 on: October 19, 2002, 12:40:10 PM »
Noiep it would be funny if they were though

Man people say they wanna try differant foods like oh yeah my gramma comes out of the kitchen and sais hey baby I made you some crum bum boobilay. And I hate now that kids say sticks andstones will break my bones but wwords will damage me. I also hate that people make fun of me and I have to cutgrass the next day I am like holy S&%$ I cant stop cutting the grass GOODNIGHT AMERICA

Chupperson Weird

• Not interested.
« Reply #73 on: October 19, 2002, 10:06:00 PM »
Yeah, well, where's ooze, anyway?
Well, I sent the guy an e-mail...

Edited by - Chupperson Weird on 10/19/2002 9:10:57 PM
That was a joke.

Chupperson Weird

• Not interested.
« Reply #74 on: October 20, 2002, 08:26:31 PM »
Farewell, topic!
You lasted for a while!