Print

Author Topic: Little bad things you did.  (Read 15090 times)

MarlieMoo

• Party Star
« Reply #15 on: August 28, 2004, 01:42:56 PM »
LL, that sounded exciting and sneeky! I wish I was there too. ^_^

Hmmm...well, I do stupid things every day. Heehee. Ok, don't look at me funny, but one stupid thing I did a year or two ago was: At the church that I go to, me and this boy went on the side of the church building and...well.....did a few thing that I guess we shouldn't have done. Then we got totally embaresed when we got caught. I was young and stupid back then...wait a sec, I'm still stupid. :P
It's Mario's world, I just live in it. :)

Luigison

• Old Person™
« Reply #16 on: August 28, 2004, 02:09:00 PM »
When I was real little I ate rat poison.

I threw a cat off of our deck to one of my younger brothers.

I accidently shot my friend in the leg with what I thought was an unloaded pellet gun.

I parked my car on an incline, and while under it changing the oil it started to roll down the hill because I had forgotten to pull the brake.

Although I did not like the first Mario Party, I bought Mario Party 4 hoping it would be good.  It was bad, and not just a little.

Most recently I stole Lizard Dude's shoes.
“Evolution has shaped us with perceptions that allow us to survive. But part of that involves hiding from us the stuff we don’t need to know."

« Reply #17 on: August 28, 2004, 11:55:01 PM »
Just the other day, a very small insect flew directly into my eye. I blinked. The bug got stuck between my eyelid and my eyeball. I managed to blink him/her out and eventually trap it in some tupperwear, which I promptly placed in the freezer so as to put it to sleep. I then inspected it up close to see if it still had all of it's limbs, and it did.

Let me away from this boulder!
Let me away from this boulder!

TEM

• THE SOVIET'S MOST DANGEROUS PUZZLE.
« Reply #18 on: August 29, 2004, 02:11:20 PM »
Luigison's cat pass was the funniest yet, I thinko.

.tneb ytilaeR dna dewols emiT
.tnew namggE eht no dna no tuB

Markio

• Normal
« Reply #19 on: September 03, 2004, 05:50:10 PM »
Heheh... "Thinko".  That's a fun misspelling.  I thinko it sounds so cool.

Er, I can't think of little bad things I did, all I can think about right now is embarrassing things and things that made me mad happen at school, but I don't want to talk about that.  So yeah, bye.

I am going to be a famous author one day.
"Hello Kitty is cool, but I like Keroppi the best."

Insane Steve

• Professional Cynic
« Reply #20 on: September 04, 2004, 07:23:11 PM »
Hmmmm...

When I was about 12, my parents weren't home, and I wanted some toast. Problem was, that I am/was very impatient, and thought that the toaster took much too long to make the toast. I got the brilliant idea to put bread in the microwave for about 20 seconds, and trying that. It is OK, but just not the same as real toast. I decided I hadn't put it in for long enough, So I stuck another piece of bread in the microwave for 3 minutes, and went up to play some Tetris Attack. I came back to find the entire kitchen in black smoke that smelled like, well... burnt bread, and opened the microwave to find my bread was half its original size and jet black. And all that burnt bread smell swamped the kitchen, and left a nice black stain on the microwave that STILL hasn't come off. Yay.

When I was 3, I had the brilliant idea to jump off the top of a triangular slide. Broke a leg in doing so. Weeeeeeee.

Later that year, I had the brilliant idea to jump headfirst off a chair onto a tile floor. Suffered a concussion in doing so. Weeeeeeee.

I don't play much Truth or Dare, honestly. This is not only for my own dignity, but for the dignity of all the other participants. Trust me. I wouldn't want to know what kinds of dares I could come up with.

Ahem.

~I.S.~
~I.S.~

Markio

• Normal
« Reply #21 on: September 04, 2004, 08:01:15 PM »
Insane Steve, you are frightenly like me.  At least when I'm not in a good mood.  When I'm in a good mood, I'm like... some jolly skipping laughing freak, but at least I'm too happy to care when I am.  But when I'm not in a good mood(not necessarily a bad mood), I sound(think) like you. It's scary.  You scare me!  AUGH!  IT'S YOU!

Everything is as smooth as sandpaper pajamas.

« Reply #22 on: September 05, 2004, 06:30:53 PM »
Marionut#1 and Insane Steve: Blunt Head Trauma Brothers

“I’m a stupid fatty and I love to play with my Easy Bake oven.”

« Reply #23 on: September 05, 2004, 07:15:57 PM »
I realized I forgot about knocking over the Overhead Projecctor in Science Class last year, and breaking the glass that you put the paper on. Thankfully, it still worked, and the teacher was completely fine about it.

She even made a few jokes about it. The next day, when she asked someone to hold her laptop to unlock the door to the room, she said "I'd give it to you, but I've seen what you do in that situation."
"Be yourself. Everyone else is taken."

« Reply #24 on: September 06, 2004, 05:05:03 PM »
In my ninth grade gym class, there was this kid you was kinda a jerk. One day, he pushed me down or something and I told myself that was the final straw. So, I went to get a drink of water from the water fountain and kept the water in my mouth to spit it at him. I went up to him and he told me that he was sorry for pushing me. I felt so bad for doing what I did next.

"I''m a stupid fatty who swings his arms from side to side and pushes a button to receive bacon. The universe is permeated with the odor of Shawne Vinson. Does that make me a nut?"- DotheLizardkoopaChupVinsonluigi
This is a secret coded message.

Markio

• Normal
« Reply #25 on: September 06, 2004, 05:13:47 PM »
He apologized? As in he felt sorry for his cruelty he brought onto you?  That's the nicest jerk I've ever heard of.

« Reply #26 on: September 06, 2004, 06:23:23 PM »
Turns out, it was an accident and he honestly didn't know he did it at the time.

"I''m a stupid fatty who swings his arms from side to side and pushes a button to receive bacon. The universe is permeated with the odor of Shawne Vinson. Does that make me a nut?"- DotheLizardkoopaChupVinsonluigi
This is a secret coded message.

Markio

• Normal
« Reply #27 on: September 06, 2004, 07:02:33 PM »
The kid in my Gym class is just mean.  Whenever he would be talking, I'd be looking in his direction and he would say, "Shut the (profanity) up", when I never said anything, and another time we were doing those Karaoke feet things as fast as we could, and I was doing it really fast but maybe not perfect or something, because he said to me, "Yo, (mylastname), what the hell was that?"  And finally, when we were doing the standing long jump, which I got 7'10" on, he had gotten 8'2" or something, which wouldn't have bothered me if he hadn't just stood there saying "Haha, I did better than you", so I just said "(profanity) you.", and that's all so far.  And I try to be on the other side of the gym when possible, or at least somewhere where he isn't, but he always inevitably ends up close enough to me to say something mean.  I want to talk to my counselor about it, but I'm not good at one-on-one talking, so I have to either get his advice, or "you guys's".

So, here's a list of things I figured I could do, you can suggest other things:

-Tell him that he is really bothering me, and I would appreciate it if he would leave me alone. (Problem: he could make it into a big joke about me being all touchy-feely)

-push him against a wall and tell him to stay away from me, because my life is already a living (profanity?) and he's not helping. (Problem: I could get in trouble, and it's a little violent.)

-fight him. (Problem: 1, big trouble, 2, I'm a pacifist)

-Ignore him. (Problem: It has been proven impossible)

-Play an elaborate and anonymous prank that will make him get annoyed but not hurt or be something down to his level. (Problem: I'd need to follow him for more info-"locker no., etc.", and that would mean being near him more than usual, and I'd also need an elaborate but Anonymous prank.)

I'd prefer to either tell him how much he bothers me, but that probably won't work, or to play an elaborate prank, but the only way that would make him leave me alone would be to put typed notes into his locker every day with quotes suggesting to be nicer to fellow students and people he usually isn't nice to.  Please send me help!

Edited by - Markio on 9/6/2004 6:07:59 PM

Luigison

• Old Person™
« Reply #28 on: September 06, 2004, 07:17:30 PM »
*Goes back in time to watch Insane Steve jump of the slide.  Weeeee.

A little bad thing I did:  I posted as several other peps on this board in the early days of the SotFSK.  I think my actions then may have at least in part inspired Lizard Dude's now famous (at least on the FF) sig.

Another bad think I did:  When I was in high school a friend and I went fishing in a lake across the street from my house.  We fished for what seemed like a long time without even getting a bite.  So at the end of a pier we desided to fence with our fishing rods.  We went back and forth, but eventually I went over the side.  I must have fell on a broken bottle, sharp stump, or something equally pointy because I had a sharp pain in my foot and must have screamed.  My friend bent down and grabbed my arms to pull me up, but (little bad thing)-> I tried to pull him in too.  When we finally got to shore a boat pulled up to see if we needed any help.  On the boat was my next door neighbor and principal.  He took me to the main dock while my friend went to get my parents.  I had to hop on one foot while hold pressure on the cut.  I should have got stiches because the cut on the bottom of my foot was about 5 cm (2.5 in) wide and 2 cm (1 in) deep.  School started a few days later, but I refused to use my cruches (sp?).  A few days later my friend and I were discussing the accident and my cut foot while fighting over my pellet gun.  He said it was loaded, but I thought it wasn't.  (Big bad thing) -> In the struggle I accidently on purpose (?) shot him in the leg.  He claimed that he deserved it for pushing my off the pier, and although his leg looked worse than my foot, he never told anyone that I had shot him.  <- I think I already posted about this, but oh well.

Edited by - Luigison on 9/6/2004 6:25:57 PM
“Evolution has shaped us with perceptions that allow us to survive. But part of that involves hiding from us the stuff we don’t need to know."

Luigison

• Old Person™
« Reply #29 on: September 06, 2004, 07:27:46 PM »
Even after editing the above post I missed the "bad think I did".  I "thinko" I will leave it that way.

Print