Print

Author Topic: Pain!  (Read 15638 times)

« Reply #30 on: November 10, 2007, 12:57:43 PM »
*raises eyebrow at the Taco Bell statement*

I don't really like Honey-Comb. Kix are pretty awesome, though. Life is one of my favorites, though. No cereals have had the effect of making me live in my bathroom for the next few hours, though.
"Be yourself. Everyone else is taken."

N64 Chick

• one ticked chick
« Reply #31 on: November 10, 2007, 01:04:02 PM »
Oh goodness. I love Life cereal. I can't remember the last time I even had it. I keep getting stuck with Honey Comb and Fruit Loops, both of which are pretty much flavorless to me at this point.

And now that I think about it, I got hit by a car once because some stupid excuse for a driver ran a red light. I didn't break anything though. The doc said that my heavy back pack saved me.
Fangirling over Luigi since 1999.

« Reply #32 on: November 10, 2007, 01:23:17 PM »
I hope the driver paid you afterwards.

Another story I have is one that happened to me not long after the bike story. One night I was doing my homework (back when I actually had homework), thinking about how awesome the trip to the Liberty Science Center in New Jersey was going to be. My sister was jealous to the point where she was crying about the fact that dad was going with me. I playfully taunted her, which wasn't that great of an idea. She started beating me, though I used one of my textbooks as a shield and I didn't receive any damage. Then she went into the den where my father was and started yelling at him, telling him he couldn't go on the trip with me, but in vain. I decided to taunt her again with a Nelson Muntz laugh.

She took a plastic garbage can and hit me in the head with it. Got a gash on my forehead that luckily didn't require stitches. I did need to go to the hospital, though. Only time I've had to go for an injury.
"Be yourself. Everyone else is taken."

N64 Chick

• one ticked chick
« Reply #33 on: November 10, 2007, 01:31:15 PM »
I hope the driver paid you afterwards.

Nope. They didn't even try to help me either. They stopped to ask if I was okay, but when it was obvious that I wasn't, they took right off. I think someone else might've seen what happened an called an ambulance.

And speaking of ambulances, the username of whoever started this thread makes me laugh for some odd reason.
« Last Edit: November 10, 2007, 01:32:48 PM by N64 Chick »
Fangirling over Luigi since 1999.

Rao

• Arr! Ay! Oh!
« Reply #34 on: November 10, 2007, 01:50:35 PM »
Then again, it is Taco Bell, the anus of fast food franchises. 

What?! Taco Bell is awesome. I love their food.
What's your problem, Cambodian?

« Reply #35 on: November 10, 2007, 01:56:02 PM »
Blech, I agree with Hyru.....I mean, Ambulance Y on this one. Taco Bell is bad.
Luigison: Question everything!
Me: Why?

Ambulance Y

• raewrednu
« Reply #36 on: November 10, 2007, 02:18:47 PM »
Taco Bell is usually okay, but I find their restaurants generally dirtier than most, and every once and a while they release a new burrito that's absolutely disgusting. I had this new cheesy beefy melt, and part of it was cold! So that's why I made that statement earlier.

Anyway, pain...

Just yesterday I stubbed my toe on somebody else's toe! How weird is that?
Edward has always dreamed of becoming a female monkey.

Shyguy92

• Ridicules
« Reply #37 on: November 10, 2007, 04:53:20 PM »
One time I turned a corner way too fast while skiing. I went around it, thinking I'd be fine, and lo and behold: moguls******. I did a freekin' barrel roll. Both my skis, both my poles, and one of my gloves went flying into the air. I was fine other then my thumb being badly sprained.
That's actually the closest to breaking my bones I've ever been. As far as physical injury's go, I've been pretty lucky.

*****Moguls (Moe-gl-s): Huge bumps in the ground. Usually appearing on ski hills.*****

EDIT: Fixed.
« Last Edit: November 10, 2007, 06:05:37 PM by Shyguy92 »
"it's always the present"

MaxVance

• Vance Vance Revolution
« Reply #38 on: November 10, 2007, 04:58:39 PM »
I thought they were called moguls.
Remember that your first Goomba boldly you walk? When Mario touched that mushroom being brought up more largely remember that you are surprised? Miscalculate your jump that pit remember that it falls?

Chupperson Weird

• Not interested.
« Reply #39 on: November 10, 2007, 11:57:17 PM »
I've gotten food poisoning from non-fast food tex mex restaurants before. Anyway, Taco Bell is usually good and seriously, they aren't any dirtier than other fast food places. I'm in pain every day so I don't think I need to post anything in this thread.
That was a joke.

megamush

• Infinite member error
« Reply #40 on: November 14, 2007, 06:35:22 PM »
On September 26, 2006 I, for some crazy reason tried to pick up my dad (yes I said pick up), when I picked him up We fell back and I hit my head on thecorner of a wall. Then I was rushed to the Emergency Room, when I got there I told the doctors the story and there literly started laughing for about a minute and a half. And then the doctors told me that I was fine, and they told me to leave... True Story

P.S. This is the Stupidest thing I have ever done in my whole life!

P.S. 2.0 (I'm a huge fan of the ...)
What ever you do don't press Ctrl-W

Glorb

• Banned
« Reply #41 on: November 15, 2007, 04:15:04 PM »
This just happened today in my gym class. I got hit in the back of the head by a volleyball, and for about a minute afterward, my vision was all black-and-white. I'm not kidding.
every

« Reply #42 on: November 15, 2007, 06:09:16 PM »
I got a cranial hemerage when snowboarding.  Pretty minor really but I couldn't walk straight for about a half hour after it.  As the day progressed I was seemingly unable to keep my food down.  I don't want to make it sound like it didn't hurt, because it hurt a lot, and yes I cried like a baby.
I only watch [adult swim]

Glorb

• Banned
« Reply #43 on: November 15, 2007, 06:12:25 PM »
"Cranial hemmorage" has got to be the most horrible-sounding injury. I mean, like, eew.
every

« Reply #44 on: November 15, 2007, 06:19:10 PM »
I'd rather have that than say, I don't know, a punctured lung.
I only watch [adult swim]

Print