Print

Author Topic: Wacko dreams  (Read 225541 times)

« Reply #135 on: December 23, 2006, 09:16:33 PM »
I had a dream the other night that I was in the G.I.Joe cartoon.  and that Cobra Commander wanted to blow me up in a room full of tanks of hydrogen.  So the next day I was thinking in perspective as if Cobra Commander in my dream was alive, and what he was thinking about in my dream, and if he knew I was dreaming.  That makes a great story line.
I only watch [adult swim]

Chupperson Weird

• Not interested.
« Reply #136 on: December 24, 2006, 11:13:03 AM »
[10:34:49] <Chup|inert> so I was having this dream about LD basically bumming plane rides off of people by standing around in the boarding area
[10:35:03] <Chup|inert> and his eventual goal was to find Bird Person for some reason
[10:38:56] <Chup|inert> he was eventually seen heading to hawaii

Also I remember at one point that he thought he may have found Bird Person's father. For some reason, he and the unknown people around him discovered that this person might not have been a man. Then someone said something like it could have been a woman and she just "rocked out." It turned out to be the wrong person, anyway.
That was a joke.

« Reply #137 on: December 24, 2006, 03:02:28 PM »
Quote from my deviantART journal:

"I dreamed I was a Chevy Lumina and I was putting a pair of socks on. I couldn't put the socks on where they were supposed to go(because I had tires, not feet) so I just put them on my rear-view mirrors. It was very strange."
"If they make greeting cards to thank people for helping with evil plans, I owe you one!" ~Dimentio, Super Paper Mario

SushieBoy

• Giddy fangirl
« Reply #138 on: December 24, 2006, 04:53:25 PM »
You are just saying that, because you are crazy for cars. One time I had a dream that a Lion was outside my house....... OH NO!!! NOW I'M CRAZY FOR THE LION KING!!
Just because you can, doesn't mean you should.

« Reply #139 on: December 27, 2006, 06:01:41 PM »
Here's a weird one:

The other night, I had a dream where there was a funeral for the Nintendo GameCube. All these video game characters were there, Mario, Luigi, Wario, Waluigi, Bowser, Yoshi, Kirby, Link, Sonic, Snake, and for some reason, Spongebob and Ness.
The epitaph on the gravestone read: "We Hardly Knew Ye"
« Last Edit: December 27, 2006, 06:03:41 PM by spamspamspamspam »
OH, NO! There goes Tokyo! GO, GO GODZILLA!
------
Yinzers Rule!

« Reply #140 on: December 27, 2006, 06:19:37 PM »
Another one of my Favorite dreams was one that the movie Major League was playing in my dream but the cast were all Mario Characters. Luigi was Jake Taylor, Lakitu was Rick Vaughn, Waluigi was Willie Hayes, a purple pianta was Pedro Cerrano, Boo was Roger Dorn, Bobbery was Lou Brown, and Peach was Rachel Phelps. I'm currently making a movie of a few scenes for youtube.
OH, NO! There goes Tokyo! GO, GO GODZILLA!
------
Yinzers Rule!

« Reply #141 on: December 27, 2006, 06:33:29 PM »
You are just saying that, because you are crazy for cars.

No, I really did have that dream. If I was just saying that, I would have thrown Guido in somehow.
"If they make greeting cards to thank people for helping with evil plans, I owe you one!" ~Dimentio, Super Paper Mario

« Reply #142 on: December 28, 2006, 11:58:09 AM »
'Nother band-related wacko dream I just had last night:

The Wind Ensemble I am in was going to have our Winter Concert performed in a theater in New York City (I have no idea why, but if that really happened, that would be totally awesome). Unfortunately, the concert was terrible. It even ended in the middle of the third piece because everyone was off tempo and playing incorrect pitches, and to top it all off, lots of people were still putting together their instruments or missing entirely (I myself wasn't even ready until the middle of the second piece). The conductor stopped in the middle of the piece to lecture us, and the audience just left the auditorium as if the concert had just ended.

We also learned that some of the musicians (key ones) died in an accident in a room not too far from the theater shortly before the concert, hence their absence. The dream ended with one of the conductors asking me "So are you going to drive home, or are you going to take a cab?", and I didn't answer, because I realized that in a dream I had earlier I was taking a train to the city and had tickets for the return trip in my pocket.

Plus a cab drive across three or four counties would be quite expensive, I believe.

(If you remember my post in HOPEFUL, you'd remember that we did great at the concert in real life, to the point of the conductors being in awe.)
« Last Edit: December 28, 2006, 12:00:57 PM by Vidgmchtr »
"Be yourself. Everyone else is taken."

« Reply #143 on: December 29, 2006, 05:01:26 PM »
       I had a dream on tuesday night.

Sequence

I had a dream that I was driving my dad's truck to front street, and the inside of the truck was a mess.  Papers and wrappers were laying all over the inside.  It was night out, and I got to the Northgate plaza on front street (for those of you who are wondering, front street is a popular hang out spot, it has lots of convienience stores, gas stations, grocery stores, and such.)

I went in to Eckerd's and saw my friend Brian.  He was with his dad and he told me that trevor had given him some money to get something, but instead Brian gave me the money.  And his dad says "That boy trevor is an idiot."  So I walk out with a candy bar and I'm walking towards the truck as I see a million familiar faces.

I get into the truck and everything is everywhere on the inside, my ipod headphones were tangled around my arms.  I left the parking lot to the main road, and started back down Route 11 towards my house.  It started to get really hot in the truck with the heat on and my jacket was still on, so I cracked the window a little bit.

This is where things started to get a little wacko as I was passing the church that we go to.  I'm passing the church, and things seem to get much slower.  I'm looking down the road ahead of me and at the houses on the left side.  All the houses were in a cube shape except for the roof and did not have any walls, but instead had pillars at each corner of the roof.  When I looked inside them from the vehicle, there were matresses and thats all that was in them, and they took up much of the space.  The matresses, all synched up with each house, would levitate, turn around in the air, and then set back down, and then repeat the process.

On the left side of the street, I looked toward the ground where the gutter was.  There were dead man's cloths lying there.  When I say dead man's cloths I saw a trenchcoat with stab wounds on it and blood stains, there were also shoes a hat and pants and shirt.  But there was no bady to go with the cloths. 

Then I look ahead of me on the road and there is this screaming banshee in front of me.

And thats when I woke up.

« Reply #144 on: December 31, 2006, 12:48:07 PM »
Last night I slept horribly, I had almost ten dreams I think.

SushieBoy

• Giddy fangirl
« Reply #145 on: January 01, 2007, 07:34:40 PM »
I love to dream in my sleep, It feels like a mystical adventure! *drifts of to sleep*
Just because you can, doesn't mean you should.

BP

• Beside Pacific
« Reply #146 on: January 05, 2007, 03:28:42 PM »
I had several different dreams... and most of them pertained to real life.
First, it was Christmas. We weren't where we were on the actual day, though. I was asked by my dad to go to Target and get the best pliers I could find. So I went there and there were, like, super-powerful pliers right by the door. I decided that since I got the pliers so quickly, I'd go buy a game. (I saw John/ViRUS on the way there)
I go to the game section and I started looking for Yoshi's Island DS, which is strange since I don't really have any plans of getting it in real life... and like I've experienced so many times, what I want is not there. Oddly, though, there was a stack of DS boxes, but thinner, and the logo on the left side was the GBA one. Most of them simply had a picture of one Pokemon and no description. I think I commented to myself, "They need to stop making so many of these games..."
My mom showed up and said, "You're taking forever, and you're not even looking for pliers!! come on..." That dream kind of faded and I was at school. It looked nothing like it at all, and John had transferred there over Christmas (I wish). So it's me, G-Dawg, and ViRUS, and I guess it's lunch. I take a look at G-Dawg's cell phone and it has the ability to tune in to TV stations. The Super Mario Bros. Super Show is on! He's like, "What's that, a commercial?" and I'm like, "Nah, back in the day Mario actually had a TV show. And if I can find a bunch of errors in TMK I could win the DVD, but Suffix is probably going to win."
For some reason we stayed on campus. The snack bar is weird-looking, and the lady who works at the bowling alley is the cashier. Don't know why. John (ViRUS) tries ordering a hamburger with fries and there's some complication... So he can't get fries. The burgers are ridiculously expensive, and they're burgers like they have at the gas station, definitely not like the ones at the bowling alley. And then I woke up...

In real life, I was using pliers last night to get the stuff out of the wheels in my computer chair.  I saw ViRUS in Target last week, he was stuck in the part that beeps if you didn't pay for something, which was going off by mistake... it happens. Vidgmchtr has been talking about YIDS lately (which likely triggered the part of the dream where I'm looking for it). Whenever I go out looking for games, I can never find what I want (like in the dream!!). Last night in #tmk, Br26 asked who was getting Diamond/Pearl and I replied with "Nah, there are too many Pokemon for me to handle" or something similar. ViRUS tried to transfer over Christmas break, couldn't, but will be in time for next year. The part about the SMB:SS explains itself--the contest in TMK and Suffix winning so far (out of us in #tmk). I can't really relate anything else in the dream to real life, except that the lady who works at the bowling alley (I don't even know her name) was just like in real life--she likes to pick on me. And somewhere in the dream, I don't know where, I had another outburst about "lol," probably triggered by CTOAN popping in #tmk yesterday and saying "Lol." before anything happened. I had a bit of an outburst then... :S
All your dreeeeeeams begiiin to shatterrrrrr~
It's YOUR problem!

kirbyman

• Tourette's
« Reply #147 on: January 05, 2007, 06:28:28 PM »
Hmm...OH! i was in my bed, and Mario, Sonic, and Link come up to me for me to join in an epic adventure to...the library. It was WEIRD I TELL YA!
I was running in a field of white lab mice. And suddenly, I felt the earth tilt about 90 degrees down. IT WAS WIERD (again) I TELLS YA!!! (again)
Finnaly, Samus Aran...Period.

kirbyman

• Tourette's
« Reply #148 on: January 05, 2007, 08:15:29 PM »
I never had anymore dreams for 5 months...

The Chef

• Super
« Reply #149 on: January 05, 2007, 08:19:20 PM »
It's impolite to double post. Just lettin' ya know. ;)

Print