Print

Author Topic: Wacko dreams  (Read 225584 times)

kirbyman

• Tourette's
« Reply #150 on: January 06, 2007, 07:45:18 PM »

« Reply #151 on: January 06, 2007, 07:54:32 PM »
The Chef is correct. The edit button (the pencil) is there for a REASON. Use it if you wanted to add something to your original post.
"Be yourself. Everyone else is taken."

MaxVance

• Vance Vance Revolution
« Reply #152 on: January 06, 2007, 08:01:07 PM »
kirbyman, did you come from the Nintendo NSider Forums? I think that's a better place for you.
Remember that your first Goomba boldly you walk? When Mario touched that mushroom being brought up more largely remember that you are surprised? Miscalculate your jump that pit remember that it falls?

AbercrombieBaseball

• FitchPitch
« Reply #153 on: January 07, 2007, 02:01:43 AM »
I need some serious interpretation here!!!

I somehow got abducted by my dad (who is non-custodial and has never tried to abduct me before). He was forcing me to go to my old college that I hated and transferred from. Well, he let me get out of the car once I got to the building that was once my dorm so I run toward the direction of the student union. There's this big office building/mall type place there and I get on board an elevator with some creepy lady. I get off and then get back on so I can be in the elevator alone. The place has 12 floors and I get up to the top level and see a guy with grey hair and a goatee there. Then I see one of my friends from high school. She's walking along and looks concerned and is coming to tell me something when this goatee guy (who is dressed in a white lab coat) takes a shaker of something out of his pocket (looked like salt) and dumped it on the girl. This girl somehow turned into a tomato. I punched the guy out of the way, picked up the tomato, and went downstairs. The goatee/lab coat guy and some old professors who hated me were all there (on the third floor). Meanwhile I'm running around with this tomato in my hand and eventually walk outside to find my grandparents flagging me down. I get in their car, we drive to their house, my dad tries to chase in his car but gets lost or crashes (don't remember which), and I still have this tomato that was my friend in my hand. Just as my mom is about to arrive to take me home, I wake up (still with my friend as a tomato in my hand).

ANY INTERPRETATION OR HELP ON THIS IS GREATLY APPRECIATED. I FEEL VERY HAUNTED BY THIS DREAM AND I DON'T NORMALLY GET LIKE THAT.

The Chef

• Super
« Reply #154 on: January 07, 2007, 11:29:39 AM »
I've had some dreams like that, but then again, I'm a completely different type of person than you, AB. My only guess is that you're spending too much time around us. :P

« Reply #155 on: January 07, 2007, 12:47:44 PM »
I thought this was a place just for sharing wacko dreams, not interpretting them...

The Chef

• Super
« Reply #156 on: January 12, 2007, 05:50:06 PM »
I'm bumping this on account me having a really bizarre dream last night involving the Homestar Runner characters, which acually largely pertained to Senor Cardgage. I meant to post it earlier, but I got sidetracked with adding to The Evil Bread.

Anyway, the first thing I'd like to mention is that I've never had a dream this vivid featuring the H*R cast. In fact, I don't think I've ever had any dreams featuring them at all before now.

The dream was like this. All the characters were apparently staying at my house for the night, as it was nighttime for most of the dream. I think I only saw Strong Bad, Homestar, Marzipan, Bubs and Strong Mad. I can't remember why the others weren't there. I think Strong Sad didn't get invited or something, and The Cheat and Coach  Z might've been there, but the first five are the ones I know for sure. The thing was, though, Senor Cardgage also showed up, which made Strong Bad really happy, so I had to let him stay. The problem? He was never around when everyone else was, and whenever I was alone, he'd show up near me. I even caught him raiding my fridge behind my back.

I tried to convince Strong Bad that he really wasn't as cool as he thought he was and that he was probably up to something, but to no avail. Nobody else believed me either, not even my own mother. Eventually, something happened outside, and we all went to investigate. for some reason it was abnormally foggy out, and all I could see were the character's silhouettes. I also saw Senor Cardgage's silhouette in the distance, but nobody else saw it. Eventually they decided that it was just the neighbors or a stray animal or something and went back in. I knew it was Senor Cardgage, though.

As I was walking back in, I heard someone behind me. I turn around, and I see that it's only Homsar. He apparently wanted to come over too, but none of the other characters let him due to not liking him. I kinda felt sorry for him and I told him I thought he was cool, after which he thanked me by actually speaking in a coherent sentence. I think I may have had control of what I was dreaming at this point, possibly from being half-awake. Then I think I fell back to full sleep again, because the dream cut into a second part. This part of the dream involved me and my cousin in a pharmacy store eating candy bars. I think I was afraid of running into Senor Cardgage again, implying that this was a continuation of the first part of the dream.

Very weird indeed.
« Last Edit: January 12, 2007, 05:51:56 PM by The Chef »

kirbyman

• Tourette's
« Reply #157 on: January 14, 2007, 10:32:39 AM »
Corn.

« Reply #158 on: January 14, 2007, 10:46:45 AM »
Stop it.

The Chef

• Super
« Reply #159 on: January 14, 2007, 11:30:35 AM »
Aw, man. I read this expecting a legit response to my dream, or at least another wacko dream, and I find that. :(

MaxVance

• Vance Vance Revolution
« Reply #160 on: January 14, 2007, 12:34:11 PM »
Maybe he thinks you've been eating too much corn, and having these dreams as a result.
Remember that your first Goomba boldly you walk? When Mario touched that mushroom being brought up more largely remember that you are surprised? Miscalculate your jump that pit remember that it falls?

The Chef

• Super
« Reply #161 on: January 14, 2007, 12:58:45 PM »
I haven't eaten corn in two months! This kirbyman guy is just acting like a fool.

« Reply #162 on: January 25, 2007, 12:32:04 PM »
Alright.

I was dreaming that I was in my bedroom, and my mother was sitting on my bed with what I thought was a new cat. I asked her what the cat's name was, and she told me it was not new, she just used a remote to change her fur color, gender, and size.

She then gave this odd remote to me, and told me that you can change pretty much every physical trait of yourself. Skeptical, I went into the bathroom to look at myself in the mirror, and tried to use it to change my skin color. Surely enough, my skin color darkened noticeably. Thankfully, there was a "revert to normal" button on the remote that changed me back to my normal skin color. My mother left my room, and I went to my computer, continuing to look at the remote, to also see that it didn't just change physical traits, but other things, such as sexual orientation (odd...). I DID see that weight and height were options on the remote, but I was happy with my own, but eventually tried those out anyway. I went into the bathroom again, knowing I could just revert myself back to normal, and used the down button on the weight, and watched myself get skinnier in the mirror. The height part of the remote was not a button, but rather a touch sensitive thingy that you'd put your thumb on and move it up or down to change your height. Jokingly, I set it to make it look like I was a tall, skinny freak. I went downstairs to show my mom, and she said "Don't do that, go put yourself back to normal".

Then I woke up.

Kojinka

• Bruised
« Reply #163 on: January 25, 2007, 03:59:59 PM »
I had a dream a few nights ago in which one of my guy friends from school was wearing a dress!
Regards, Uncle Dolan

« Reply #164 on: January 25, 2007, 05:17:19 PM »
I haven't eaten corn in two months!

Perhaps that's why. :o

Anyway, I once had a dream that involved me going into my school library, giving a bag to an Oompa Loompa and getting a note from the Oompa Loompa. I forgot what it said, but someone I knew wanted to read it but I wouldn't let them. My music teacher then appeared and called me racist (wtd), but it was not long before I got into a discussion with one of my friends about jelly.

Incredibly strange and not too detailed, but it has confused me for days.
If my son could decimate Lego cities with his genitals, I'd be [darn] proud.

Print