Print

Author Topic: Wacko dreams  (Read 225531 times)

« Reply #180 on: March 14, 2007, 07:30:43 PM »
I've been having some pretty awesome dreams lately, possibly due to our wacky weather. Last night, I dreamt I was exploring an enemy stronghold (disguised as a soup kitchen) with a friend of mine and saving the village children. Throughout the whole thing, I was performing some Jack Bauer-like moves on the guards and Burn In My Light by Mercy Drive was playing in the background. Which absolutely rules.

The other day I dreamt of being in some Transylvania-like location, complete with vampires and a creepy castle in a forest. Some old men led me to a cave full of vampires, and I had to face some large monster that resembled Paul Wight. I remember losing until this girl saved me. Too bad I woke up soon after.
As a game that requires six friends, an HDTV, and skill, I can see why the majority of TMK is going to hate on it hard.

MaxVance

• Vance Vance Revolution
« Reply #181 on: March 15, 2007, 03:37:07 PM »
I dreamt I was exploring an enemy stronghold (disguised as a soup kitchen)
When I read that, it at first sounded like you were disguised as a soup kitchen.
Remember that your first Goomba boldly you walk? When Mario touched that mushroom being brought up more largely remember that you are surprised? Miscalculate your jump that pit remember that it falls?

Kojinka

• Bruised
« Reply #182 on: March 16, 2007, 03:10:26 PM »
Smells like a Paper Zelda...
Yeah, I'm willing to bet it was gonna be Paper Mario related, but, somehow, Zelda got into the picture, and I dreamed up a Zelda game with Paper Mario-esque humor
Regards, Uncle Dolan

« Reply #183 on: March 16, 2007, 06:36:51 PM »
Paper Zelda would be totally strange.
"I don't know why they're called boyshorts! Boys don't wear shorts that short!" - Mitchie

The Chef

• Super
« Reply #184 on: March 17, 2007, 07:14:16 AM »
Aren't all the Cel-shaded Zelda games sort like a Paper Zelda series? (Wind Waker, Four Swords, Minish Cap, etc.)

Luigison

• Old Person™
« Reply #185 on: March 17, 2007, 09:04:48 AM »
I dreamed last night that a fellow teacher has won a 20 million dollar lottery and her daughter, one of my physics students, was accepted at Berkley. 
“Evolution has shaped us with perceptions that allow us to survive. But part of that involves hiding from us the stuff we don’t need to know."

Chupperson Weird

• Not interested.
« Reply #186 on: March 18, 2007, 08:47:06 AM »
No, they aren't like Paper at all. All the models in The Wind Waker are 3D, not flat as in a Paper Mario game, and the sprite-based ones certainly aren't.
That was a joke.

« Reply #187 on: March 18, 2007, 09:46:14 AM »
No, not at all like paper Chef! As Chup mentioned...wait...he stole the words from my mind...or rather I saw them and thought of them and CLAIMED them...

Recently, I have nicknamed one of my (boy) friends "Smiley" because he has this wonderful, day-brightening smile. Then the night before last, I had a dream that I was a criminal and I had such a charming smile that the police nicknamed me "Smiley" and told everyone else on the force "Don't be fooled by the grin".
"I don't know why they're called boyshorts! Boys don't wear shorts that short!" - Mitchie

« Reply #188 on: March 18, 2007, 02:39:43 PM »
I had a wacko dream the other night that me and my friend went and drove to a park next to his house.  He left me in the car with it running to go do something, I'm not sure what though.  I switched over to the drivers side, and was waiting for him.  I looked in the mirror and there was the german guy from "Indianna Jones and the Lost Ark" the one who burnt his hand on the emblem that dropped into the fire, anyways he had long teeth and blood eyes.  He held up his hand while I was looking into the mirror and showed me his scar.  I freaked out and put the car in reverse and ran him over while leaving my friend there.  And I went back to my friends house.  and thats about it........
I only watch [adult swim]

Kojinka

• Bruised
« Reply #189 on: March 18, 2007, 06:20:26 PM »
I had a dream where I was watching Monty Python on the BBC, but after the gang got hooked on American soda pop, the dream turned into some sort of Peabody and Sherman thing.

(when I was typing this I accidentally added a 'g' at the end of 'Python' ahahahah!!!)
Regards, Uncle Dolan

« Reply #190 on: March 31, 2007, 06:34:03 AM »
I dreamt last night that TMK had the most bizarre update ever. It was a new section for the "Specials" group, called "Shapes." It basically divided all the objects in the Mario universe into three categories: circles (called on TMK "cyrandarics" or some other made up word), squares, and triangles. I clicked on the "Squares" sub-section, and then I saw an entry about the ? Block "The ? Block is a square shape, which means that...", and scrolling down the page it just went on and on about Mario objects that were all square-shapes and describing them in great detail.

Glorb

• Banned
« Reply #191 on: March 31, 2007, 10:31:15 AM »
I had to stop myself from laughing uncontrollably when I read that. Here was my dream last night:

I was a truck driver, driving on some lonely rural road at night. Suddenly, a police car came up out of nowhere and told me to pull over, which I did. The cop told me to give him my license and registration, and when I ducked down to get it (because, for some reason, I kept it under my seat), the cop attacked me with an axe. I dodged him and quickly sped off. Suddenly, three or four rusty-looking trucks were driving alongside me and tried to ram me off the road. I managed to ram one of them off the guard rail, but then I suddenly lost control and my trailer full of exploding barrels detached. A bunch of barrels bounced towards the purusers' trucks and blew them up. However, my truck was on fire, too, so I jumped out and rolled on the pavement just as the truck exploded. Suddenly, tons of guys, wielding torches, guns and chainsaws, came running at me; I did a roundhouse kick on one of them, took his totch, and threw it at a bunch of the guys, which made them explode. I then ran over to a pay phone and dialled 911, but that made me wake up.

That would make such an awesome movie.
every

The Chef

• Super
« Reply #192 on: March 31, 2007, 01:00:52 PM »
Exploding Barrels: The Beginning.

Can you really explode someone with a torch?

Glorb

• Banned
« Reply #193 on: April 01, 2007, 08:05:30 AM »
In Rural Dreamland, yes.
every

The Chef

• Super
« Reply #194 on: April 01, 2007, 02:04:33 PM »
I've recently been having dreams about getting into arguments or interesting conversations on the forums I go to. Just this morning I thought I got banned for something I said, when such an event never actually took place.

Print