Print

Author Topic: Wacko dreams  (Read 225531 times)

« Reply #195 on: April 03, 2007, 03:41:36 PM »
I dreamed I was eating a burger then it morphed into a pizza. Then I folded it all in half like a taco. Then I put some Ruffles and French onion chip dip on it. Mmmmmmm. :)
"If they make greeting cards to thank people for helping with evil plans, I owe you one!" ~Dimentio, Super Paper Mario

The Chef

• Super
« Reply #196 on: April 03, 2007, 05:01:04 PM »
That reminds me of a dream where I was eating this pastry thing that started to ooze salt water. :S

« Reply #197 on: April 03, 2007, 05:06:20 PM »
I had a very strange dream last night..............it totally creeped me out.  :(

It began with these two Ninjas fighting, and one of them got the upper hand. But just when he was about to finish the other one, he transformed into a girl! I woke up in a sweat, almost crying, I think.
Luigison: Question everything!
Me: Why?

« Reply #198 on: April 04, 2007, 07:00:45 AM »
Holy crap. :O
"If they make greeting cards to thank people for helping with evil plans, I owe you one!" ~Dimentio, Super Paper Mario

« Reply #199 on: April 04, 2007, 12:06:13 PM »
I've had a few odd dreams this week, almost none of them are crazy enough for this thread....
« Last Edit: April 04, 2007, 12:41:25 PM by Vidgmchtr »
"Be yourself. Everyone else is taken."

Glorb

• Banned
« Reply #200 on: April 04, 2007, 01:50:16 PM »
My dream from last night was as follows:

Apparently, I was in Resident Evil 4, and was fighting off some villagers. Suddenly, one of their heads exploded, revealing a parasite; however, it was extremely dumb-looking and looked like an old PS1 low-polygon model with a big, vertical mouth. It suddenly had a close-up and the words "The Harrison Bug" appeared underneath it. Fearing for my life (because The Harrison Bug is a bigger threat than chainsaw-wielding nutjobs), I ran inside a house, where I came across a large couch. Naturally, it opened up, revealing a really fat guy, and suddenly the "You Are Dead" message appeared onscreen, even though I wasn't touched. Then, for some reason, I woke up in a cold sweat; apparently, the dream was much scarier in my sleep.
every

« Reply #201 on: April 04, 2007, 03:27:49 PM »
........... What???

Chupperson Weird

• Not interested.
« Reply #202 on: April 04, 2007, 07:17:45 PM »
I find that dream incredibly funny for some reason or another.
That was a joke.

« Reply #203 on: May 13, 2007, 03:45:11 PM »
Last night I had a dream about a sixth grade teacher that I didn't have but one my friends were talking about.  He was filling a bag full of something in the classroom and drinking out of his industrial sized thermos as usual.  And that is all I can remember.
I only watch [adult swim]

Kojinka

• Bruised
« Reply #204 on: May 15, 2007, 04:05:14 PM »
My dream from last night was as follows:

Apparently, I was in Resident Evil 4, and was fighting off some villagers. Suddenly, one of their heads exploded, revealing a parasite; however, it was extremely dumb-looking and looked like an old PS1 low-polygon model with a big, vertical mouth. It suddenly had a close-up and the words "The Harrison Bug" appeared underneath it. Fearing for my life (because The Harrison Bug is a bigger threat than chainsaw-wielding nutjobs), I ran inside a house, where I came across a large couch. Naturally, it opened up, revealing a really fat guy, and suddenly the "You Are Dead" message appeared onscreen, even though I wasn't touched. Then, for some reason, I woke up in a cold sweat; apparently, the dream was much scarier in my sleep.
You need to stop playing RE4 in dark rooms at 3 am, Glorb. lol
Regards, Uncle Dolan

« Reply #205 on: June 13, 2007, 10:30:43 PM »
I had a few nightmarish dreams last night. I was in some sort of Victorian mansion, and for some reason I could only move in the way a character could in a text adventure (like saying ">north" or ">examine wall"). I had to hide from zombies up on the second floor behind a desk. Later in the dream, a psycho jester was about to shoot me, but couldn't because somehow the gunpowder in the gun got wet. I made my getaway, and while the jester was screaming over the broken gun, a still image suddenly pops up of the jester smiling and pointing the gun into his mouth, which somehow made me awake terrorized.

In another dream, I was in some kind of market, and this scary-looking old lady was coming after me around the isles. She had the same hairstyle as the creepy grandma person in the movie "The Others", and had bright blue eyes (which are creepy-looking sometimes). She was feet away from me and smiling menacingly, about to attack somehow, and just before she got to me, I said ">restore" and was shoved backwards in time, escaping her clutches.

N64 Chick

• one ticked chick
« Reply #206 on: June 14, 2007, 08:11:54 PM »
I'm not sure if this was a dream or a hallucination from being hot, but I was laying on my bed and kept hearing thunder even though it was bright and sunny (not to mention blazing hot) outside. Then I just starting levitating and floated aimlessly around the house. Straaaange...
Fangirling over Luigi since 1999.

Chupperson Weird

• Not interested.
« Reply #207 on: June 14, 2007, 09:32:52 PM »
Thunder in blazing hot sunny is perfectly possible.
That was a joke.

« Reply #208 on: June 14, 2007, 11:41:59 PM »
And the levitating and aimless floating?
"Be yourself. Everyone else is taken."

Suffix

• Steamed
« Reply #209 on: June 15, 2007, 12:12:34 AM »
Heh, that goes unaccounted for.

I had a most bizarre dream yesterday night, in which I was trapped on an heavily forested island with a bunch of scruffy people I didn't like too much, such as Johnny Depp as Willy Wonka. The island had a small group of buildings (pirate-built, I assume) which looked very much like the Pike Place Market, only with less buildings, lights, and items other than meat. I tried on many occasions to escape, but all my boats were either sabotaged by Wonka's cronies, or were somehow untied from the dock when I wasn't looking. A group of Vikings even came, demanding a tribute-- a boat or my life. Needless to say, I wasn't able to go anywhere.

The worst part was that I couldn't wake up. It took a loud yell from my mother at 11:00 AM to finally help me get off that horrid island.

Print