Print

Author Topic: Wacko dreams  (Read 225556 times)

ShadowBrain

• Ridiculously relevant
« Reply #240 on: April 28, 2008, 06:58:39 PM »
I had a dream a couple months ago that I was having my birthday party at my grandparents' house. Okay, so everyone's coming in through the door and everything, saying hi... and then Ivy from the Soul Caliber games shows up. So I'm thinking, "Man, I gotta hit that", but then I think, "No way! At your birthday party? At your grandparents' house!?", and then, "Exactly! It's my birthday!"

...Yeah, I'm weird.
"Mario is your oyster." ~The Chef

« Reply #241 on: April 28, 2008, 08:02:04 PM »
Hit her?

Would you use a horizontal attack or vertical? Or maybe a throw?

Captain Jim

• TwinklyMuffin
« Reply #242 on: April 28, 2008, 08:06:19 PM »
How does Ivy fight dressed how she is?
« Last Edit: April 28, 2008, 08:07:50 PM by Captain Jim »
No! I don't want that!

Kojinka

• Bruised
« Reply #243 on: April 28, 2008, 08:19:27 PM »
I'm not sure how to describe this one, but I was Link in a non-existent Zelda game.  Basically, Link was chums with characters form other Nintendo franchises, living together in the center of the universe, so it was like a Legend of Zelda: Super Smash Bros.  The game involved all realms going out of whack.  In the first level Link teamed up with Bowser in a swamp to beat a brainwashed clone of the Koopa King.  The next level, Link worked with his younger self in a more industrialized environment, which ended up pretty awkward for both of them.  Several other characters were brainwashed.  Link dug around in some sort of mine in sear for clues, and that's as far as I can remember.
Regards, Uncle Dolan

TEM

• THE SOVIET'S MOST DANGEROUS PUZZLE.
« Reply #244 on: April 28, 2008, 08:20:14 PM »
I'd invite her to my birthday party, if you know what I mean.

Kuromatsu

• 黒松
« Reply #245 on: April 28, 2008, 09:44:05 PM »
I'm surprised that what she is wearing is even considered "armor". One sword slash from Nightmare, she'd be cut in half.

CrossEyed7

• i can make this whatever i want; you're not my dad
« Reply #246 on: April 29, 2008, 08:56:00 AM »
She's protected as long as her opponent never aims for any target other than her right kneecap. You know, those secondary targets no one ever thinks to attack, like the heart.
"Oh man, I wish being a part of a Mario fan community was the most embarrassing thing about my life." - Super-Jesse

ShadowBrain

• Ridiculously relevant
« Reply #247 on: April 29, 2008, 06:16:54 PM »
I think she just counts on distracting the guy characters so much that they can't fight.

For one reason or another, be it a subconscious fear of terrorism or paranoia about the apocalypse, I've had multiple dreams about my house/the world being completely decimated by explosion, nuclear destruction, or just plain fire raining from the sky. I've also experienced recurring dreams of surreal UFOs and other creepy flying objects/atmospheric phenomenon around my home and/or elsewhere. For some reason, they show up a lot of times because I'm summoning them... and I regret it.

Captain Jim

• TwinklyMuffin
« Reply #248 on: April 29, 2008, 08:35:20 PM »
I've also experienced recurring dreams of surreal UFOs and other creepy flying objects/atmospheric phenomenon around my home and/or elsewhere. For some reason, they show up a lot of times because I'm summoning them...

Let the record show that ShadowBrain is actually Giygas.
No! I don't want that!

« Reply #249 on: April 29, 2008, 08:48:07 PM »
I saw a UFO outside my house one night.
It was a triangle-shaped formation of three large lights. It moved slowly in a southern direction. After flying for a few minutes, it suddenly disappeared.

Wasn't the first paranormal thing I've seen in my neighborhood. I've heard/seen phantom animals making strange sounds outside my house. Shadow-like apparations that vanish in milliseconds. Mysterious, discarded photos of different houses in different cities. The list goes on.
"MY FAVORITE PART WAS WHEN RICK ASTLEY SAID HE'D NEVER LET ME DOWN" - Cosbydaf

ShadowBrain

• Ridiculously relevant
« Reply #250 on: April 29, 2008, 09:21:08 PM »
Wasn't the first paranormal thing I've seen in my neighborhood. I've heard/seen phantom animals making strange sounds outside my house. ShadowBrain-like apparations that vanish in milliseconds. Mysterious, discarded photos of different houses in different cities. The list goes on.
Fixed.

« Reply #251 on: April 30, 2008, 12:21:55 AM »
Wasn't the first paranormal thing I've seen in my neighborhood. I've heard/seen phantom animals making strange sounds outside my house. Shadow-like apparations that vanish in milliseconds. Mysterious, discarded photos of different houses in different cities. The list goes on.
Fixed.
"Be yourself. Everyone else is taken."

BP

• Beside Pacific
« Reply #252 on: April 30, 2008, 01:45:04 AM »
I saw a TOFU outside my house one night.

Heh heh heh.

I'm so boring. Lots of people have these stories about ghosts and aliens and sometimes even dwarves, and I've just got one, and it's really old. It'd sound dumb and corny though, and I should be going to bed right now, so not now.
All your dreeeeeeams begiiin to shatterrrrrr~
It's YOUR problem!

CrossEyed7

• i can make this whatever i want; you're not my dad
« Reply #253 on: April 30, 2008, 09:02:28 AM »
Shadow-like apparations that vanish in milliseconds.
CHAOS CONTROL!!
"Oh man, I wish being a part of a Mario fan community was the most embarrassing thing about my life." - Super-Jesse

ShadowBrain

• Ridiculously relevant
« Reply #254 on: April 30, 2008, 08:51:50 PM »

Print