Print

Author Topic: Wacko dreams  (Read 225561 times)

missingno

• ▄█ 'M ▓▒
« Reply #270 on: May 14, 2008, 05:28:49 PM »
I've died in dreams plenty of times.
Ditto used Machop!

MaxVance

• Vance Vance Revolution
« Reply #271 on: May 14, 2008, 09:54:41 PM »
I remember having a dream where a tornado was approaching our house and I was gathering things to take with me before my family and I fled. I woke up before the tornado struck, however.
Remember that your first Goomba boldly you walk? When Mario touched that mushroom being brought up more largely remember that you are surprised? Miscalculate your jump that pit remember that it falls?

« Reply #272 on: May 15, 2008, 08:15:57 AM »
For some odd reason, I have a lot of third-person view dreams. I've only died in a couple... I wake up before the inevitable happens most of the time.

I recall one time when I was aware of the fact I was dreaming and started messing around with some stuff... that doesn't happen anymore. It was fun though.
I'm a horrible person.

« Reply #273 on: May 15, 2008, 09:05:24 PM »
I've only had one dream where I realized I was having a dream. I think I was with the axem rangers from SMRPG and I was hiding from something and I was like, wait it's a dream. So I made myself shrink and I hid in a cabinet, but I don't remember much else about that dream.
Gently push a piece of the tube containing the intersection along the fourth dimension, out of the original three dimensional space.
- WIkipedia page on the Klein bottle

ShadowBrain

• Ridiculously relevant
« Reply #274 on: May 15, 2008, 10:24:05 PM »
For some odd reason, I have a lot of third-person view dreams. I've only died in a couple... I wake up before the inevitable happens most of the time.

I recall one time when I was aware of the fact I was dreaming and started messing around with some stuff... that doesn't happen anymore. It was fun though.
I hear ya all the way.
"Mario is your oyster." ~The Chef

missingno

• ▄█ 'M ▓▒
« Reply #275 on: May 16, 2008, 07:42:05 AM »
I always have dreams in the third person.
Ditto used Machop!

ShadowBrain

• Ridiculously relevant
« Reply #276 on: May 16, 2008, 04:57:58 PM »
It's kind of odd like that, considering how life isn't in third-person. Makes you think... did people have exclusively first-person dreams before the invention of the mirror?

BP

• Beside Pacific
« Reply #277 on: May 16, 2008, 05:35:43 PM »
Plenty of things are reflective, Sir ShadowBrian. I'm sure before the mirror was invented people looked at themselves reflected on their computer monitors and shiny black Humvees.

I always have dreams in third person, too. 
All your dreeeeeeams begiiin to shatterrrrrr~
It's YOUR problem!

Kuromatsu

• 黒松
« Reply #278 on: May 16, 2008, 06:46:17 PM »
I always dream in Third Person.

Everyone calls me a Wallhacker.

« Reply #279 on: May 16, 2008, 08:05:49 PM »
At first I thought you people were messed-up freaks, but due to the overwhelming evidence here I now know I am the true freak.

I only dream in first-person!

Kuromatsu

• 黒松
« Reply #280 on: May 16, 2008, 08:28:40 PM »
Being in 3rd person is easy. Once you finally become sentient that you are dreaming, just imagine being in 3rd person and bam. There you go.

That, or just press "Q"

...I have a feeling that what I am saying doesn't make any sense but that's how I do it.

Chupperson Weird

• Not interested.
« Reply #281 on: May 16, 2008, 10:32:32 PM »
I can't really remember a third-person dream that ever involved me. I've had dreams where I was not involved, but when I'm there it's first-person.
That was a joke.

ShadowBrain

• Ridiculously relevant
« Reply #282 on: May 16, 2008, 10:35:11 PM »
Plenty of things are reflective, Sir ShadowBrian. I'm sure before the mirror was invented people looked at themselves reflected on their computer monitors and shiny black Humvees.
I know, but you get what I'm saying, right?

Chupperson Weird

• Not interested.
« Reply #283 on: May 16, 2008, 10:36:25 PM »
Hint: water
That was a joke.

Ambulance Y

• raewrednu
« Reply #284 on: May 17, 2008, 10:01:59 AM »
Or the foreheads of bald men.
Edward has always dreamed of becoming a female monkey.

Print