Print

Author Topic: Wacko dreams  (Read 225597 times)

« Reply #285 on: May 17, 2008, 10:57:35 AM »
I've had dreams of my dad killing me.
The first one was when I was 8; my dad started chasing me around the house with some sort of weapon, and after a while, he just gave up and went to work with stocks while watching a football game.
The most recent one was about two months ago; my dad started chasing me around the house with a steak knife, then I pulled out a butcher knife and (accidently) slit his hand. Then he went into the garage and pulled out items from a plastic Best Buy bag and started giving them to people.
"MY FAVORITE PART WAS WHEN RICK ASTLEY SAID HE'D NEVER LET ME DOWN" - Cosbydaf

Ambulance Y

• raewrednu
« Reply #286 on: May 17, 2008, 10:48:28 PM »
Odd, I've also had dreams about my dad hurting me. In one dream, he yanked the door off of a freezer and started swinging it at me. It was very intense.
Edward has always dreamed of becoming a female monkey.

MaxVance

• Vance Vance Revolution
« Reply #287 on: May 18, 2008, 12:58:25 PM »
This morning I had a dream where Deezer had edited a post of mine and the two above it (interestingly, one of them was made by Ambulance Y) to just say "perfect." I woke up before I could get to #tmk to ask about it, however.
Remember that your first Goomba boldly you walk? When Mario touched that mushroom being brought up more largely remember that you are surprised? Miscalculate your jump that pit remember that it falls?

« Reply #288 on: May 18, 2008, 02:10:59 PM »
I had a dream I forced my 10-year-old brother (who's never gone on a single roller coaster, ever) to go on Superman: Ultimate Flight at Six Flags with me and two of my other friends.

BP

• Beside Pacific
« Reply #289 on: May 18, 2008, 02:21:48 PM »
I've never gotten to ride that one. Every time we're there I try to get my friends to ride it, but they're like, "Nooooooooooooo."

I love roller coasters, but they're so awkward. I'm not a screamer and throwing one's arms up seems silly and pointless.
All your dreeeeeeams begiiin to shatterrrrrr~
It's YOUR problem!

« Reply #290 on: May 18, 2008, 03:15:49 PM »
That Superman rollercoaster was awesome, but not worth the FOUR HOUR WAIT.

Either add more cars or have line cut offs every so often.
"Be yourself. Everyone else is taken."

« Reply #291 on: May 18, 2008, 03:34:43 PM »
I'm usually not a loud or incredibly outgoing person, but it changes when I ride roller coasters. I'll yell, throw my arms up in the air, and I scream random phrases as we go down the hills. People have even started yelling the random phrases I say even though they have no idea of where they originate. I also have a ton of fun with the on-ride photos.
I'm a horrible person.

Kuromatsu

• 黒松
« Reply #292 on: May 18, 2008, 07:14:52 PM »
Speaking of roller coasters and not-dreams, I was at someundefinedthemepark waiting to get on this coaster, and there was a teenaged girl in front of me that kept on screaming at 3 second intervals, taking short breaths in between each one. She started screaming as soon as I got in line, up until the point when we were at the top of the chain lift. At this point, she said, "I hope I'm not annoying you or anything." Since I found this whole thing hilarious and was laughing the whole time, I didn't really say anything about it. Then before we knew it, we went down the first drop, and she was screaming again.

SolidShroom

• Poop Man
« Reply #293 on: May 18, 2008, 08:16:24 PM »
I've been on Superman: Ride of Steel. It was insane. The batwing was totally freaking crazy too. I remember the last time I went to six flags I rode roller coasters until I barfed on one of them. It was fun.

« Reply #294 on: May 18, 2008, 08:21:58 PM »
...and I scream random phrases as we go down...

I have a funny story. My friend, my other friend, and I were on Batman: The Ride at Six Flags Great America. Before each corkscrew, we would all shout, "Do a barrel roll!" in unison.

A second one was on Vertical Velocity: we were at the top of the spiral tower, and my friend shouts, "Chad Miller!" (my name). He shouts it again, but this time with me and my other friend. Before we knew it, the entire train was shouting my name.

A third one was on Viper. My friend told me to shout, "Casey!" as loud as I can while going down the first drop. I do so. At the end, my friend starts giggling, and he says, "That girl sitting behind us. Her name was Casey!"

« Reply #295 on: May 18, 2008, 08:26:41 PM »
I went to Six Flags last summer with my brother and his wife. Normally I get sick on rides, but I took an anti-nausea pill that lasted the whole day. The rides were cool, despite the long 1+ hour wait for rides that barely even last a minute. As for throwing my arms up in the air while riding, I tend not to for fear that they might get cut off or something.

Ambulance Y

• raewrednu
« Reply #296 on: May 18, 2008, 08:33:33 PM »
I like roller coasters, but I also ride them knowing that people have probably died on the same one. Some girl got her legs chopped off in Adventureland once. The saddest thing about roller coaster fatalities is that these are just people going out to have fun. Eh.
Edward has always dreamed of becoming a female monkey.

« Reply #297 on: May 18, 2008, 08:39:38 PM »
98% of the time stuff like that happens on rollercoasters is out of the riders' stupidity, not the safety. The workers know darn well if they don't check every rider's safety belt/bar they can easily get fired and/or sued for neglect of others' safety.
"Be yourself. Everyone else is taken."

ShadowBrain

• Ridiculously relevant
« Reply #298 on: May 18, 2008, 09:31:58 PM »
I think I had one of those... "dream/reality pass-overs" this morning. In my dream, I was swinging off of things (for some reason or another) and hit the ground pretty hard a lot, and when I woke up, my rear was sore.
"Mario is your oyster." ~The Chef

CrossEyed7

• i can make this whatever i want; you're not my dad
« Reply #299 on: May 19, 2008, 01:09:24 AM »
I've had so many dreams where I'm just walking and I trip and fall and jolt awake as I hit the ground. I hate that feeling.
"Oh man, I wish being a part of a Mario fan community was the most embarrassing thing about my life." - Super-Jesse

Print