Print

Author Topic: Wacko dreams  (Read 227014 times)

Glorb

• Banned
« Reply #375 on: June 03, 2008, 01:53:30 PM »
The horror!!
every

« Reply #376 on: June 03, 2008, 02:42:59 PM »
I would tell you my latest dream, but I forgot about it. As for N64 Chick having a lucid dream, congrats. Wait! I remember one thing about my dream. At some point I was at a store. Well it looks like Corleone is back for good.

N64 Chick

• one ticked chick
« Reply #377 on: June 03, 2008, 04:18:01 PM »
Thanks luigalaxy. That dream was pretty fun. Lake of Amusement indeed!
Fangirling over Luigi since 1999.

« Reply #378 on: June 03, 2008, 05:18:42 PM »
Your welcome. I'm on mIRC at the time of posting!

Turtlekid1

• Tortuga
« Reply #379 on: June 04, 2008, 08:46:31 AM »
Having just received the Kingdom Hearts II Piano Solo Book in the mail, i have been dreaming about the sheet music in the book for the past few nights, and nothing else.
"It'll say life is sacred and so is death
but death is life and so we move on"

« Reply #380 on: June 06, 2008, 09:08:54 PM »
Yours really like Kingdom Hearts, don't you?
Gently push a piece of the tube containing the intersection along the fourth dimension, out of the original three dimensional space.
- WIkipedia page on the Klein bottle

« Reply #381 on: June 06, 2008, 10:00:23 PM »
I've found lucid dreaming to be difficult. Most of the time when I realize that I'm dreaming I then feel like I'm waking up, so I fight to stay asleep and enjoy the rest of the dream. Once or twice I woke up from a dream I really liked, fell back asleep and resumed where I left off. This happened once when I dreamt that Bowser was my substitute English teacher.

Turtlekid1

• Tortuga
« Reply #382 on: June 07, 2008, 10:59:41 AM »
Yours really like LOVE Kingdom Hearts, don't you?

Yes.

I've found lucid dreaming to be difficult. Most of the time when I realize that I'm dreaming I then feel like I'm waking up, so I fight to stay asleep and enjoy the rest of the dream. Once or twice I woke up from a dream I really liked, fell back asleep and resumed where I left off. This happened once when I dreamt that Bowser was my substitute English teacher.

Bowser as an English teacher?  He can't even speak clear English, so how could he teach about it?

The Chef

• Super
« Reply #383 on: June 07, 2008, 11:55:58 AM »
Just last night I had a dream that I found the Hand of Midas from Aladdin and the King of Theives. When I was about to accidently turn my aunt and grandmother into gold, it turned out that you actually had to say the word "gold" to get it to work, like the Golden Goose from that one episode of DuckTales.

N64 Chick

• one ticked chick
« Reply #384 on: June 07, 2008, 12:40:03 PM »
Bowser as an English teacher?  He can't even speak clear English, so how could he teach about it?

He didn't say Bowser was a good English teacher. But I'd love to know too.
Fangirling over Luigi since 1999.

Turtlekid1

• Tortuga
« Reply #385 on: June 07, 2008, 01:52:18 PM »
Maybe he's on tenure, so his standards are slipping.

ShadowBrain

• Ridiculously relevant
« Reply #386 on: June 07, 2008, 10:26:32 PM »
I think that one of the most recurring themes in my dreams is that of me having telekinesis. But, heck, who wouldn't want that?
"Mario is your oyster." ~The Chef

« Reply #387 on: June 08, 2008, 09:09:53 PM »
Sometimes in dreams, I end up in places I remember "visiting" in past dreams; dreams I've had weeks, even months ago. When I wake up, though, I start to doubt I ever "visited" that place at all in a dream.

Has this happened to anyone before?
"MY FAVORITE PART WAS WHEN RICK ASTLEY SAID HE'D NEVER LET ME DOWN" - Cosbydaf

Chupperson Weird

• Not interested.
« Reply #388 on: June 08, 2008, 10:11:00 PM »
All the time.
That was a joke.

« Reply #389 on: June 08, 2008, 10:25:14 PM »
Several times I have had dreams that all focus on a particular topic. Three nights in a row I kept having dreams of a scary lunatic stalking around outside my house and finding ways in. At on point he hid somehow inside a dresser-like piece of furniture we used to have in which we kept papers and files in. I opened the small door and somewhere in the shadows within I could hear his voice laughing maniacally.

Print