Print

Author Topic: Wacko dreams  (Read 227073 times)

Ambulance Y

• raewrednu
« Reply #420 on: June 24, 2008, 12:38:42 PM »
THat could lead to future mental instability as you are not meant to remember your dreams. Dreams delete themselves for a reason.

That's ridiculous.
Edward has always dreamed of becoming a female monkey.

« Reply #421 on: June 24, 2008, 01:54:48 PM »
Dreams do delete themselves, however some people are different and may remember some old dreams. I myself do sometimes. I remember a dream from when I believe I was 5 years old. But that might just be my very good memory. (I can remember certain times from when I was around 3-4 years old.)

Chupperson Weird

• Not interested.
« Reply #422 on: June 24, 2008, 02:24:13 PM »
You people have no clue what you're talking about. Dreams never "delete themselves".
That was a joke.

« Reply #423 on: June 24, 2008, 02:41:27 PM »
Well, I actually remember a ton of my dreams - possibly all of them (although I don't remember dreaming every night). Over the years I've had dreams with all sorts of crazy events and creatures in them. Here's a few:

- There was a dream where somehow the crew from the Black Pearl was looking for the treasure from Treasure Island (I followed with them). The quest started in a visitors center in some town, but when I found a minature model of the island, I fell through the floor into a giant cold room that looked like an icy cave. After crossing shaking pillars of ice, I entered a room that had platforms floating in a pool of cool water. I crossed over them and went into the next room, where I found an exact copy of the previous room - only with boiling water instead of cool water. Next room I went into - same thing, except that the boiling water was now lava. That's all I can remember from that dream

- Another dream: I was browsing the internet and went to the Smash Dojo (this was before Brawl came out). The update of the day was that Captain Falcon had been demoted to a boss and had been crossed with Vieutiful Joe. I remember being really angry right in my dream.

- Yet another dream: I'm going through a carnival and I got something to eat. Suddenly I'm going up to an abandoned mill with a water wheel, where I'm looking for Jack the Ripper. I go inside with a professor and find a room with a bookshelf on one wall. The professor calls out for me to stop, but I pull the bookshelf down (some suspensful music plays quickly), and inside is Jack the Ripper's diary. The professor is overjoyed, but while he is reading it, Jack the Ripper himself comes from the other room. I show out that "it's him, its..," but as soon as the professor turns around, Jack turns into the professor's assistant.

:P
What is a mystery? Just go inside my head, and you'll find out.

ShadowBrain

• Ridiculously relevant
« Reply #424 on: June 24, 2008, 04:39:45 PM »
To address the multitude of previous comments about the subject, I remember dreams from all manner of times in my life. Obviously, I can't remember every dream I've ever had, but I can recall dreams (and, moreso, nightmares) from years and years back.
"Mario is your oyster." ~The Chef

BP

• Beside Pacific
« Reply #425 on: June 24, 2008, 04:57:48 PM »
When I was a really little kid I'd have this recurring nightmare of this red balloon floating in a fixed position in a plain void of a field. I'd get close to it and grab the string, and it floated and floated until I hit the sun.
All your dreeeeeeams begiiin to shatterrrrrr~
It's YOUR problem!

TEM

• THE SOVIET'S MOST DANGEROUS PUZZLE.
« Reply #426 on: June 25, 2008, 09:04:02 AM »
That's awesome, someone should make that as a short film.

Turtlekid1

• Tortuga
« Reply #427 on: June 25, 2008, 12:11:22 PM »
I dreamed about the apocalypse.  The sun and several meteors were all bearing down on the earth.  Everything got really hot.  I woke up sweating.
"It'll say life is sacred and so is death
but death is life and so we move on"

ShadowBrain

• Ridiculously relevant
« Reply #428 on: June 25, 2008, 03:28:54 PM »
I've had similar dreams...

That's awesome, someone should make that as a short film.
Ever seen "Billy's Balloon"?

Kojinka

• Bruised
« Reply #429 on: June 29, 2008, 03:21:49 PM »
I had a dream where my best friend and I shared our first liplock right in front of one of his old classmates
Regards, Uncle Dolan

Chupperson Weird

• Not interested.
« Reply #430 on: June 29, 2008, 03:32:56 PM »
I had a dream Kojinka put periods at the ends of her sentences
That was a joke.

ShadowBrain

• Ridiculously relevant
« Reply #431 on: June 29, 2008, 10:03:49 PM »
Man, you have some weird dreams... ;)

Suffix

• Steamed
« Reply #432 on: July 04, 2008, 04:53:02 PM »

CrossEyed7

• i can make this whatever i want; you're not my dad
« Reply #433 on: July 05, 2008, 11:28:52 AM »
I was in a dollar store, where I found a kit that contained two bees, a paper towel roll, and two absentee ballot forms, claiming that the bees were legally allowed to vote. I bought one for my dad, but he was skeptical. Voting day finally came around, and we went down to the county fair to vote. Looking at the official voting form, I noticed that cats and dogs were allowed to vote, but bees weren't. Still, we put the bees' votes in anyway, and sang to a baby. I wandered off on my own to the outskirts of the fair, where some friends of mine were pulling up a tiny little train track on the ground and using it to bungie jump off of. I took pictures of them at 8:52 and 8:58. Suddenly, the tiny little train that was meant to use those tracks started coming, carrying baby puffins. They quickly started laying the track back down, but for some reason, it was too short, and they had to lift the train up at several points. Finally, it came to a place where it was supposed to go over a pool of water, but the bridge had somehow disappeared. We got to it too late to lift it up, and once it fell in the water, we couldn't get it out. Figuring that the baby puffins were probably all drowned by now, we decided the best thing to do was to run. A text RPG screen popped up and asked if we wanted to stay or run, and we chose run. But before we could get out, one of the members of our group called my name, and we reluctantly turned back to look. She pointed to the top-heavy house that we had been using as headquarters, and said we couldn't leave until we knew whether Big Bird was all right or on fire. Just then, Big Bird burst through the wall of the second floor, with a small fire on top of his head. He ran around a little and then ran over to us, and by then, the running had put the fire out. I patted down the smoking feathers and explained to him that we all needed to get out, when suddenly some important person came up and we all got in trouble. Then I became Roy from Order of the Stick and saw a $6 bill with someone I thought was Halle Berry on it, even though she didn't look anything like Halle Berry.
"Oh man, I wish being a part of a Mario fan community was the most embarrassing thing about my life." - Super-Jesse

Chupperson Weird

• Not interested.
« Reply #434 on: July 05, 2008, 10:35:00 PM »
I WANT YOUR DREAMS
That was a joke.

Print