Print

Author Topic: Wacko dreams  (Read 227020 times)

Suffix

• Steamed
« Reply #435 on: July 06, 2008, 12:45:24 AM »
Haha, wow. I haven't had a dream that bizarre since elementary school.

Turtlekid1

• Tortuga
« Reply #436 on: July 06, 2008, 11:39:11 AM »
You have, you probably didn't remember it...  and Chupperson, I think you're insane for wanting that dream.
"It'll say life is sacred and so is death
but death is life and so we move on"

« Reply #437 on: July 06, 2008, 10:22:47 PM »
I wish my dreams were that random. But mine actually don't even get close. Until now I thought no one ever had such nonsensical dreams as I.

Jealousy has gotten to me. It's intricate and detailed in a way that makes no sense, but at the same time it holds some kind of story value... that's amazing.
I'm a horrible person.

Glorb

• Banned
« Reply #438 on: July 06, 2008, 10:51:11 PM »
I wish my dreams were that random.

What's all this, then?

I had a dream last night. All I can remember is that I just went around punching the crap out of everyone.
every

The Chef

• Super
« Reply #439 on: July 10, 2008, 06:33:27 PM »
Just last night I dreamed that I inadvertently changed history after borrowing Doc Brown's De Lorian, and wound up in an alternate future where technology evolved differently. I found out from Doc that the theory of time travel in this particular scenario was actually a timeline split. The future that I lived in before going back to the past still existed on a seperate plane from the future that resulted in me mucking around in the past. This particular future had things such as cell phones that retained all the functions they usually do in today's world except for being huge and grey like they were in the 80s, and no internet.

Near the end of the dream I found myself at my high school, surrounded by people I knew, except the school looked different and nobody recognized me. This was because I changed history, which somehow changed the building plans for the school and prevented me from ever attending it, so nobody there knew me. I remember being in a physics classroom full of students who were legal experts on the matter, because apparently my changing of history caused the educational system to be highly advanced without distractions like the internet holding us back, and tried to tell them that I actually belonged in an alternate future where everyone is dumber and the technology is more advanced, and that I needed to find a way to get the time machine up and running so I could go back to the past and stop myself from changing the future.

I really need to have a follow-up to this dream.

Suffix

• Steamed
« Reply #440 on: July 13, 2008, 02:56:00 AM »
I had another fascinating dream on the morning of the 12th, and I meant to link this earlier, but here you go!

I call it: Guild Wars: Mammoth and Girl

Warning: May induce hunger in cavemen.

BP

• Beside Pacific
« Reply #441 on: July 13, 2008, 04:10:39 AM »
All right. Here's one I had a night ago.

I was in a very dry hot place not so different from where I live, except there was no death-defying/inducing humidity. It was this sort of outdoor bar-restaurant thing (like a Sonic but very very large with resemblances with a dairy) connected to a road by a long dirt path in the middle of nowhere, owned by a man named Picasso. Now, Picasso also made Team Fortress 2 (I have no idea why but yes), and had a habit of locking people up in this huge outdoor cage by the restaurant. He had locked my friend John in there for unknown reasons. If this were a real story it'd make sense, as John's quite the pirate... I look like a seasick kid next to him and his 360 game-stealing ways.

So I am there to help John escape from the giant cage, and so I open its door and go over to Picasso and distract him by getting him to ramble on and on about his game. He gets up from his chair as John is at the road but he doesn't see him.
He says to me "Ya need to stay the night or somethin'?"
"I, er, uh..."
"Well go wait over dere by that road and I'll drag some mattresses over."
I hurry over and tell John to go and hide from Picasso in my house, but not to eat everything. Especially not The Pizza. What happened after that is now all foggy... I wouldn't have posted this incomplete story if not for Picasso, the crazed old developer of TF2 who locks up pirates.
All your dreeeeeeams begiiin to shatterrrrrr~
It's YOUR problem!

Markio

• Normal
« Reply #442 on: July 13, 2008, 11:30:25 PM »
I had gone on this field trip with my school's choir to Disneyland, where we walked everywhere, right?  And if you got in trouble for drinking or doing drugs or have a good time in a bedroom with someone else, you were sent home.  I suppose that was the basis for this dream:

I was on the Choir trip, except that instead of Southern California, it was in Monterey, California, which is this coastside town with a wharf and aquarium, etc.  I wandered away from everybody else and went onto an abandoned pier.  It turns out it was closed and off limits, but I didn't know, I just wanted to check it out.  Well, the police come and I'm in trouble with the chaperones.  I know I'll be sent home that night, and when that happens, I'll be in trouble with my parents, the school, and everything will suck, right?  But at the moment, the whole choir is going to a restaurant for dinner, so we're walking again.  I'm in no hurry to get to the restaurant, because once we finish eating, I'll be sent home.  So again I wander away from the group, going the long way through a parking garage.  I start thinking, "Please God, save me," because I don't want to get in trouble, I didn't mean to do anything wrong.  So I get the idea to pray an Our Father.  So I'm praying, and right when I get to the end and say, "--and deliver us from evil", I wake up.

Isn't that weird?  It's like He did save me, in a way.
"Hello Kitty is cool, but I like Keroppi the best."

CrossEyed7

• i can make this whatever i want; you're not my dad
« Reply #443 on: July 14, 2008, 03:50:21 AM »
This is probably my weirdest dream yet.

I dreamed I was part of a group of people running around an industrial building in a deathmatch where we got a point for each Spanish phrase we learned. Someone on one team found a Spanish phrasebook and said they should get infinity points, but the judge said that didn't count. I protected a girl by grabbing some guy and beating him up against the side of a moving train, and numbers popped up with each hit. I beat him up three times, and each time, he ended up as a bloody and naked Ken doll in snow, and had to walk back -- although I was actually just moving his legs to walk him back and pretending he was doing it. I remember thinking that for some reason he wouldn't die, but that if he could, he would have. I beat him up against the train three times, and at some point I thought I was Jesus. Then I turned into Merlin's owl from Sword in the Stone, except I was more like Iago. Merlin was evil, and I started wondering why Merlin was such a central character if he was evil. Then I remembered that he fights Madam Mim, so I figured he turned good later. Somehow I knew that I wasn't really the owl, but just inexplicably in his body, and Merlin didn't know yet. We were in a place that looked like the snowy place that the naked bloody Ken doll had walked through, and got to an ice bridge with water on each side and ice cliffs bordering them. Suddenly Merlin was really tall. I saw a hole in the cave on the left, and flew up into it, where there was a huge (to me) cavern. I started pondering how Merlin was going to follow me in, and figured he would just morph into something smaller. I waited for him and he didn't show up, until suddenly he was there all along. We used Kazooie to break an egg with Kiddy Kong inside, which I thought was unnecessary. I don't remember what happened then.
"Oh man, I wish being a part of a Mario fan community was the most embarrassing thing about my life." - Super-Jesse

Suffix

• Steamed
« Reply #444 on: July 14, 2008, 07:24:04 PM »
Thus ends another spectacularly strange dream from CrossEyed7.

I had a short dream this morning where I was a soldier in WWII, and landed in Normandy on D-Day-- but everyone was equipped with Halo weaponry, both human and Covenant. When a military truck came soaring out of the air and rolled to an upright position not too far from me, I jumped in it and rammed through a blockade, headed deep behind the enemy fortification. There I fought a Scorpion tank by planting proximity mines on the ground and luring the tank over them by hiding behind large rocks. I must have laid about 12 mines, but that infernal vehicle never stopped. Eventually, I retreated to where a few of my comrades were attempting to take a Control Point (as if those exist in reality), and I decided that I would use a carbine to take out the driver in the tank. Unfortunately, it was out of ammunition (despite the fact I had never used it), and appeared to be missing several key components. It also had a gaping hole down the middle from front to back. I spotted an ally holding a working carbine, so I marched up in front of his face. Sure enough, a small  message saying "Hold (symbol for right bumper) to trade weapons" came up, and I suddenly had his carbine, and he had my broken carbine. When I examined my new weapon, however, it was also broken, just like the one I held originally. Disappointed, I walked back onto the Control Point's metallic base and glared angrily at the yonder tank.

« Reply #445 on: July 15, 2008, 07:42:23 PM »
I had this dream where I was using Kubuntu Linux and Here I am running Kubuntu on my old compy. I useWindows more because installing stuff MANUALLY is a pain in the butt.
"Follow me down to the valley below You know
Moonlight is bleeding from out of your soul Come to us, Lazarus It's time for you to go"

CrossEyed7

• i can make this whatever i want; you're not my dad
« Reply #446 on: July 26, 2008, 03:17:06 AM »
Last night I dreamed my chest was ridiculously hairy. Just now I dreamed that Jimmy T.'s sister wrote The Rainbow Connection and that Crygor was her father.
"Oh man, I wish being a part of a Mario fan community was the most embarrassing thing about my life." - Super-Jesse

Turtlekid1

• Tortuga
« Reply #447 on: July 28, 2008, 08:26:05 AM »
Last night I dreamed Ashley Tisdale was relentlessly trying to capture and make out with me (HELP ME!).  I'm obviously watching too much "The Suite Life of Zack and Cody."
"It'll say life is sacred and so is death
but death is life and so we move on"

« Reply #448 on: July 28, 2008, 08:59:34 AM »
I dreamt that I was trying to call for help on my cell phone, but mid-way through the call it was dropped and a message came up saying "You will be charged an extra $1.00 for this call. Please choose from some of our offers." And it wouldn't let me go back to my call until I scrolled through and checked some of their offers of merchandise.

BP

• Beside Pacific
« Reply #449 on: July 28, 2008, 12:52:07 PM »
I was probably not me at all, because I was a superhero with modest powers who was lured to a building by a criminal gang. They KO'd me and took me to the bottom floor of the building. I never saw their leader, but all the members kind of resembled Jeff Andonuts, but with triangular sunglasses. I spent some time in that building trying to reach the top floor, the ground floor. I finally found the last staircase and ran my way out. At the top of the staircase was an elevator button layout, though there were no elevators. It revealed that if the lowest basement floor were considered the first floor, the ground floor was the sixty-sixth floor.
On my way out the door, a guy was trying to get my attention saying "Hey, I'm the weatherman." But I was only interested in escaping the crazy criminal gang and getting some fresh air.
My house-base place was over some tall hills and the only super thing I did in the dream was jump across them. This took some time, and it started to rain as it got dark. I figured the criminal gang would probably track me down, so I decided to sleep in the mailbox. But what if there were spiders in that mailbox? I needed a flashlight to check. I turned to my house across the road from the mailbox (suddenly my house and the surrounding area looked the way they do in real life. At this point, I'm like the real me). But suddenly, a guy I know from school drove in on a motorcycle. I followed him through the slightly-open gate behind him trying to get his attention.
"Hey. Hello? Hey. What're you doin'? Why are you here? Whaddyou want?"
He didn't say much but pulled out a huge, violent-looking electric saw. But he took that over to my dad's garage where a weird green metal-cutting box was running. He started cutting the end off his saw and eventually it resembled a sword with a square end. He gave that to me and left.
All your dreeeeeeams begiiin to shatterrrrrr~
It's YOUR problem!

Print