Print

Author Topic: Wacko dreams  (Read 226991 times)

Turtlekid1

• Tortuga
« Reply #450 on: July 28, 2008, 02:10:36 PM »
Modified electric saw ftw.
"It'll say life is sacred and so is death
but death is life and so we move on"

« Reply #451 on: August 02, 2008, 02:20:41 AM »
I have had my fair share of weird dreams, ranging from saving the world from an an evil cat by traveling in time and from discovering secret levels in DK64.

My most recent dream was something like this...
I went to the movies with someone, my family, I guess, and I bought a t shirt of the cinema, for some reason... The next thing I remember is that I saw someone stealing a Pikachu and transforming it into Treeko with a machine. I started to follow the thief, and for some reason he was a bus driver. So I took the bus, and I also took out a pokemon to bait him into letting me in. When I got inside the bus, I went to the rear of it, where for some reason, the thief was, and now had the form of an old woman. I started to demand her to return what she stole, but she avoided talking about that and got down the bus. I followed her to a market. She then went to a frame store and said "I don't steal, I take borrowed, see, I went away, it returned, and now I am richer" and the owner of the store agreed with her.
Then I wandered of and started to explore the market, where I saw a videogame store. The owner of the store saw my cinema t shirt, and asked me what movie I saw. I tried to remember, but I couldn't. "Wall e, no, batman, no, hmmmmmm" Then, a kid in the store insulted me, swearing in a very deep voice. The store owner told the boy to go out, and he obeyed. I kept trying to remember, but still couldn't. After a while, the store owner insulted me the same way the kid did! (Which was something I was expecting to happen...) I think I visited disneyland in that dream, but there were not any disney characters in there, and I dont remember at what point of the dream.
Don't use real life to avoid videogames, it is not healthy to escape from problems.

The Chef

• Super
« Reply #452 on: August 02, 2008, 10:54:27 AM »
Last night I was so tired I dreamed about looking for a place to sleep, and failing. D:

« Reply #453 on: August 03, 2008, 10:41:16 PM »
I had a dream that my grandpa was a jedi master.
Gently push a piece of the tube containing the intersection along the fourth dimension, out of the original three dimensional space.
- WIkipedia page on the Klein bottle

CrossEyed7

• i can make this whatever i want; you're not my dad
« Reply #454 on: August 04, 2008, 06:55:37 AM »
In this dream, I was at some place on a Sunday. I was sitting at a table somewhere with someone, but I decided to move to another table, which happened to be right behind the table where several girls who were my friends in high school (but they were only my girl friends as separate words) were sitting, along with some guy who I now realize I don't know, but in the dream, I thought he went to my college. I asked the guy if he wanted to sit in my lap, and he did. Suddenly I was sitting in the recliner I have in my living room, though it was still in the some place, and he and three other guys were sitting in my lap. I told the other three, "Hey, you guys are so light, I didn't even realize you were there. In fact, you're some of the lightest guys I know. (This is actually true in real life, although one of the guys didn't look like the guy I recognized him as) I think I know maybe one guy who's lighter than you. Well, that's around our age, I mean, there's like a million babies lighter than you (during this sentence, I was suddenly in my living room, reaching for something on top of the fireplace that's not there anymore, and after it, I was back in some place)." Somehow, them being in my lap morphed into them being suspended out in front of me. I asked them if they could do a push up from there. I actually meant a sit up, but couldn't think of the word, but they knew what to do anyway. Eventually I became Richard Simmons leading them in an exercise routine while they were harnessed in on a beach by a mutated version of the recliner footrest. Suddenly, the pastor of my church appeared on the screen, and I abandoned them to listen to him. I went back to them after a few minutes, and then I abandoned them again to go swimming (it may be worth noting that I can't actually swim in real life). I discovered that the meter in my HUD that was being emptied and filled during the workout was actually filled up by gold bars in the ocean, not by the oxygen bubbles. Someone had told me that earlier, but I didn't believe them. I remembered that that meter was also filled up, though not as quickly, by reading books from the underwater library, which I figured was the programmers' way of offering an incentive to read. I think that was pretty much it.
« Last Edit: August 05, 2008, 10:15:17 AM by CrossEyed7 »
"Oh man, I wish being a part of a Mario fan community was the most embarrassing thing about my life." - Super-Jesse

The Chef

• Super
« Reply #455 on: August 04, 2008, 08:09:15 AM »
You have to be making these dreams up. There's no other way.

CrossEyed7

« Reply #456 on: August 05, 2008, 10:14:28 AM »
A friend of mine was a griffin (or hippogriff), and was making crude jokes with my dad. I ended up on the roof of a church, where I wondered if any griffins (or hippogriffs) were still alive. I found lots of little plastic bags, which contained candy and lots of cassette tapes of the church choir practicing. Then there was a commercial where a guy said that $20,000,000 changes hands every day and lots of people in Florida were about to be out of work after the big star-shaped hurricane hit them, so we should all buy his money-making program, which involved some invisible blue computer equipment and a lotion to rub on your knees, with your pants still on (The knee-rubbing is actually the most sensical part of the whole dream -- it came from a part in Derren Brown's The Heist where he taught his victims to mentally anchor a highly motivated state to the color green, a certain song, and rubbing their own knee). I was about to explain to my brother that it was all stupid, and then I woke up.
"Oh man, I wish being a part of a Mario fan community was the most embarrassing thing about my life." - Super-Jesse

N64 Chick

• one ticked chick
« Reply #457 on: August 17, 2008, 10:30:55 AM »
I wouldn't say this dream is wacko, but it still strikes me as sort of odd.

I'm not sure where I was. Maybe it was some sort of amusement park. All I know is that I really needed to use the bathroom. So I find where ever the heck they are and go in. Only I didn't go into a bathroom. I found myself in a multi-floored maze instead. I could see the first three floors just fine, but from the fourth floor and on I could barely see anything aside from the occasional patch of light. I also collected some items while trying to get out of this place. It was mostly just candy and Care Bear plushies (all of which were Hopeful Heart Bear unfortunately). I seriously can't help but wonder what the men's "bathroom" was like.

Also, this morning just before I woke up I dreamt that Ganondorf of all people was driving me somewhere. The heck...?
« Last Edit: August 17, 2008, 05:45:13 PM by N64 Chick »
Fangirling over Luigi since 1999.

« Reply #458 on: August 17, 2008, 12:16:05 PM »
I'd consider that wacko.
Gently push a piece of the tube containing the intersection along the fourth dimension, out of the original three dimensional space.
- WIkipedia page on the Klein bottle

« Reply #459 on: August 17, 2008, 01:11:23 PM »
Also, this morning just before I woke up I dreamt that Ganondorf of all people was driving me somewhere. The heck...?

That reminds me. I used to have dreams about having regular conversations with fictional villains. It was funny.
I'm a horrible person.

Suffix

• Steamed
« Reply #460 on: August 17, 2008, 01:55:20 PM »
I had a dream this morning where this annoying guy and his burly associates tried to steal my bike.

CrossEyed7

« Reply #461 on: August 17, 2008, 05:11:13 PM »
I and my family, including George's mother from the George Lopez Show, were in the house from Home Alone 2, and someone was trying to get in the door. We put a 2-by-4 up against the door, but didn't think that would keep them out. We decided to go get some flour to put up above the hallway outside, so that when they tried to beat the door down, they'd get flour all over themselves and be discouraged. We needed more flour, though, so my mom and dad went out for some more. After a while, they still hadn't come back, so I decided to go follow them with my brothers and sister. We climbed down ever-shrinking staircases on the side of the building (they were all green), and on the way down, we saw a billboard of someone complaining about the national voting age being raised from 16 to 18, and we knew we were in the 80s again. As we entered a Pizza Hut, I talked to my siblings about the 80s, and that while it was sad that 16-year-olds couldn't vote anymore after the 80s, at least the decade brought us Reagan and Dr Pepper. Suddenly, we found a table where my parents were waiting for us, with pizza about to be delivered to the table. I had thought they had told us they were going out to buy some flour and then come back, but apparently the plan was actually to leave the house while the bad people were trying to come in. The pizza came, and it was Earthbound-themed (although it just looked like completely normal pizza). My mom said something about Japanese pills as I was waking up.

The Chef

• Super
« Reply #462 on: August 17, 2008, 06:51:26 PM »
Stop making things up.

MaxVance

• Vance Vance Revolution
« Reply #463 on: August 17, 2008, 07:40:17 PM »
He made it up unconsciously.
Remember that your first Goomba boldly you walk? When Mario touched that mushroom being brought up more largely remember that you are surprised? Miscalculate your jump that pit remember that it falls?

ShadowBrain

• Ridiculously relevant
« Reply #464 on: August 17, 2008, 08:44:25 PM »
I dreamt last night that I... broke into someone's house, or something. I'm not sure what I entered for, but I was investigating scary grafetti-like writing on the wall that I knew to be by some sort of escaped insane girl or something like that (Unfortunately, I have lots of dreams where I'm in the creepy, cavernous, dark homes of seen/unseen, maybe-not-human people). It's night, and the room I'm in is darkness behind me and decrepit walls. A light goes out somewhere, or I think someone's coming, or something, and I panic. I start on my way out, trying to cover my tracks--poorly, I think; not turning off all the lights and only closing a few doors as an afterthought. No one did show up, and the last I remember was me heading out on the front steps.
"Mario is your oyster." ~The Chef

Print