Print

Author Topic: Oh, School...  (Read 6478 times)

« Reply #15 on: June 29, 2007, 01:14:08 AM »
One of the participants of said fight took his shirt off, as if it was the perfect occasion to.
I really like this sentence for some reason.

SushieBoy

• Giddy fangirl
« Reply #16 on: June 29, 2007, 03:11:30 AM »
O_o... Okay... Weird.
Just because you can, doesn't mean you should.

BP

• Beside Pacific
« Reply #17 on: June 29, 2007, 04:26:19 AM »
...........................................................................Someone fetch me Pac-Man.
John told me he inadvertently walked right into an imminent gang fight without even knowing. "I was walking to wherever I was going and stopped suddenly 'cause I noticed there were two groups on either side of me, so I said 'Hey guys, what's going on?' That's when someone grabbed me and pulled me out of the way and said 'YOU TRYING TO KILL YOURSELF?!' and I look back at them and they're trying to kill each other..." Gangs are weird. Why? To what purpose do you form a gang and fight another? Someone trip you by accident when you were four? I know the drugs have to have something to do with it...
All your dreeeeeeams begiiin to shatterrrrrr~
It's YOUR problem!

Glorb

• Banned
« Reply #18 on: June 29, 2007, 01:30:02 PM »
Oh, gangs these days. Always getting into trouble.
every

MaxVance

• Vance Vance Revolution
« Reply #19 on: June 29, 2007, 01:33:44 PM »
..................................................>)
Anyway, if there are gangs at my school, I haven't seen them. Mine is smaller than most high schools in the area (only about 600 students at mine). A lot of them pretend to be in a gang but probably aren't.
Remember that your first Goomba boldly you walk? When Mario touched that mushroom being brought up more largely remember that you are surprised? Miscalculate your jump that pit remember that it falls?

WarpRattler

• Paid by the word
« Reply #20 on: June 29, 2007, 05:09:54 PM »
(only about 600 students at mine)
...Max, you think that's small? My high school has a little over 100 students. The upside of this is that classes (except for PE and band) are small (most contain less than 20 students). The downside is that rumors get around even more quickly.

I got into a fight with one of the juniors last year. Neither of us were seriously hurt, and neither of us got into any trouble, even though it was in the middle of class and at least one teacher watched it happen.

« Reply #21 on: June 30, 2007, 12:25:44 AM »
You know what? I actually like school. I mean, I can't stand the stupidity of some people, but if they weren't there, I wouldn't be able to prove how superior I am to them. Or gain comfort from knowing I'm not one of them.

It's also a great way to keep me busy since I hate having nothing to do. I always need to be busy, whether it be through work or school or even playing video games.

There's also the fun of scouting girls, though it's not like I ever actually talk to them since none of them have much of an interesting life.
As a game that requires six friends, an HDTV, and skill, I can see why the majority of TMK is going to hate on it hard.

« Reply #22 on: June 30, 2007, 01:52:53 AM »
There's also the fun of scouting girls, though it's not like I ever actually talk to them since none of them have much of an interesting life.
Well then how do you know, hmmmmmmmm?

« Reply #23 on: June 30, 2007, 12:39:53 PM »
Well, my school is set up very different from any public school. It's based on the side of a synagogue. It has 7 rooms (8, maybe) and 2 bathrooms. There is one middle school teacher and 4 high school teachers. There is a computer room. There is a snack room. There is a boy bathroom and a girl bathroom (2 stalls in the girls room...I'm not to sure about the boys). The computer room has a printer and 8 or 10 computers. Each teacher has an assigned date that their student comes in and turns in their work. You can do your work there or anywhere else. There are students who have kids and they bring their kids with them. There used to be 4 female teachers and 1 male teacher. Now there are 2 female teachers and 3 male teachers. There are no kids that tag up the place and it's an overall very nice environment. We use the temple's room (downstairs) to have our tests in (yeah, we're allowed to be in there on test days from 8:30 to 12:00 strictly). There are cool students there and sometimes the middle schoolers hang out with their friends there who are in high school in their teacher's rooms.

They call me "The Girl with the Weird Game". I got that name because was always using my DS to play Animal Crossing (and they didn't get the point. They were like "where's Mario?", an expression I use today D:)

Your school year will be awful or great depending on what teacher you get. You must have great hopes that you won't get a super dull teacher who's mean or boring.
"I don't know why they're called boyshorts! Boys don't wear shorts that short!" - Mitchie

« Reply #24 on: June 30, 2007, 05:26:07 PM »
Well then how do you know, hmmmmmmmm?

It's called eavesdropping and search engines, my good sir.
As a game that requires six friends, an HDTV, and skill, I can see why the majority of TMK is going to hate on it hard.

Print