Print

Author Topic: So what would you name your kids?  (Read 34872 times)

Kojinka

• Bruised
« Reply #45 on: May 20, 2007, 06:35:59 PM »
Keep in mind that this is all my own opinion here.

Good girl names: Jess(for me, not for a possible daughter), Jade, Natalie, Julia, Misty, Mimi, Stella, Joy, Misty

Bad girl names: Jess Jr, Leslie, Amanda, Araña, Mitsi

Good boy names: Tyler, Kevin, Landon, Brandon(not with Landon as a brother or middle name), Luigi, Mario(maybe as a middle name for Luigi XD), Derek, Michael, William, Orion

Bad boy names: Blumiere(HECKS NO), Bartholemew, Elton, Lucifer, Chad
You said Misty twice.
Regards, Uncle Dolan

« Reply #46 on: May 20, 2007, 06:47:46 PM »
You said Misty twice.

She said Mitsi and Misty.

« Reply #47 on: May 20, 2007, 06:57:40 PM »
Yeah. What he said. ;P

...Jessica for girls...

YES. YES.
"If they make greeting cards to thank people for helping with evil plans, I owe you one!" ~Dimentio, Super Paper Mario

Kojinka

• Bruised
« Reply #48 on: May 20, 2007, 07:08:36 PM »
She said Mitsi and Misty.
No, she said Misty twice in the list of good girl names.
Regards, Uncle Dolan

Chupperson Weird

• Not interested.
« Reply #49 on: May 20, 2007, 07:16:42 PM »
Speaking of which, did anyone here hear about the woman that named her daughter YujiNaka?
This reminds me of the nutcase who named her daughter? "Yujinaka".
P.S.
Good girl names: Jess(for me, not for a possible daughter), Jade, Natalie, Julia, Misty, Mimi, Stella, Joy, Misty
That was a joke.

« Reply #50 on: May 20, 2007, 07:26:09 PM »
*facepalm* Crap.

It's fixed.
« Last Edit: May 20, 2007, 07:32:23 PM by GiftedGirl »
"If they make greeting cards to thank people for helping with evil plans, I owe you one!" ~Dimentio, Super Paper Mario

Koopaslaya

• Kansas
« Reply #51 on: May 20, 2007, 07:39:45 PM »
I'd go with the Frank Zappa approach: Moon Unit, Dweezil, Diva.

Not really.

I rather like the name Theodore. Ted is a solid name. Stephen is nice as well. It'd be cool to give a son a Shakespearian name like Tybalt or Othello.

I like Christine, Mandy or Michelle as girl names. But, my favorite name to name a baby girl would totally be Kayleigh.
Εὐθύνατε τὴν ὁδὸν Κυρίου

« Reply #52 on: May 20, 2007, 09:39:33 PM »
Bad boy names: Blumiere(HECKS NO), Bartholemew, Elton, Lucifer, Chad

Dude, my cousin's name is Chad.
Luigison: Question everything!
Me: Why?

ShadowBrain

• Ridiculously relevant
« Reply #53 on: May 20, 2007, 09:49:21 PM »
Boy: Zach/Jason/Jeremy
Girl: Jessica

Also, go here for some ideas on how NOT to name your kid: http://inch.stormpages.com/
"Mario is your oyster." ~The Chef

« Reply #54 on: May 20, 2007, 10:07:30 PM »
That site is carp (yes, I said carp to be nice), quite frankly. Who are they to tell me what my kid's name should be? They even said that my name was a bad one. What the heck's wrong with Josh? "Too far common in the present." That's a horrible reason not to be named Josh. No one at my school seems to have a problem with it.

Glorb

• Banned
« Reply #55 on: May 21, 2007, 07:55:55 AM »
Actually, I've disliked your name for a long time, but kept it in until now. Quite frankly, it offends me.
every

Kojinka

• Bruised
« Reply #56 on: May 21, 2007, 09:24:50 AM »
I haven't always liked my name, but I've learned to live with it.  No matter how tempting it might be for me to name a boy Luigi Mario, I don't want him to be forced into living with a first and middle name combination that obviously came from a well video game.  However, I know for sure that I want my first born girl's middle name to be Charlotte or Charlene.  A second girl, well, I'm not sure.
Regards, Uncle Dolan

Glorb

• Banned
« Reply #57 on: May 21, 2007, 09:48:03 AM »
I've always liked the name Charlotte. It sounds...classy.
every

« Reply #58 on: May 21, 2007, 03:31:05 PM »
Actually, I've disliked your name for a long time, but kept it in until now. Quite frankly, it offends me.

Dude, I know you're just kidding, but I bet you didn't even know my name until now. That's like, the first or second time I've revealed it on the site.

The Chef

• Super
« Reply #59 on: May 21, 2007, 04:54:01 PM »
I don't know. I wouldn't name my kid PaperLuigi or Super Phoenix if you paid me.

Print