Print

Author Topic: So what would you name your kids?  (Read 34857 times)

« Reply #60 on: May 21, 2007, 05:52:48 PM »
I've always liked the name Charlotte. It sounds...classy.

I think so too, but it reminds me too much of the book Charlotte's Web. I never saw it's movie sequel or the live action movie but I assume both of them sucked.
As a game that requires six friends, an HDTV, and skill, I can see why the majority of TMK is going to hate on it hard.

ShadowBrain

• Ridiculously relevant
« Reply #61 on: May 21, 2007, 06:21:43 PM »
^ Goth comes to mind, actually.
"Mario is your oyster." ~The Chef

« Reply #62 on: May 22, 2007, 05:26:56 PM »
I never knew there was a Jessica in Shakespeare stuff. Oh wow. BTW, that last bit was LADEN with sarcasm. LADEN.
"If they make greeting cards to thank people for helping with evil plans, I owe you one!" ~Dimentio, Super Paper Mario

« Reply #63 on: June 02, 2007, 01:53:47 AM »
Chuck Quizmo Welch

The Chef

• Super
« Reply #64 on: June 02, 2007, 06:52:02 AM »
Any name that ends in -zmo sounds cool, like Ozmo or Mezmo, or something along those lines.

Glorb

• Banned
« Reply #65 on: June 02, 2007, 09:00:05 AM »
Ozmo Osbourne.
every

Mr. Melee

• DUUUUDES!!!
« Reply #66 on: June 02, 2007, 09:13:24 AM »
I think if I ever had a girl, I'd name her (or, rather, try to name her) Rosaline, or Rosalind, but I'd just call her Rose. All of those sound like good names to me. And to think I got the sudden brain spawning from seeing a street named Rosalind! :D
[22:36:29] <Mr_Melee> The day I sell my soul will be the day I sell my hair.
[22:36:44] <SolidShroom> So when you go back to Christian School?

« Reply #67 on: June 02, 2007, 09:15:34 AM »
I like the name Oliver.  And June.

(I oldish, short names. I hate junk like Xavier and Skyler and so on. Or weird misspellings of perfectly good names. [Ashley, Ashlee, and Ashleigh??? Come on!] No offense to anyone named any of those things, but ick.)
"Hooray! I'm useful! I'm having a wonderful time!"

Chupperson Weird

• Not interested.
« Reply #68 on: June 02, 2007, 10:24:58 AM »
"Xavier" is an oldish short name judging by your criteria for "Oliver".
Also, you misspelled Schuyler. And how is Ashleigh a weird misspelling? I'm pretty sure it's old also.
That was a joke.

« Reply #69 on: June 02, 2007, 11:41:15 AM »
This is fun.
If it was a girl; Veronica, Claudia, and Zelda would be a nice name... What? Robin Williams did it.
I'd really love Veronica but my last name has 2 syllables and they sound bad together.

Boy; Claudio or Mario, which I don't see why people think it's so bad to name a kid that. It's a real name.

Still, I don't want kids, I just like naming them.
The writer must earn money in order to be able to live and to write, but he must by no means live and write for the purpose of making money.

« Reply #70 on: June 02, 2007, 02:06:57 PM »
I don't think you can misspell a name. That just makes it a new name.

Yeah, I knew a dude named Mario. Last I heard, he was training to become a doctor.

« Reply #71 on: June 02, 2007, 10:02:57 PM »
I guess I meant to say I don't like anything weird. I just like classic things. And I'm sure someones going to argue that the names I said I like ARENT classic, and the ones I said I didn't like are, and so on. But whatever.

I didn't mean to offend anyone, sorry.
"Hooray! I'm useful! I'm having a wonderful time!"

BP

• Beside Pacific
« Reply #72 on: June 03, 2007, 02:15:26 AM »
Chuck, Oliver and June... hope they get along well! :D
I have never been told this directly or met the guy, but by overhearing conversations and connecting dots, a guy named Xavier goes to my school and is nicknamed XBox. Better call Pac-Man, 'cause I'm, like, "..................................."
All your dreeeeeeams begiiin to shatterrrrrr~
It's YOUR problem!

« Reply #73 on: June 03, 2007, 03:10:06 AM »
I knew a guy named Xavier for a couple of months until I never saw him again. I called him The Professor. I thought he was cool because he was a gangsta from Chicago but he always supported the DS back when PSP peer pressure was high for gangstas.

« Reply #74 on: June 03, 2007, 06:52:41 AM »
....gangstas?
Luigison: Question everything!
Me: Why?

Print