Print

Author Topic: What Is Up With These Ads?: The Game  (Read 8042 times)

CrossEyed7

• i can make this whatever i want; you're not my dad
« Reply #15 on: September 05, 2009, 04:48:00 PM »
NEW PAGE!

This time, the terms are Shaquille O'Neal, Judge Judy, and moles.

Judge Judy and Shaquille O'Neal were on a secret ops mission in West Korea, but one of them suspected there was a mole among their ranks.

(make it a story!)
"Oh man, I wish being a part of a Mario fan community was the most embarrassing thing about my life." - Super-Jesse

Rao

• Arr! Ay! Oh!
« Reply #16 on: September 05, 2009, 07:53:24 PM »
Shaquille O'Neal was watching Judge Judy when an army of MOLES jettisoned out of his couch! "GREAT GOOGLY MOOGLY!" shouted Shaquille O'Neal. "OH MY GOODNESS!" shouted the moles. "Would you keep it down? I'm trying to watch Hannah Montana!" shouted Judge Judy.
What's your problem, Cambodian?

Glorb

• Banned
« Reply #17 on: September 05, 2009, 08:03:02 PM »
I heard Judge Judy was a mole in the I.R.A. until Shaq was all ***** GET OUT MY TERRORIST ORGANIZATION.
every

CrossEyed7

« Reply #18 on: September 06, 2009, 01:55:40 PM »
The young Judith Schiendlin adjusted her fedora. How did she get stuck in a hellhole like this, with that annoying kid and that useless lounge singer? She was a respected college professor, [darnit]! She had tenure and everything! So why this? Why now? Fortune and glory... they seemed like ridiculously abstract concepts looking back now.

She looked over at Shaquille O'Neal, still wearing the red dress from his act at that nightclub. Somehow that dress was still perfectly clean and intact, while her much pricier leather jacket had long since been irreparably rent. Life just wasn't fair sometimes.

But there was no time for thoughts like that. She was on a mission, whether the others still cared or not. And for now, it would take every bit of determination to not throw up as she saw what the waiters were bringing out for them to eat...

Mole brains.
"Oh man, I wish being a part of a Mario fan community was the most embarrassing thing about my life." - Super-Jesse

TEM

• THE SOVIET'S MOST DANGEROUS PUZZLE.
« Reply #19 on: September 06, 2009, 09:53:41 PM »
Shaq and Judge Judy were stomping some moles.
Down into the ground their feet went in holes.
Moles were dead and Shaq and Judge Judy were like whaaaaaat.

Because Shaq and Judge Judy were stomping some moles.

Rao

• Arr! Ay! Oh!
« Reply #20 on: September 07, 2009, 11:38:49 AM »
I turned on the television, only to find Shaquille O'Neal and a MOLE on Judge Judy. I was confused.
What's your problem, Cambodian?

« Reply #21 on: September 10, 2009, 03:10:37 PM »
Shaquille O'Neal and a mole are fighting each other, Shaquille O'Neal  wants to sue the mole. Judge Judy makes the mole pay Shaquille O'Neal dollars 3000000000$ (lol) because the mole made Shaquille O'Neal  lose THE GAME.
One Ring to rule them all. One Ring to find them. One Ring to bring them all and in the darkness bind them.

TEM

• THE SOVIET'S MOST DANGEROUS PUZZLE.
« Reply #22 on: September 10, 2009, 05:11:27 PM »
I see we have some moles. Do we need more moles or some Shaq and Judge Judy? I do like moles but maybe Shaq and Judge Judy more?

CrossEyed7

« Reply #23 on: September 10, 2009, 05:46:11 PM »
Shaq asked Judge Judy to marry him. Judge Judy would have married Shaq, but Judge Judy was totally turned off by all the moles on Shaq's back.

Print