Print

Author Topic: Chose your own Mario Adventure  (Read 6339 times)

« Reply #15 on: August 25, 2001, 10:19:10 PM »
I take the Flower.
My hat... my hat became white. The L became green.
My blue, jean overalls became white. They still are jean, actually. My... uh... T-shirt (green)... remains green.
I look at the Koopalings and Bowser with angry. But I never attack first.
With enough soap, you can blow nearly everything up.

« Reply #16 on: August 26, 2001, 01:17:53 PM »
Alright,if you took the choice to keep walking to the glowing light,you see it's a button,do you press it.Or go back to the pipe and leave?If you chose the leaf,you manage to deafeat some of the dark koopa troopas but there is just too many, you get tired of spinning with your cape,collapse,and die by the koopa troopas.One life remains.If you chose the flower, you burnt them all and the koopa kids run away but drop some strange seeds.Do you pick them up and plant them,or keep chasing the koopalings?If you died,you continue from where you died.

One by one the penguins steal my sanity.

Edited by - KinopioToad on 8/26/2001 12:21:24 PM

« Reply #17 on: August 26, 2001, 04:56:44 PM »
O and Sanctus,I think I had too many soda pop or those cinnamin candies with caffine in them. Yowza!!:P

Link

• Banned
« Reply #18 on: August 26, 2001, 05:44:12 PM »
Um... I go out to get some supplies at the Toad Town Shop near the bay.

------------------------------
The Game Master.

« Reply #19 on: August 27, 2001, 04:36:33 AM »
I'll Push it!

MarioandLink

Mario and Zelda BOTH rule!

......And Rayman!well,that''s ok.not enough to put him on my screen name,though.

--------------------------------
Anyone remember me?Roy Koopa''s brother?Theory-Guy?You know,don''t you?Ah,screw it.

« Reply #20 on: August 27, 2001, 06:07:45 PM »
What supply store?

« Reply #21 on: August 28, 2001, 02:03:40 AM »
Yoshi will press the button because he thinks he will get more Goombas and sookies with it.

Bowser will buy Luigi a Super Scope. Why? Because Luigi never got to try it and Mario's not here! Bowser will then go to Toad's Trading Post, buy a Warp Block for 15 coins, and warp with Yoshi. Bowser is now surrounded in a mountain of cookies and Goombas, and Yoshi is now next to Toad's Trading Post.

----------
OK, I pressed the profile sig button. What? It doesn`t show my sig? That`s not fair!
----------
Dennis, Nell, Edna, Leon, Nedra, Anita, Rolf, Nora, Alice, Carol, Leo, Jane, Reed, Dena, Dale, Basil, Rae, Penny, Lana, Dave, Denny, Lena, Ida, Bernadette, Ben, Ray, Lila, Nina, Jo, Ira, Mara, Sara, MARIO, Jan, Ina, Lily, Arne, Bette, Dan, Reba, Diane, Lynn, Ed, Eva, Dana, Lynne, Pearl, Isabel, Ada, Ned, Dee, Rena, Joel, Lora, Cecil, Aaron, Flora, Tina, Arden, Noel, and Ellen sinned. [Mario sinned!]

Link

• Banned
« Reply #22 on: August 28, 2001, 08:04:08 AM »
The residential area. Remember the one where you got the toy train. That one.

The Game Master.

« Reply #23 on: September 01, 2001, 03:44:48 PM »
You're in a field near bowser's castle,not in Toad Town!This ain't paper mario,now please,only chose from the selections that I give,and I never said we were near Toad Town,did I?Sorry to be rude,but that's insane.Now if you're in the field,do you chase the koopalings or plant the seeds they dropped.If you're in the dark pipe,do you press the button or go back up the pipe.I only got one REAL responce from marioandlink,and I can tell anyone what happens untill they tell me what to do.Sorry to be angry,but please,No Store!

Link

• Banned
« Reply #24 on: September 22, 2001, 05:56:46 PM »
Is there a choice that I can use a warp flute? Hmm.....<ponders for a moment>

The Game Master.

Link

• Banned
« Reply #25 on: October 12, 2001, 05:55:45 PM »
Plant seeds.

The Game Master.