Print

Author Topic: The Temple Of Puzzles  (Read 1669 times)

« on: February 11, 2002, 10:28:19 PM »
Chapter1:Mario hits Lottery!
A long time ago,about 500 years in the past,there was a town known as Red Flower Town.Mushroom headed people sang cheerfully and played joyfully.A town with Peace and Friendship.Untill one day.
 The town was filled with music.The ground cracked.On the far north side of the town,a large temple with no entrance shot up from the soft soil.Some people looked at it,shrugged,and walked away.Others just ignored it.2 days later,an elder that lived hundreds of years thought that the great Mushroom God brought this to be a place to worship him.The elder told the town to worship the temple,and worship they did.
 On the second day of worshiping,the worst came.They bright sunny sky turned black.Thunder bolts struck the ground.Fireballs rained down on the town.The poor mushroom people ran around,screaming.The event killed all the people,all but one.A little baby was in its crib,giggling.Nobody knew what happened to the bundle of joy.
 It was a sunny day at the Mushroom Kingdom.Mario was watching the news.He had a green lottery ticket in his hand with a number '9' on it."And the lottery number today is...9!"said the news reporter."Yaaa hoooooo!!!!"screamed Mario."You get 56,000,000 dollers!"said the news reporter."I should go get my money,"said Mario,still exited,"Then buy Peach a wedding ring for Sunday".
 Mario jumps down a warp pipe to the Lottery tower.Mario opens the clear glass door and walks in."I'm 9"he said to Leo,the money holder."Okay,let me check the ticket"Leo said.Mario handed his ticket to Leo."Okay,here's the money"Leo added while giving Mario the green."Thank you-a so much."Mario said.He ran outside and jumped down the warp pipe.

Please continue.I will add every day at 5:00p.m.
Don''t you think I''m a newbie!I,Darkside,have been here ever since January!
       -Darkside

« Reply #1 on: February 11, 2002, 11:29:34 PM »
Forget what I said.Rate it!

Tom:Hey!
Gary:What?
Tom:Mario!
Leapor:Where?
Tom:Why?
/^^\ &*%%#&7^*5&$^&(*^&$@#$%^&*(((((((((((((+_)(*&^%$#@!~{POIUYTREWX?><MNX

Don''t you think I''m a newbie!I,Darkside,have been here ever since January!
       -Darkside

Print