Print

Author Topic: Comedy story  (Read 9306 times)

Jman

• Score
« on: June 12, 2004, 10:05:37 PM »
Well, this is the Nintendo comedy story.  You can post anything, as long as it's funny.  But not perverted, just funny.  Let's keep it clean.  Well, I'll start off.

It was a bright sunny day in the mushroom kingdom.  Jman wasn't using proper capitals, and Yoshi walked along the road with Mario.  "Everybody loves cake!"  Yoshi yelled.  "Do you like cake Mario?  Huh do ya do ya do ya?"  "Yes, I told you for the millionth time, I like Peach's cake!"  Mario shouted.  "Yeah!  Cakes are the most delicious thing on the planet, amen to that brother!"  Yoshi said.  "YOSHI!!!!  SHUT UP!!!!"  Mario was peeved because Yoshi was acting like Donkey from Shrek.

The three things I could live without: a kick in the teeth, a punch to the stomach, and a low blow.
The one thing anyone who threatens my friends needs: a swift kick in the butt.
« Last Edit: April 16, 2006, 11:25:09 AM by Jman »
I always figured "Time to tip the scales" was Wario's everyday motto.

« Reply #1 on: June 13, 2004, 04:10:56 AM »
hm...
said yoshi.

do you like macaroni?

-OH SHUT UP YOSHI!!! I LIKE PEACH'S CAKE AND I LIKE MACARONI! NOW SHUT UP!!!

-Hm...

All of a sudden approached mario's old school-time friend; shy guy.

-What's up man?
 said mario.
-Nuthin'
answered shy guy

-Do you like cake?
asked yoshi.

-That's it,i'm going to get my shotgun!

Jman

• Score
« Reply #2 on: June 14, 2004, 03:03:08 PM »
Toad walked down the street.  "Taco bell, Taco Bell.  Product placement with taco bell.  Inchirito, macho burrito!"  Toad sang at the top of his lungs.

"For the love of Cheesepuffs, Toad!  That's even more anoying than your 'look, a chain chomp' and 'princess is in another castle' sayings!"  Mario shouted.  "I don't care!  Ba dum, ba ba dum, have it your way!"  Toad yelled the Burger King theme song.  "Hey, let's all go to BK!"  Yoshi said.

The three things I could live without: a kick in the teeth, a punch to the stomach, and a low blow.

MarlieMoo

• Party Star
« Reply #3 on: June 14, 2004, 04:05:19 PM »
Yoshi: Speaking of Cheesepuffs, Let's go get some! OR MACARONI! Who here likes Macaroni? Do you like Macaroni? I like Macaroni!

Mario: Hey Yoshi, look over there! It's a Burrito.

Yoshi: Where?! MINE!! *Runs away laughing like a maniac.*
It's Mario's world, I just live in it. :)

« Reply #4 on: June 15, 2004, 05:43:31 PM »
As yoshi ran, he was trampled and mauled by a passing herd of milky discharge.
"Now that's what I call a sticky situation," said Mario. Toad used his massive brain to tap into the cosmic center of the milky discharge. Chunks began flying to Toad and clinging around him like some form of nasty magnet. The milky dischage formed a toad shaped giant around toad. "I am at one with the universe," Toad said in a booming, godlike voice. As he said this, the sky suddenly grew dark. Lightning struck, the ground began to crumble, and fire rained down from the heavens.
"Yeah right," said Yoshi sarcastically "and I'm the leader of some random country."
"I shall smite all non-believers!" boomed Toad, and so he smote'd Yoshi.
Minuits later, Toad had taken over the world in a tyrannical type of way, and was holding a "Bow down or die" type of world meeting, where a corncob would stab all those who did not bow. Oh such fun they all had, bowing and standing, dying and bowing for hours and hours on end.

Let me away from this boulder!
Let me away from this boulder!

« Reply #5 on: June 16, 2004, 02:02:14 PM »
 Just when it seemed that all hope was lost... there was a large munching noise.

"What was that loud munching noise all about?" asked Toad. Toad felt as if someone was biting his leg. He looked down in horror to see that someone was biting his leg.

"Yum, yum, yum. I love milky substances." said Yoshi.

"I thought I smote you already!" said Toad.

"Oh yeah, I forgot about that." said Yoshi.

"...Well?" said Toad.

"What?" said Yoshi.

"Remember? I smote you! You can't just come alive again!"

"Oh, sorry. I'll just fake like I'm dead. Is that okay?"

"Sure, whatever." replied Toad.
Was it a car or a cat I saw?

« Reply #6 on: June 17, 2004, 08:00:18 PM »
And then Luigi came.

Luigi: Hey, what's all the racket-- HOLY CRUD!!! THERE'S A GIANT TOAD MADE OUT OF A MILKY SUBSTANCE!

And he ran. He ran through a cornfield and, while running, spelled out the word "Doh" with a "!" on the end.

Luigi: Doh!

Mario: Luigi, cut it out! You're not Homer Simpson!

Homer: I am!

Mario: 0_o WHAT THE CRUD?!?!?!?!

--------------------
Pokemon Jirachi wishmaker! One of the greatest Pokemon movies ever! But the short (Pokemon Gotta Dance) was stupid...
"If they make greeting cards to thank people for helping with evil plans, I owe you one!" ~Dimentio, Super Paper Mario

Jman

• Score
« Reply #7 on: June 18, 2004, 10:40:57 PM »
Homer: I want a donut!  Preferably a chocolate glazed donut with sprinkles.  Mmm, sprinkles. *drools*

Mario: Typical Homer Simpson.

Homer: Shut up!  *throws donut into Mario's eye.*

Mario: My eye!  It's been blinded with sweet gooey chocolate goodness one can only find on a donut!

Luigi: Mario, quit acting like a wuss and go low blow Homer out of the story!

Mario: Okay.  *Low blows Homer.*

Homer:  Owwwwwwwwww!!! *various screaming as he rolls off of a cliff, down a warp pipe back to Springfield.*

Mario: That takes care of that!

Yoshi:  I love donuts, I love nachos!  Mario's not very macho!

Mario:  That does it!  *Does some unspeakable act of violence to Yoshi.

Yoshi:  You...sick sick freak!  You put women's clothing on me?  Why I oughta...

BOOOOOOOM!

Narrator:  Uh oh.  All these Nintendo people acting out of character has caused an explosion in the time space continuum!  Let's continue with our story.

Yoshi:  Nachos make me macho!

« Reply #8 on: June 19, 2004, 11:00:46 AM »
And Mario and his friends watched "Pokemon: Jirachi Wishmaker". Even Bowser and the Koopalings came to watch the best Pokemon movie ever. So they held a movie watching party.

Mario: I got the popcorn, smothered with butter!

Homer: Mmmm... butter popcorn...

Peach: HOMER SIMPSON?! o_0 How'd you get here?!?!

Homer: Someone was watching "The Simpsons" reruns.

Yoshi: 'Why don't we just get some parfaits?' Whoa, did I just say that?!

--------------------
Pokemon Jirachi wishmaker! One of the greatest Pokemon movies ever! But the short (Pokemon Gotta Dance) was stupid...
"If they make greeting cards to thank people for helping with evil plans, I owe you one!" ~Dimentio, Super Paper Mario

Jman

• Score
« Reply #9 on: September 18, 2004, 04:37:03 PM »
Then a giant Bullet Bill exploded and blew up the establishment.  KA-BOOOOOMMM!

The smoke cleared.....

Yoshi: Wha... where am I... WHAT THE HECK????

Yoshi had grown a tail!

Yoshi: What did you just say?
A tail.
Yoshi: My life is over! *sobs*

Mario(in deep surround sound voice): No, only you can defeat the giant nacho on quadro 6!

Yoshi: What?  Oh no!  Jman's not turning this into a high quality fanfic is he?

You never know.... Mua ha ha ha ha ha ha ha!

I have decided to retire from making signatures...or is my newest signature in development?

Mario Maniac

• Loose buttons
« Reply #10 on: September 30, 2004, 08:13:42 PM »
Mario looked up from where he landed after the "Pokemon" movie house exploded.

"Uhh... What happened?" Mario groaned.

Just then, Yoshi jumped on top of Mario.

"I want cake, Peach's cake, with sprinkles, and donuts,and ice cream, and chocolate fudge brownies, and those special swirly straws that you get at fancy restaurants!"

Yoshi screamed at the top of his lungs.

"SHUT UP, this story is getting ridiculous!" Mario shouted, waving his arms frantically at the writers of this story.

The writers all shot Mario an evil look, and Mario cowered away slowly, his head lowered.

Yoshi walked up to the writer of this section, Mario Maniac.

"Do you like cheese?" Yoshi asked with his mouth hanging open.

Mario Maniac (me) then pressed *delete* on the computer keyboard and Yoshi was deleted from the story!

"No, what are you doing-"

Yoshi was deleted and vanished into cyberspace!

------------------------
People who like video games should also like Nintendo. People who don't like Nintendo obviously don't like video games.

Jman

• Score
« Reply #11 on: October 02, 2004, 02:56:44 PM »
Where he was destroyed by the pressure of this and turned down a dark road, he turned to sniffing cokies, no that is not a spelling error, it means crack cookie.

But that's not funny, so here's something that is.  Once at the SSB special, Luigi Lover poured a bucket of cold water on ASh Ketchum as he tried to score a pin in a steel cage match!

I have decided to retire from making signatures...or is my newest signature in development?

« Reply #12 on: October 09, 2004, 03:08:28 PM »

Edited by - Tingrio on 11/5/2004 2:31:53 PM
Werid Fortune Cookies- Hard work pays off in the future. Laziness pays off now.

« Reply #13 on: October 11, 2004, 06:37:38 PM »
Then Bowser captured Peach, then years late, Mario beat Bowser and found Toad in the back of the castle. "I'm sorry, but our princess is in another castle!" he said. He transformed into Daisy then into a fly. "Oh, Daisy!" Mario said, as he headed off to Super Mario Land.

"Look, child. Someone is stealing my water."- Mayor
 "Um, sir? It just went down the drain."- Meg
 *Mayor Pours water in plant, plant absorbs water*
 "Even so.."- Mayor, Family Guy

SIG VIOLATOR

Jman

• Score
« Reply #14 on: October 16, 2004, 09:44:49 AM »
"What did I do to deserve this?"  Mario wondered.  Easy, you participated in one of my stories, sucker!  Ah hahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha!
"Shut up!  I will defeat Bowser and wart and every other %&$&%*$ villain you throw in my way!"
Okay, try a 5000 pound koopa on for size.
Mario vaporized the koopa in a second.  "That was too easy!"  He said.  How about a doomsday nuking machine, then?
"Ulp!  Ah oh!"  Mario said.

Suffix

• Steamed
« Reply #15 on: October 16, 2004, 12:05:20 PM »
 Fortunately, Luigi came screaming his head off, and using such loud noise, ruined Jman's nuking machine. Naturally wanting to celebrate, Luigi and Mario decided to take a vacation: a trip on the Daisy Cruiser around Yoshi Island. To make the experience a bit more fun, the brothers invited many people.

Unfortunatly, Peach declined, "Not this time. Miyamoto would make the vacation turn rotten for sure!"

But many other people came, including...

Jman

• Score
« Reply #16 on: October 16, 2004, 07:43:25 PM »
The stars of the hit TV show, Enemies, a spinoff/parody of Friends.  These people hated each other so much, you could cut the irony with a rusty switchblade.  Whatever the heck that means.  It just sounds funny.  Ahem, anyway...

Mario: Finally, this story is starting to become slightly humorous and tolerable!

Yoshi: Did I hear somebody say tolerable?

Mario: Oh no!!!!!!!!  NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!

Yoshi: Now I am back from the ever wide world of cyberspace to haunt you, Mario!  You will never get a moment's peace from me!
I will drive you so insane, you will be sticking that butcher knife in your        chest by the end of the hour!

Hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahah
ahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha!!!!!!

Splinter:  Oh no!  It's him!  The devil's own creation designed to drive a man to insanity suicide, the being known as, Yoshi!

Mikey:  D-D-Did you just say Y-Yoshi, Master Splinter?
Splinter: Yes, my sons.  It is the end of the line for poor Mario.  Unless we can kill the demonic dinosaur!
Raph:  yeah, let's kill it!

So the TMNT, with Splinter, who had appeared for no reason other than for interest of myself, went to the top of the tower, and confronted Yoshi.

Edited by - Jman on 10/16/2004 6:45:45 PM

Jman

• Score
« Reply #17 on: October 16, 2004, 07:59:21 PM »
The TMNT reached the top of the tower.

Mario: Thank God it's-a you!

Yoshi: Barney is a dinosaur from our imagination..

Mario: NOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!  AHHHHHHH!!!!!  MAKE IT STOP!!!!!

Yoshi:  (singing) These chicks don't even know the name of my band...

Mario:  Kill him!  He is a demon sent to rule us all!

Yoshi: And now, to reveal myself to you all!

Yoshi shed his skin to reveal none other than Kamek, the head magikoopa, who had been out of a job since Yoshi's Island.

Mario:  It's you!  I've heard about how you tried to have me and Luigi killed many years ago, Kamek!  And by the way, you sound like a drunk frog!

Kamek: Why does everyone tell me that?
I guess it was the night I drank that extra shot of tequila... my voice never was the same after that.  I used to sound like Frank Sinatra, but now...

Mikey: Little koopa dude, your days are over!

Leo brought his two swords on kamek's head, and then kamek vanished.

Mikey: The moral of this tale is, Killing isn't fun, unless you're killing idiotic cartoon characters.  Like Yu Gi oh for instance!

Suffix

• Steamed
« Reply #18 on: October 19, 2004, 05:09:07 PM »
Finally, Mario came back onto the scene.

"Mama-mia!" he cried unhappily, "A moral! Does this mean the storie's over? Where'd everybody go?"

The pupil effect contracted, leaving blackness behind it, with faint music in the background. Probably the death theme from SMB.

THE END (?)

- Ian "Suffix"

Edited by - Suffix on 10/19/2004 4:11:59 PM

Jman

• Score
« Reply #19 on: October 21, 2004, 10:16:33 AM »
Suddenly, sinister laughing was heard.

Suffix

• Steamed
« Reply #20 on: October 21, 2004, 06:03:51 PM »
 A mysterious being stepped through the blackness, and shoved a 1-Up mushroom into an invisible hole in the dark! But would it work?

« Reply #21 on: October 26, 2004, 04:19:40 PM »
The hole then spoke to Mario. "Please insert 25 cents." said the hole. Mario then inserted 25 coins. "I said 25 cents not 25 coins." said the hole. "We use coins here in The Mushroom Kingdom." said Mario. The hole looked like it was about to explode the it calmed down. "Ok then." said the hole. The shadow came out of the hole. It revealed itself in the light. Sheena was that shadow that Mario followed. "Thank you for saving me, but Sir Grodus is in another castle." said Sheena. Mario was very curious about Sheena. "Are you going to save Sir Grodus or turn your back to such a pretty lady like me?" said Sheena. I emerged from the shadows of where that hole was. "You are not pretty Sheena." I said. "What do you mean." Sheena said. " Flurrie and Vivian look much better than you Sheena." I said. Sheena then got very angry. "I work for Sir Grodus and I was the one halting that carnival of yours." said Sheena. "We shall beat you in battle with teamwork and the power of the stars." Mario said as we pepared for battle. "Pepare for pain." said Sheena.  

Suffix

• Steamed
« Reply #22 on: October 26, 2004, 05:48:32 PM »
 The mysterious being looked down upon the odd scene. Indeed, he had reintroduced life to a fading story... But how on earth was it taking this path?
    "I have puzzlation... Why is rodent-snits bahaving stragely? Perhaps, I think, it is the unnatural persons introducting then. Destroyed they must be." The hideous creature flew high above in the dark, and with several keystrokes and calculations, he introduced matterless areas in which the "unnatural persons" were. Instantly, the two abominations to his plan were gone.

Mario was somewhat relieved: He was alive again, and the strange people that were bugging him (and the plot) were gone. Now, a hole opened up into a new story. Wind and warmth flowed from a opening that appearantly led to Yoshi Island. He stepped through of course.

But when he stood out in the lovely sunshine, a odd sort of laughing made him concerned again. He looked up... And saw a most strange contraption. A flying dome, to be percise, with a transparent bubble on top. And within the bubble held a pale figure of none other than the ghost of Fawful.

« Reply #23 on: October 27, 2004, 08:46:21 AM »
And that ghost floated about for a bit, before deciding to employ some boos to scare the crap out of some little children just round the corner.

-------------------
Go stick your finger in a toaster.
-------------------
Go stick your finger in a toaster.

« Reply #24 on: October 27, 2004, 05:31:26 PM »
Sorry if it looked like a plot revived so I will edit my part of the story to repay it.

The boos got colser and closer to the children. The boos scared the daylights out of the children, but the children they scared were ducks from the Alflac insurance agency. The ducks screamed Alflac at the top of their lungs to scare the boos, but the boos were just too busy to notice. Then Mario defeated the boos with a stary light in his hand from afar. The ducks then turned into goombas which started to travel to Toad Town. Mario then followed the goombas.

Edited by - Tingrio on 11/5/2004 3:06:51 PM

Suffix

• Steamed
« Reply #25 on: October 27, 2004, 06:27:22 PM »
Bah, forget it. I'll go find some logic somewhere else.

EDIT: Upon finding that it's turned around, ignore the comment above. Thanks, Tingrio!

Edited by - Suffix on 11/22/2004 7:29:44 PM

« Reply #26 on: November 22, 2004, 07:50:47 PM »
Ha! Ha! funy story!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Banned -Deezer

« Reply #27 on: December 03, 2004, 11:48:16 PM »
When Mario reached Toad Town the Goombas somehow transformed back into the Aflac ducks and YR laughed with evil delight.  Then he turned two of them into the singing sea monkeys from the Quizno's commercial and laughed some more.  Then Jman became furious with YR so he quickly changed them back to Goombas before he got seriously hurt.  Then, suddenly realising that he had never played Paper Mario 2 (until this point of editing), YR decided to make up his own plot and turn the story into his own maniacal ideas.

Mario: "Hmmmmm, I wonder what I should'a do here.  Usually I just rescue the Princess but-a now she doesn't need to be-a saved.  Maybe I should-a get something to eat."

No sooner had he said this a familiar annoying voice said, "Did you just say eat?!"
Mario turned around and in horror saw none other than Yoshi and his younger brother, Luigi riding on top.

Mario: "Agh!  It's-a you!  What are you doin' here?  And how did-a Yoshi come back?"

Yoshi: "You killed Kamek, not me remember?"

Luigi: "Yes.  And I've-a come to annoy you for-a leavin' me out-a this story like everything else you do!  Give it to him-a, Yoshi!"

Yoshi: "Yessir boss! (singing) C is for cookey... that's good enough for me!  C is for cookie... that's good enough for me!  C IS FOR COOKIE... THAT'S GOOD ENOUGH FOR ME!  OH!  COOKIE, COOKIE, COOKIE STARTS WITH C!!!!"

Mario: "Ah!  I've got to run-a from my pshyco brother before I commit insanity suicide!"

Mario ran as fast as he could but Yoshi ran just as fast and chased him all around Toad Town, singing his lungs out.

Yoshi: "... and on this farm they had a dinosaur name Yoshi... E-I-E-I-O!  With a (be-bu, be-bu) here and a (be-pu, be-pu) there... here a (be-pu) there a (be-pu)..."

Mario: "Ah!  I'm losing it!  Can't someone rescue me?!"

Bowser: *flies in to the scene in his Clown Copter* "Sure I'll rescue you.  I'll rescue you from yourself!!"

Mario: "Mama mia!  It's-a you, Bowser!  What are you-a talking about?"

Bowser: "Eh... I don't know.  I just felt like saying that.  It was funnier than this story YR made!  Anyway, I gonna kidnap you and take you to my castle!  And don't try to stop me!"

Mario: "Thankyou, Bowser Koopa!  I-a love you!"

Bowser: "Yeck!  Get away from me, sicko!" *flies away*

Mario: "Oh no!  No!  Come back-a Bowser!  Save me from these loonitics!"

Peach: *floats down on her umbrella* "I'll save you Mario!"

Mario: "Holy mushroom!  The Princess is-a going to save me!  She's so hot-a!"

Peach: "Hold on tight!" *picks up Mario and carries him away*

Mario: "Oh I-a weel!  Thank you so much for to saving my butt!"

Peach: "No problem." *suddenly shimmers and reveals herself to actually be the ever-so-hated Bowser Jr.* "Anything for you, Mario!  Heh-heh-heh-heh!"

Mario: "Papa Pia!!"

Obsession (-sesh’en) n. [L. obsessio]  1. the fact or state of being obsessed with an idea, desire, emotion, etc., especially one that cannot be got rid of by reasoning  2.  Mario

Edited by - Yoshisaurus Rex on 2/19/2005 12:15:43 PM
(E I): o{D___(--I I): o(D___(o 8(= P)___(=(:  )@)___(3 I)}:O})+)___<( )=(: )) )
The cake is a lie, your base belongs to us, keyboard cat will play you off as you fall out of the bus.

Jman

• Score
« Reply #28 on: February 19, 2005, 10:25:10 AM »
Last time: Peach revealed herself to be Bowser JR. in disguise.  And cheese pizza dethroned pepperoni as the favorite pizza of all!

Mario: I cannot believe cheese pizza is better than pepperoni!  What is this world coming to?  My lifelong girlfriend has just revealed to me that she is Bowser Jr!  Oh, like, my brain hurts!

Bowser Jr: Now that I have you, I will sell you as ransom to my father for mucho denero!

Mario: Do you even know what denero is?
Bowser Jr: Yes, it's spanish for dinner!
Mario: You're dumber than Yoshi!  Gosh!  idiot!
Bowser Jr: Don't get all Napolean Dynamite on me ya moron!
(They fight, Scooby Doo and Shaggy intervene)

Mario: Scooby Doo and Shaggy!  What are you guys doing here?
Shaggy: Getting some Rolaids for Scooby because he can't talk!  We just came from the greatest pasta place where Scooby poured those death peppers on his pizza and burned his vocal cords!
Bowser Jr:  You fools!  Hesitation by you gave me enough time to build this nuke blaster!  Now prepare to die!
Shaggy: Mama Mia!
Scooby: Rama Ria!
Mario: Hey!  That's my line!

Will Mario and Shaggy and Scooby get out of this one?  How did Scooby talk if he burned his vocal cords?  What brings Shaggy and Scooby to the mushroom Kingdom anyway?  Will I ever stop asking questions no one knows the answers to?  Find out next time!

I''ve found that if you have a goal, you might not make it.  But if you don''t have one, you''re never disappointed.  Let me tell you, it feels phenomenal!

Jman

• Score
« Reply #29 on: May 29, 2005, 10:26:01 PM »
Jafar:  Yes, 'tis the end for these heroes!

Mario:  Jafar?
Scooby: Rafar?
Shaggy: Who?
Mario: Haven't you ever seen Aladdin?
Shaggy: No.

Bowser JR.  Nuke machine activate!  Now, tell me the secret of the pepperoni mushroom pizza, or die!

Mario: Never!  I will not let you defy pizza!

Jafar:  Then you will die!

Just then, thanks to a rift in time and space, Homestar Runner came running through the scene and tripped over the cord of the nuke machine, unplugging it, and worse for Bowser JR, causing the machine to fall on its side and die.

Homestar:  Oops!  Sorry!

Jafar:  Who is that abomination?

Homestar:  I'm the Homestar Runner!  Some folks say I'm a terrific athlete!

1 second later, Homestar found himself next to Mario, facing imminent death at the hands of a very angry Bowser JR.

Bowser JR: any last words?

Homestar:  Hey cwapface!  Why don't you blow it out your ear?

Bowser JR:  Die, Homestar!

But as luck would have it, Strongbad came through the same rift.

Jafar:  Who are you?

SB:  I'm strongbad!  I am so awesome!  By the way, I saw your movie!  It was a fresh batch of crap!

Jafar:  Die, you obsessed masked nobody!

As he went to kill SB, SB and the cheat instead destroyed him.

SB:  Nice work, The Cheat!  I think you would make it in SSB!  Let's go apply right now!

Homestar:  Uh, stwongbad?  A little help here?

Strongbad kicked the crap out of Bowser Jr. too.

But there is still a new threat.  Yoshi is still alive, and still singing the barney theme horribly off key.  And what is Homestar and Strongbad doing with the crew anyhow?  Find out next time!

I''ve said my piece, now I''m off to some hardcore SSBM action!

Suffix

• Steamed
« Reply #30 on: May 29, 2005, 11:01:10 PM »
Yoshi was off, and in his strangely demented state, was working on a horrible scheme.

Yoshi: Whaaaoo! I can wuin deh wold with dis MEGATON MICROPHONE!

He turned on the imposing device, and delivered his ultimatum.

Yoshi: Cidisens of Wold! I... My speeging shkills zdinc.

He used the Universal Translator he confiscated from the Enterprise in a far off, strange episode that nobody heard of.

Yoshi: Citizens of the Large World! I give you, the horrid, horrid ultimatum! Deliver to me... 19 billion Gold Coins, immediately! Otherwise, you can suffer the wrath of what you have become to know as "Off Key Singing!"  Ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha-"

The Universal Translator persisted in translating Yoshi's rapid fire, evil laugh. Meanwhile...

Homestar: Wow- that sounds bad.

Strong Bad: Forget this! I'm doing much better in my own land! Ahh, there's that rift. You'd better stay here, Homestar! We don't want you to escape back through this, now do we?

The Cheat: Meh! Ee!

Mario: I guess we're sort of on our own... We're going to stop that crazed dinosaur, no matter what!

Gang: *varied cheers*

Mario: Begin the ascent!

Yoshi happened to be perched with his enormous machine on top of a massive column. Getting up there would not be easy. A few standard residents fell down into the surrounding water.

Yoshi: YoSHI! *incoherant speech*

Mario: What on earth is that possesed thing doing?

Homestar: I dunno. Do your shoulders hurt?

Mario: Well, you ARE standing on them...

Homestar: I see. Uhh... I got an idea.

Toad: Well? What is it?

Homestar: I fohgot. Uhh... Hmm. Keep climbing, boyos!

Yoshi: *finishes speech, presses button* BOOM!

In the water far below, everybody's ears were badly hurt or bleeding.

Luigi: I came! I can help!

Luigi helped people out of the water, and was taken quite aback by the pale, red-shirted fellow who seeme quite out of place.

Luigi: Who's-a THIS?

Mario: *spitting water* Hohmsdar.

Luigi: "Hawmsahr? Homsar?"

FREAK ACCIDENT TIME! A new rift appeared in the sky, appoximately 6 yards above Yoshi.

Strong Bad: GET OUT OF MY HOUSE!

Homsar: I do what I'm tooold. *steps through rift* DaAaAaAa-- It's a wonderful, sunny mornin'!

Yoshi: *yelling* (What! How! It's a lovely, stormy evening, idiot!)

Homsar: Loooook! A routoond pencil sharpener!

Defying logic and a number of natural laws, the nonsense emanating from Homsar suddenly caused Yoshi to revert to his normal, happy state, the MEGATON MICROPHONE crumble into bits of crayon, the storm to end, and also the danger.

Homsar: Entering rowwwwwnd three and a half!

Homsar and Homestar disappeared in a flurry of binder clips.

Mario: This is too odd. I'm-a just goin' to claim it never happened.

Luigi: Good idea, Bro! But at least we have two nefarious problems off our hands!

Mario: Yeah, those animated things creep me out!

Luigi: I was-a talking about the weird enemies. Speaking of which, we need a new task! Let's-a begin by banishing this hunger I'm-a getting!

Toad: Every word they speak makes this more long-winded. *sigh*

The adventure continues!

Edited by - Suffix on 5/30/2005 2:18:05 PM

Markio

• Normal
« Reply #31 on: May 30, 2005, 12:01:04 AM »
*Mario slips on a banana*

Everyone: Hahahaha!!!
"Hello Kitty is cool, but I like Keroppi the best."

Jman

• Score
« Reply #32 on: May 30, 2005, 11:31:00 AM »
Mario:  I sure miss that Homestar dude.  He was freakin hilarious.

Luigi: Whoa, look at the time!  We have to do the SSB Live show tonight!  We have a match!

So, Mario and Luigi left for their match.  They won easily, beating Pikachu and Pichu within an inch of their careers.

Mario:  Are you thinking what I'm thinking?
Luigi: Yes I am!
Both: Another title run!

(Note: this is in no way based off of current episodes of SSB Live!)

*At SB's house*

Homestar:  I sure miss Mario!  he was awesome!

SB:  Well, I gotta go!  Me and The Cheat have our first match tonight on SSB Live!

The Cheat easily destroyed Pikachu with the arsenal of moves that Strongbad taught him.  Strongbad won as well, kicking the living crap out of the current SSB champion, Link.  But SB was fired after it was revealed his was just too powerful and would dominate the show.  SB claimed he would start his own show, and put SSB Live to shame.

Meanwhile, in the Mushroom Kingdom, Bowser was planning his greatest evil yet!  He was going to suspend all pizza businesses from delivering any pizzas to the MK citizens!  That evil fiend!  And with Mario and Luigi nowhere in sight, who will stop this?

Bowser, however, had to go to SSB Live that night.  He ran into the Mario Brothers!  What will happen next?

Yoshi:  I want a shot at the Title!  Or a cold one!  Either will do!

I''ve said my piece, now I''m off to some hardcore SSBM action!

« Reply #33 on: June 26, 2005, 05:54:37 PM »
Then Strong Bad came(again!) and beat the everlovin' snot out of Bowser for no apparent reason.

--------------------
"Whilst thy banter is freshest of any month-old fruit, I must away, you poppinjays! I''m off to find me lute! Forsooth!"
"..... What the crap was that all about?"

Suffix

• Steamed
« Reply #34 on: June 26, 2005, 09:21:19 PM »
A moderator had to jump in, and calm Strong Bad. More importantly, he had to calm GiftedGirl, who needed to understand that some dimensinons just don't blend properly.

Suffix: Yessirie, this oughta fix it.
SB: But people need to know how incredibly awesome I am!
Suffix: Do it in Free Country, USA, not The Mushroom Kingdom.
SB: Ah, whatever. I still haven't gotten around to making that idiot Homestar completely ashamed of himself... *p00f*

« Reply #35 on: June 30, 2005, 10:41:55 AM »
Mario: Let's-a get to the stage.
*a Goomba pops up out of nowhere*
Goomba: Hey, I can help!
*Mario stomps Goomba*
Goomba: Aaaaah, I can't see! *dies*
Mario: Whew, that was close . . .
*20 million Goombas pop up out of nowhere*
Luigi: Say, how many Goombas
is that?
Mario: Twenty million!
Luigi: Twenty hundred?
Mario: TWENTY MILLION, YOU IDIOT!
Luigi: DID YOU JUST CALL ME AN IDIOT?!
Mario: THAT'S NOT THE POINT!
Yoshi: GOOMBAS, ATTACK!
Yoshi: Burger King: Have it your way!
Mario: SHUT UP, YOSHI!
Luigi: MARIO, WILL YOU JUST DO SOMETHING ALREADY?!
*three Boos appear*
*Boos turn into signs saying: "Nike: Just do it!"*
Mario: HEY, THAT'S NOT THE POINT!
Luigi: At least that's something!
Mario: QUAKE HAMMER!!!!!!!!
*Mario hits ground with hammer and all Goombas die*
*Boos form sign:*
*Luigi: 20,000,000 points*
*Mario: 10,000,000 points*
*Yoshi: negative infinity points*
Yoshi: HEY! DIE, FOOLS!!!
*Yoshi shoots flamethrowers*
*warp pipe appears*
*Homer Simpson pops out with GameCube*
Homer: Mmm, donuts!
*throws donuts at Mario*
Homer: Meet my favorite Nintendo star!
*Link appears out of nowhere*
Link: Fear me, villain! I am Link, savior of Hyrule and owner of the Triforce of Courage!
Homer: Blah blah blah . . .
Link: Also, I make great burgers!
Mario: Where did Homer get that warp pipe?
Luigi: I think he got it from the Mario Mart in Springfield.
Mario: WHAT?! HOW DID THEY GET A MARIO MART?!
Luigi: I THINK TOAD SET IT UP!
Mario: HOW DID HE GET THERE?!
Luigi: I HAVE NO CLUE!
Yoshi: Burger King! Have it your --
Homer: You're making me hungry!
*Link rams into tower 20 million times and dies*
*Game Over screen from Zelda II: The Adventure of Link pops up*
*Princess Zelda screams*
Mario: WHAT THE @$&#@ IS GOING ON HERE?!
Homer: Me winning, that's what!
Luigi: WHAT?! You're losing!
Homer: Well, it says "Game Over", so I must have won!
*Luigi slaps Homer*
Homer: AAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!111111
Yoshi: I'm thinkin' Arby's!
Homer: You look like Cap'n Crunch! You're makin' me hungry!
Yoshi: Shut up! Don't you know that two plus two equals 80 million?!
Now with more mink!

« Reply #36 on: July 01, 2005, 09:50:29 AM »
Mario: Only you can defeat the --
Luigi: Shut up, Mario. You've been watching --
Mario: (singing) the Macho Nacho, the Macho Nacho --
(hole ripped in space - time continuum)
Mario: Mama Mia! It's a hole in the space time continuum!
Luigi: Seriously, Mario. Stop watching Star Trek.
(Toad pops out of hole with Homer Simpson)
Toad: Hey, I just set up a Mario Mart in Springfield!
Luigi: No wonder there was a Mario Mart in Springfield!
Mario: Have you been sneaking off to Springfield when I wasn't looking lately?
Homer: Mmm, ultra-glazed do - -
Luigi: Shut up, Homer.
Homer: -ughnut.
Mario: DIE, FOOL!
(Mario shoots fire)
Homer: Quizno's! Mmm, toasty!
Toad: I'm heading back to Springfield without you, Homer!
(Toad hops through hole, THEN CLOSES UP HOLE)
(Homer gets on his knees and smacks the air)
Homer: NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!
Now with more mink!

« Reply #37 on: July 15, 2005, 08:57:43 AM »
Then, The Cheat came and hit Homer over the head with a golf club.

"DOH! DOH! DOH! DOH! DOH! DOH! DOH! DOH! DOH! DOH! DOH! DOH! DOH! DOH! DOH! DOH! DOH! DOH! DOH! DOH! DOH! DOH!" Homer said.

--------------------
"Whilst thy banter is freshest of any month-old fruit, I must away, you poppinjays! I''m off to find me lute! Forsooth!"
"..... What the crap was that all about?"

Jman

• Score
« Reply #38 on: July 16, 2005, 02:42:52 PM »
And then all the Non Nintendo characters disappeared.  Yoshi had been reverted back to his normal state by Homsar, and he was no longer a threat.  However, the new threat was a Koopa in short shorts.  This shocked Mario beyond belief.

Mario: Holy Craaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaap!  Yaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa!

Mario ran screaming from the set of SMB the movie 2: This time we got it right.

KISS?  What does that stand for, Koopas in short shorts?  *Shudders*

« Reply #39 on: July 17, 2005, 01:27:52 AM »
And then Link came into the story.
Mario: Huh? Link?
Link: Well, all of the Nintendo characters can come now- he said Nintendo, not Mario.
*Suddenly, the Koopa in short shorts exploded, and out came 386 Pokemon!
Yoshi: Mamma mia!
Mario: Hey, that's my line!
Fox: Mario, you lazy bum! You owe me 50 bucks!
Ness: And you owed me 350!
Mario: Guys, guys- I'm sure we can all agree-
Ganondorf: Get him!
Suddenly, Mario was robbed of all of his Coins- even by Luigi, because Mario had once nicked his lunch money.
Mario: Ohhh.. how can this get any worse?
A huge 500 tonne weight appears above Mario!
Mario: ...eep... I just had to ask...
If my son could decimate Lego cities with his genitals, I'd be [darn] proud.

Print