Print

Author Topic: Reviving the dead clan  (Read 3313 times)

« on: May 03, 2003, 03:52:07 PM »
I know this is my second time to try and revive the clan thing but it was such a cool idea! It took root in the soil and then withered and died.
anyway it has the same rules as last time.
you have five hundred points to use on:
Attack: inflicts physycal damage.
defense: moves that allow you to cancel out or reduce damage.
Magic attack:more powerful than physical attacks.
Magic defense: more effective than physical defense.
Health:obvious isn't it?

every time you use an attack, it takes points off your stats. for example, my neo chan attack is a magic attack. it takes 25 points of damage away from the other person's health but also takes 25 points from my magic attack, meaning that I can only use it one more time.
If you run out of points on everything but health. you can still use: regular ol' punch as many times as needed but it only does 10 damage.
You are permitted to have five attacks. Mine are:
sword slash-20 damage
Neo chan-25 damage-uses magic
forcefeild-protects me for 1 turn-uses magic defence-costs 25 to use
Block-protects against 25 percent of damage. costs 25 points to use

If It's confusing, tell me and I'll try to better explain.

The world would be a much cleaner place if people would eat their own trash.
"At Dukar, we place our emphasis on serving you, supporting
you, and helping you be as successful as possible."

Hirocon

• June 14-16, every year
« Reply #1 on: May 03, 2003, 04:10:40 PM »
I am a bit confused....Do we just make up our own characters and moves?  If so, what is to prevent us from making up total cheapo moves?  Do we get 500 points for EACH of the four catagories, or 500 total points to divide up as we choose?  How do we regain points that are losts?  What determines the order in which characters move?  If we die, can we ever come back?

Edited by - Hirocon on 5/3/2003 3:13:34 PM

« Reply #2 on: May 03, 2003, 09:42:14 PM »
If im wrong please don't hesitate to tell me and ill fix it right away. and also i have a question about the clans.. do we start one of our own and encourage people to join, or do you have clans for us to join.

Spinning Energy Fist(magic): attacks in a spinning energy frenzy 100 points of damage takes 100 AP (ability points)
Natures Lore(magic defense): defensive-stops attacks effects for 2 turns takes 50 Ap
Defend: stops half of an attack's power from getting through to you takes 125 Ap
power sidekick(physical attack): takes 25 points of damage and uses 25 ap
Health:200

so i ve used 200 for health, 100 for attack, 50 for a magic defense, 125 for defend,and 25 for physical attack

200+100+125+25+50=500 write it on paper and work it out if you have to

ill be talkin to ya

To deny our own impulses is to deny the very thing that makes us human.

« Reply #3 on: May 04, 2003, 12:27:17 AM »
You have 500 points divide up. all your total stats should equal 500.
If you want to join a clan or start your own, or fight individually instead of part of a team, you can.

When you lose points in a battle, the next battle you have the points back. If you win a battle. you gain ten more points to use on your stats. You keep those. You don't die. you are defeated. you come back and fight again. actually, it would be fun to post a topic with the wins/losses tally for the members/clans.

Edited by - screech on 5/3/2003 11:33:35 PM

« Reply #4 on: May 04, 2003, 01:31:24 AM »
Ok my attacks:

Boo Blast:100 damage,can only be
           used once in every battle,uses
           magic.
           Invisibility:Magic Defense,only
           lasts for short time.Anybody I run
           into while invisible gets a shock
           of there life doing 300 damage to
           them(happens rarely)
           Boo Slam:Non-Magic using attack,
           does 75 damage.
           Boo's Nightmare:Non-Magic using
           Defense.Freaks anyone out that looks at it & if you look at it it does paralyses the seer.
              Health:115
Im the king,
you dino-guy,
ill smash you now,
so say goodbye!

Edited by - Pink King Boo on 5/4/2003 12:34:03 AM
Find your inner monkey.

« Reply #5 on: May 04, 2003, 12:44:10 PM »
ok ill start my own clan. Its called the aurora clan, im going to post my wins/losses on this topic. anyone who wants to join can. I also want to know if there are any other clans out there from you screech and also, do you have a clan that you have already started? oh and What is your hp and do you think you could list it out as if it were bulleted?

To deny our own impulses is to deny the very thing that makes us human. ;)

Edited by - gunblade88 on 5/4/2003 11:49:36 AM

Hirocon

• June 14-16, every year
« Reply #6 on: May 04, 2003, 01:34:03 PM »
Okay here are my stats:

50 Attack
50 Defense
100 Magic Attack
50 Magic Defense
250 Health

Here are my moves:

Psychotic Toothbrush: Deals 25 damage, uses 25 Magic Attack

Canibal Frisbee: Drains 10 of any one opponent's stats (NOT health) and replinishes my stats of same category by 10.

Ninja Ping Pong: Deals 15 damage, uses 15 Attack

Supernatural Taco: Trades Magic Defense for Health on a 2 to 1 ratio (50 Magic Defense recovers 25 Health)

Heretic Filibuster: Prevents a single opponent from using any attacking moves for 3 turns.  I define an attacking move as any move that DIRECTLY causes an opponent to lose stats or changes an opponent's state.  Uses 50 Defense.

« Reply #7 on: May 05, 2003, 02:52:56 PM »
My stats:

50 Attack
50 Defense
125 Magic Attack
75 Magic Defense
200 Health

Here are my moves:

Hamburger Blitz: (Physical) Throws hamburgers at opponents [15 damage, uses 15 attack]

Medical Sheild: (Defensive) Uses Megavitamins to make a crude sheild [stops all damage dealing attacks by enemy for 2 turns, uses 10 defense]

Psychotic Hair: (Magical Attack) Hair becomes posessed, and stiffens into spikes which are shot at the enemy [65 damage, uses 65 magical attack]

What's that behind your ear?: (Magical Defensive) Dumbfounds (2 turns, no attacks)opponent by continuously pulling quaters from behind their ears. [weakens attacks by 25, uses 25 Magical Defense]

What is wrong with this guy?
...Besides everything!

Edited by - Dr. Mario on 5/9/2003 11:27:56 AM

« Reply #8 on: May 05, 2003, 03:35:41 PM »
Pink king boo. I need to know how much each attack costs.
also, how do you determine whether that defense attack does 300 damage?

Hirocon

• June 14-16, every year
« Reply #9 on: May 05, 2003, 04:27:34 PM »
Dr. Mario, i challenge you to a duel!  If you accept, you can do the honors and attack first.  But first I must know:

Does my "canibal frisbee" move, which does NOT drain health, count as an "attack"?  Ergo, is it blocked by your "what's that behind your ear" move?

« Reply #10 on: May 07, 2003, 12:36:53 AM »
Uhh...each attack?uhh ll figure it out later,if you guys all like this kinda stuff,go to runescape.com Its like this kinda...its an RPG.Me & Steve play it,you can too if u like.

Im the king,
you dino-guy,
ill smash you now,
so say goodbye!
Find your inner monkey.

« Reply #11 on: May 07, 2003, 01:48:21 PM »
I accept Hirocon.

I attack with Psychotic Hair: (Magical Attack) [65 damage, uses 65 magical attack]

Stats Update
50 Attack
50 Defense
60 Magic Attack
75 Magic Defense
200 Health

~By attacks I meant moves~

...Besides everything!

Edited by - Dr. Mario on 5/7/2003 12:49:51 PM

Hirocon

• June 14-16, every year
« Reply #12 on: May 07, 2003, 11:05:26 PM »
ANY moves?  Holy cheese, this is an unfair fight.  I didn't make my moves strong enough.  Oh well, I'll go down fighting.

I cast Heretic Filibuster.  You can now only cast non-attacking moves for three turns.

« Reply #13 on: May 09, 2003, 12:32:06 PM »
I didn't ralize how unfair that was. To make up for that I changed the rules for Medical Sheild.

I'l use Medical Sheild now (with the new rules) Stops all damage dealing attacks by enemy for 2 turns, uses 10 defense.

Stats Update
50 Attack
40 Defense
60 Magic Attack
75 Magic Defense
200 Health

...Besides everything!

Hirocon

• June 14-16, every year
« Reply #14 on: May 09, 2003, 08:43:50 PM »
I'm bored of this topic.  I surrender.