Print

Author Topic: super mario bros. 3:part 2  (Read 17852 times)

coconut

• Captain Caps
« on: July 14, 2007, 02:04:38 PM »
this has always been wy favorite game since i was Born. It would be cool if they made a super mario bros 3:part 2

MEGAߥTE

• In flames
« Reply #1 on: July 14, 2007, 02:34:23 PM »
It's called Super Mario Advance 4: Super Mario Bros. 3 e-Reader levels.

nodyarG

• Wishes he was as cool as Luigi
« Reply #2 on: July 16, 2007, 08:52:21 AM »
I wouldn't call it a Part 2, though. It's just a few new extra levels from the E-reader cards.
/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\

MEGAߥTE

• In flames
« Reply #3 on: July 16, 2007, 10:46:52 AM »
It's called Super Mario World.

Super-Jesse

• Unstoppable News Machine
« Reply #4 on: July 16, 2007, 11:56:21 AM »
It's called Super Mario Advance 4: Super Mario Bros. 3 e-Reader levels.
It's called Super Mario World.

I'm so confused :S
<Kojinka> When I saw this thread back on top, I was afraid this was gonna be another pointless bump by a new member, but when I saw Super-Jesse's username, my fears were laid to rest.

« Reply #5 on: July 16, 2007, 02:47:03 PM »
They changed Mario Galaxy's name to Super Mario Bros 4.
The writer must earn money in order to be able to live and to write, but he must by no means live and write for the purpose of making money.

« Reply #6 on: July 16, 2007, 02:58:16 PM »
Uh...they are? :/
Luigison: Question everything!
Me: Why?

« Reply #7 on: July 16, 2007, 06:07:32 PM »
No, they aren't.
"Be yourself. Everyone else is taken."

« Reply #8 on: July 16, 2007, 06:23:25 PM »
Thought so.
Luigison: Question everything!
Me: Why?

« Reply #9 on: July 16, 2007, 09:21:14 PM »
It's called Super Mario they-haven't-used-the-numbering-system-in-over-a-decade! (save for the Mario Advance series)
Kinopio is the ultimate video game character! Who else can drive a kart, host parties, play tennis, give good advice and items, and is almost always happy??

Chupperson Weird

• Not interested.
« Reply #10 on: July 18, 2007, 07:43:39 PM »
Super Mario World is Super Mario Bros. 4.
That was a joke.

MaxVance

• Vance Vance Revolution
« Reply #11 on: July 18, 2007, 08:12:31 PM »
I remember around the time of NSMB's release that some called it Super Mario Bros. 5. I'm pretty sure I did.
Remember that your first Goomba boldly you walk? When Mario touched that mushroom being brought up more largely remember that you are surprised? Miscalculate your jump that pit remember that it falls?

Trainman

• Bob-Omg
« Reply #12 on: July 19, 2007, 08:16:31 PM »
It's called..... Super Mario......let's just call all Mario games by the same name to save some folks confusion. :)
Formerly quite reasonable.

Koopaslaya

• Kansas
« Reply #13 on: July 20, 2007, 07:09:59 AM »
Trainman said something! Wow.

To add to the conversation, I'm not sure what is actually going on, but it would be interestingo see Nintendo come out with an official number for a new game, no matter how unlikely that is, I wonder if Nintendo would agree with the Numbers "unofficially" given to SMW and NSMB.
Εὐθύνατε τὴν ὁδὸν Κυρίου

Super-Jesse

• Unstoppable News Machine
« Reply #14 on: July 20, 2007, 08:13:23 AM »
Trainman said something! Wow.

To add to the conversation, I'm not sure what is actually going on, but it would be interestingo see Nintendo come out with an official number for a new game, no matter how unlikely that is, I wonder if Nintendo would agree with the Numbers "unofficially" given to SMW and NSMB.

I used to care about numbering them, but now, as long as Nintendo or Miyamoto doesn't care numbers we claim them, I don't see why I should even bother trying to put numbers on them. There was this discussion (on the #tmk) on the games that were set in the Mario main series line once, and it was totally a waste of time and ended in me just not caring about that type of stuff anymore.
<Kojinka> When I saw this thread back on top, I was afraid this was gonna be another pointless bump by a new member, but when I saw Super-Jesse's username, my fears were laid to rest.

Print