Print

Author Topic: Is Waluigi gay  (Read 33517 times)

BP

• Beside Pacific
« Reply #15 on: September 09, 2007, 02:44:49 AM »
It all began with sarcasm and a gullible person?
All your dreeeeeeams begiiin to shatterrrrrr~
It's YOUR problem!

Kojinka

• Bruised
« Reply #16 on: September 09, 2007, 09:36:38 AM »
Nonsense, Vid. Surely we all picked up on Melee's trophy description... "His relationship with Wario is unclear..." It's obviously true, undying love.
XD I still think Wario and Waluigi are brothers, since they are the opposites of Mario and Luigi.
Regards, Uncle Dolan

« Reply #17 on: September 09, 2007, 10:41:25 AM »
XD I still think Wario and Waluigi are brothers, since they are the opposites of Mario and Luigi.

Wouldn't that mean that they're not brothers?

The Chef

• Super
« Reply #18 on: September 09, 2007, 11:18:41 AM »
Whoa, suddenly yaoi fangirl logic makes sense to me.

But I thought they didn't posses any sort of detectable logic?

« Reply #19 on: September 09, 2007, 08:20:15 PM »
Meh, I don't think he is. I also think that he and Waluigi are brothers. It doesn't really matter, though.
"I don't know why they're called boyshorts! Boys don't wear shorts that short!" - Mitchie

« Reply #20 on: September 09, 2007, 09:14:38 PM »
What I wonder is why he hasn't been included in any WarioWare games....
"Be yourself. Everyone else is taken."

BP

• Beside Pacific
« Reply #21 on: September 09, 2007, 09:26:00 PM »
He doesn't really belong there, or anywhere... just a pewter Monopoly piece designed only to participate in sports and parties as Wario's partner...
Poor guy.
All your dreeeeeeams begiiin to shatterrrrrr~
It's YOUR problem!

Boo Dudley

• This is not a secret page hint
« Reply #22 on: September 10, 2007, 11:54:35 AM »
I always knew he was

but never

ShadowBrain

• Ridiculously relevant
« Reply #23 on: September 10, 2007, 04:42:44 PM »
He doesn't really belong there, or anywhere... just a pewter Monopoly piece designed only to participate in sports and parties as Wario's partner...
Poor guy.
Amen.

Gay? What possessed you to write this?
"Mario is your oyster." ~The Chef

« Reply #24 on: September 10, 2007, 10:20:35 PM »
I remember when Dogss created the "Is Mario Gay" topic. It was closed after about 4 posts, but this one has actually made it to 2 pages. It's kinda funny.
Luigison: Question everything!
Me: Why?

SushieBoy

• Giddy fangirl
« Reply #25 on: September 11, 2007, 01:26:52 PM »
That's because no one cares for Waluigi. Any Mario fan would feel bad when some one said that Mario was gay, when they have no evidence of that. (What kind of gay person would blush and smile when kissed by a princess?) But since it's about Waluigi this time, no one really feels angry about it because no one likes him. So no reason to lock!
Just because you can, doesn't mean you should.

« Reply #26 on: September 11, 2007, 01:52:11 PM »
No reason other than this is a pointless topic that can't possibly reach a conclusion since Nintendo will likely never address this topic.
"We are just an advanced breed of monkeys on a minor planet of a very average star. But we can understand the Universe. That makes us something very special." Stephen Hawking

The Chef

• Super
« Reply #27 on: September 11, 2007, 02:17:23 PM »
Why do people even care about the sexuality of fictional characters who are part of fictional works where sex isn't even a recurring theme anyway?

« Reply #28 on: September 11, 2007, 03:40:52 PM »
That's because no one cares for Waluigi.

Wrong.
Luigison: Question everything!
Me: Why?

TEM

• THE SOVIET'S MOST DANGEROUS PUZZLE.
« Reply #29 on: September 12, 2007, 06:33:24 AM »
Why do people even care about the sexuality of fictional characters who are part of fictional works where sex isn't even a recurring theme anyway?

Since your question makes sense and is hard for them to answer, it will continue to be thoroughly ignored.

Print