Print

Author Topic: Should SM642 Really be on Dolphin or not?  (Read 4155 times)

« on: June 07, 2000, 11:52:45 AM »
I really think that they should hurry up and jus make SM632 for the N64! I mean, they realeased sequels to every new Mario game except SM64! Mario Party was realeased way after SM64 and they already got a sequel for that! What do you think?
If at first you dont succeed, skydiving is not for you.

Mario Maniac

• Loose buttons
« Reply #1 on: June 07, 2000, 12:24:31 PM »
I think that S64 2 should be on the N64!! I mean, Mario Party came out last year and the sequel immediately followed a year later! And  now they're making Paper Mario (a sequel to SMRPG) and that's not coming out until fall 2000! So Nintendo should concentrate on making the Mario 64 sequel instead of making these other dumb games!!

Mario Maniac!!
People who like video games should also like Nintendo. People who don't like Nintendo obviously don't like video games.

« Reply #2 on: June 08, 2000, 08:37:24 AM »
But if you wait until the dolphan the game will be way better! Much better grafix and speed. That's why I think it should come out on the Dolphan. But it sure is a pain to wait!

Doomba, King of the Goombas
Doomba, King of the Goombas

« Reply #3 on: June 08, 2000, 09:07:18 AM »
Yes, but I must agree, to my knowledge, N has only seperated the sequel and the original over 2 consoles for 1 game(SMRPG, Paper Mario). They shouldn't spread them out like that. I think they are just waiting around to make SM642 for the Dolphin or whatever so more people will buy it. They really should go ahead and make it for the N64 because the Dolphin is scheduled for release in what, like December 2001, in Japan... So stop procrastinating, I would have to say.

-YOSHI :P
Woohoo.

« Reply #4 on: June 10, 2000, 05:28:07 AM »
In my opinion, it would be better if Nintendo released a sequel to Super Mario 64 on n64, and then release a sequel to that on Dolphin!

- Professor Goat
- Professor Goat

« Reply #5 on: June 10, 2000, 01:20:17 PM »
Mr. Miyamoto's word is law. I think he knows what he's doing.

Kweeh! Kweeh!
Kweeh! Kweeh! Yes, Kweeh forever!

« Reply #6 on: July 05, 2000, 09:51:52 PM »
So, most of you want to have SM642 on N64. Well I just posted a message that says that I'm going to email Nintendo a list of people who want SM642 to be on N64. I'll need alot of people for this though, so plese say you'll all help.

« Reply #7 on: July 06, 2000, 07:36:14 AM »
They should release Mario 64 2 on N64.  If they release it on Dolphin then we automaticlly have to buy it or rent it to play the sequal to Mario 64 even if we don't want dolphin.  I myself have too many gaming consoles to start with and dolphin I think will be another one of these you get the system for 1 game and then after you win the game you realize that all the other games are crap.

Print