Print

Author Topic: What [ticks] me off is...  (Read 79812 times)

Kuromatsu

• 黒松
« Reply #195 on: March 03, 2008, 09:50:00 AM »
No I type in something like, "Super Mario Brothers" and it lists me about 20 other search engines that are searching for the same thing.

N64 Chick

• one ticked chick
« Reply #196 on: March 03, 2008, 11:08:18 AM »
No, but I believe most people here that are "shunning" you (in this place, anyway) paid for their own Wiis, which I believe doesn't make them spoiled. =/

Oh, don't you even. My boyfriend didn't buy his Wii. It was a freaking birthday present from his mom. Then again, he's not my boyfriend anymore.
Fangirling over Luigi since 1999.

Chupperson Weird

• Not interested.
« Reply #197 on: March 03, 2008, 11:11:57 AM »
You really seem to be confused about inanimate objects and their [lack of] effects on people.
That was a joke.

N64 Chick

• one ticked chick
« Reply #198 on: March 03, 2008, 11:17:04 AM »
You really seem to be confused about inanimate objects and their [lack of] effects on people.

Ah, so I'm "confused" now, am I? Then how about you tell me why my friends suddenly betrayed me as soon as they even came into the presence of a Wii? Apparently I'm too stupid to figure it out myself.

Kuromatsu

• 黒松
« Reply #199 on: March 03, 2008, 11:31:01 AM »
Apparently I'm too stupid to figure it out myself.
Yes.

Kojinka

• Bruised
« Reply #200 on: March 03, 2008, 11:33:45 AM »
Ah, so I'm "confused" now, am I? Then how about you tell me why my friends suddenly betrayed me as soon as they even came into the presence of a Wii? Apparently I'm too stupid to figure it out myself.
What I can't figure out is why they don't invite you over to play it with them
Regards, Uncle Dolan

N64 Chick

• one ticked chick
« Reply #201 on: March 03, 2008, 11:40:26 AM »
Let's look at it this way. If you had a Wii (and I'm sure most of you do), would you honestly want a poor person hanging around? For goodness sake, I gave up my last $10 so my mother could see a doctor.

« Reply #202 on: March 03, 2008, 11:51:04 AM »
Oh, don't you even. My boyfriend didn't buy his Wii. It was a freaking birthday present from his mom. Then again, he's not my boyfriend anymore.
I believe most people here that are "shunning" you (in this place, anyway)
I was not referring to your friends/acquaintences/whatever off the internet.
"Be yourself. Everyone else is taken."

« Reply #203 on: March 03, 2008, 12:46:17 PM »
I took [French] and enjoyed it a lot. =/

The fact that I don't actually remember much of what I learned doesn't mean anything.

I've been taking French for three years, I think and I like it. Then again, I'm Haitian, and the language is mostly French, so it is easy.

BP

• Beside Pacific
« Reply #204 on: March 03, 2008, 02:15:06 PM »
What was stopping you from playing your boyfriend's Wii? If I had a girlfriend, I'd have her over all the time for gaming (which, until six days from now, would be Melee, but still). I mean, few girls around here are gamers at all, and even less are my type (like that AR user, we would combine as well as oil and water). I'd consider myself pretty danged lucky if I had a girlfriend who played Nintendo, and it's unlikely I'd have one who does not to begin with...
All your dreeeeeeams begiiin to shatterrrrrr~
It's YOUR problem!

Chupperson Weird

• Not interested.
« Reply #205 on: March 03, 2008, 02:29:29 PM »
Condition: If you had a Wii
Question: would you honestly want a poor person hanging around?
What do these even have to do with each other? If a person was my friend I wouldn't mind them hanging out/playing games. If it was some random person I didn't know, "poor" or not, then no.
« Last Edit: March 03, 2008, 02:31:46 PM by Chupperson Weird »
That was a joke.

« Reply #206 on: March 03, 2008, 07:43:44 PM »
I have a Wii and a poor person is both one of my core Smash players and core Rock Band players.

Rich or poor don't matter one bit. pr0 or n00b is what matters, baybee.

N64 Chick

• one ticked chick
« Reply #207 on: March 04, 2008, 01:20:02 AM »
What I'm trying to say is once you have a Wii, nothing else matters. You're not gonna want to share the joy with anyone especially the *ahem* less fortunate folks like myself. After all, no one likes a leech. Even if they are/were your friend. In short: Wii owners are selfish little snobs. At least the ones I know are.

As for what's stopping me from playing my boyfriend's Wii. First of all, he's playing Super Paper Mario for almost the entire time I'm at his place. Then when he finally gives me a chance, he's constantly telling me what to do. This is why I hate it when someone watches me play. I mean, what's the point of having me play if he's just gonna do that anyway? It defeats the purpose of playing. I'm sure he doesn't give a crap about me anyway. All he's interested in are the things that happen to be on my chest. Pfft. Men.

Kojinka

• Bruised
« Reply #208 on: March 04, 2008, 03:59:18 AM »
I'm ticked off at Pit's English voice.  It just doesn't suit him as well as his Japanese voice.
To make matters worse, Brawl doesn't have a language option.  US is stuck with Cowboy Wolf, Spanish Darth Vader Metaknight (although, honestly, that voice isn't that bad), Emotionless Ike (he sounds okay, but his tone for "I fight for my friends" is not very convincing), and a Pit that makes Sonic sound good.
Regards, Uncle Dolan

Kuromatsu

• 黒松
« Reply #209 on: March 04, 2008, 04:14:49 AM »
N64 Chick, did you ever confront him on his "Wii Addiction" instead of complaining and cursing behind his back?

And from all the stuff I've heard from you, I don't think you should even hang out with this person anymore. You've painted this picture of him that hes a senseless addicted creep. If he read anything from these forums, I'll bet that he would be more hurt than you would be.

Without I doubt I bet you would beg to differ...

Print