Print

Author Topic: Your favorite healthy foods  (Read 7375 times)

BP

• Beside Pacific
« Reply #15 on: April 18, 2008, 11:18:26 PM »
Some of my favorite fruits include nectarines, oranges, cantaloupe, and pineapple. I hate most vegetables cooked and really hate them canned, but when fresh I'm okay with most in a salad. Like Wario, I love garlic. Garlic is fantastic beyond words. You can never have too much of it.

I love hummus as well. I also like spinach in things like tortellini and ravioli, and spinach dip rocks hard when my mom makes it. My mom also has this incredible way of making potato salad that gives it a more refined flavor than the annoying tang that potato salad usually has.

I'm hardcore and drink my green tea without sweetening it.
All your dreeeeeeams begiiin to shatterrrrrr~
It's YOUR problem!

Super Caterina!

• Super Cool
« Reply #16 on: April 19, 2008, 11:08:45 AM »
Tortellini, gnocchi, spinachs, puree, tuna, spaghetti (with cheese or a là carbonara, or with tuna), cheese, yoghurt, ravioli a là napoletana, rice, fresh mushrooms, fruit (especially ananas, bananas, cherries, oranges, peaches and melons), marmalade and bread.

Can I put Nutella and pizza margherita in my "healty food" list?  =D No eh? XD
It's meee, Super Caterina! =D

« Reply #17 on: April 20, 2008, 10:00:23 PM »
Steamed vegetables are delicious. I used to add lemon to the food but then I realized it takes away from its natural flavor.

Also, fruit salad and yogurt in general.
As a game that requires six friends, an HDTV, and skill, I can see why the majority of TMK is going to hate on it hard.

Rao

• Arr! Ay! Oh!
« Reply #18 on: April 21, 2008, 12:18:49 PM »
Garlic is fantastic beyond words. You can never have too much of it.

Agreed.

I like English breakfast tea, with milk and sugar. I also like green tea, and handful of Celestial Seasonings teas.
What's your problem, Cambodian?

« Reply #19 on: April 22, 2008, 12:17:18 AM »
For my healthy eating I prefer to use the Italian Pasta Diet:

You walka pasta da bakery. You walka pasta da candy store. You walka pasta da ice cream shop. You walka pasta da fridge...

Super Caterina!

• Super Cool
« Reply #20 on: April 22, 2008, 05:02:54 AM »
For my healthy eating I prefer to use the Italian Pasta Diet:

You walka pasta da bakery. You walka pasta da candy store. You walka pasta da ice cream shop. You walka pasta da fridge...

Spaghetti ice cream exist here: instead of tomato sauce there is strawberry or amarena sauce, then instead of cheese there are pieces of cocco and spaghetti are made of vanilla icecream! =)
It's meee, Super Caterina! =D

Rao

• Arr! Ay! Oh!
« Reply #21 on: April 22, 2008, 09:47:19 AM »
What's your problem, Cambodian?

Turtlekid1

• Tortuga
« Reply #22 on: April 22, 2008, 03:09:47 PM »
So much for "healthy."

I like any kind of fruit, really (especially in pie ::))
"It'll say life is sacred and so is death
but death is life and so we move on"

« Reply #23 on: May 04, 2008, 10:15:20 PM »
This made me think of the people talking about tea in here:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eELH0ivexKA

Print